Florida Pastor Arrested Before He Could Burn 2,998 Qurans On Anniversary Of 9-11

Republicans hoping for more Americans killed overseas they could blame on Obama. The more the better.

Don't worry. They'll think of something. If it's dirty, Republicans will think of it.

When I read these posts by these right wingers, I wonder how many will go postal? Several seem "on the verge".

And yet, rw's threw a fit when Obama ordered bin Laden killed.

Hint: Let's kill the bad guys and leave other people alone.

Wasn't that a standing order since 9/11/2001 ordered by president Bush?

No one threw a fit, liar.

Criticized your messiahs claim that it was he personally who killed OBL.

It was seal team 6.

Almost all of them who were on the mission died in very suspicious circumstances..........

See what I mean?

Republicans hoping for more Americans killed overseas they could blame on Obama. The more the better.

Don't worry. They'll think of something. If it's dirty, Republicans will think of it.

When I read these posts by these right wingers, I wonder how many will go postal? Several seem "on the verge".

I guess we are not blessed with your vice like powers of mental control rdean.

name one republican hoping for more americans to be killed overseas.

you won't, because deep down you know you're lying.

rdean has capitulated his constitutional rights to radical muslims. not surprised.

What are the charges against him?

Fla. Pastor Arrested Before He Could Burn Qurans - ABC News

Polk County sheriff's deputies arrested Pastor Terry Jones, 61, and his associate pastor, Marvin Sapp Jr., 44, each on a felony charge of unlawful conveyance of fuel as they travelled in a pickup truck towing a large barbecue-style grill filled with Qurans soaked in kerosene. Jones had said he was heading to a nearby park to burn 2,998 Qurans — one for every victim of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Sheriff's officials said that Jones was also charged with unlawful open-carry of a firearm, a misdemeanor, and that Sapp faces a charge of having no valid registration for the trailer.

Polk County sheriff's deputies arrested Pastor Terry Jones, 61, and his associate pastor, Marvin Sapp Jr., 44, each on a felony charge of unlawful conveyance of fuel as they travelled in a pickup truck towing a large barbecue-style grill filled with Qurans soaked in kerosene. Jones had said he was heading to a nearby park to burn 2,998 Qurans — one for every victim of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Sheriff's officials said that Jones was also charged with unlawful open-carry of a firearm, a misdemeanor, and that Sapp faces a charge of having no valid registration for the trailer.

He spent all his money on the books and kerosene and couldn't afford to get the trailer registered.
See what being drug free gets ya.

what a dumbass

What law did he break? I don't know, so I have no opinion on the legality of the arrest.

But I do have an opinion on his burning books as a political statement. Does that remind anyone of anything?

imgres

the charges were for unlawful transportation of fuel and not registering the trailer, and a waste of a good grill.

what a dumbass

Well, I suspect that those charges will stick.

Sorry bout that,

1. Those books were his property, he can do what he will with them.
2. No laws were broken.
3. I think he should settle out of court for 500,000 k for unlawful arrest.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Those books were his property, he can do what he will with them.
2. No laws were broken.
3. I think he should settle out of court for 500,000 k for unlawful arrest.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

he could if it weren't for those damn laws against breaking the law.

Forum List

Back