Florida Pastor Arrested Before He Could Burn 2,998 Qurans On Anniversary Of 9-11

Sorry bout that,

1. Those books were his property, he can do what he will with them.
2. No laws were broken.
3. I think he should settle out of court for 500,000 k for unlawful arrest.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Aside from all those laws he broke. :eusa_shhh:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Those books were his property, he can do what he will with them.
2. No laws were broken.
3. I think he should settle out of court for 500,000 k for unlawful arrest.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

he could if it weren't for those damn laws against breaking the law.

1. And what laws would that be?
2. There is no laws saying he can't destroy what was his.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Republicans burning books? Seriously, is anyone surprised?

you don't support burning books, but you support burning the american flag

:cuckoo:

this post pretty much sums up how radical rdean is

Republicans hoping for more Americans killed overseas they could blame on Obama. The more the better.

Don't worry. They'll think of something. If it's dirty, Republicans will think of it.

name one republican hoping for more americans to be killed overseas.

you won't, because deep down you know you're lying.

rdean has capitulated his constitutional rights to radical muslims. not surprised.

no surprise rdean could not name one republican

proof rdean is a liar

Sorry bout that,

1. There is not a law that protects a book.
2. Books are not human.
3. And if the owner of a book wants that book dead, that book *will die*.
4. In whatever fashion the owner of said book desires.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I suspect that the publishers of the Qouran are happy with the sale they made to him....

Ironicly, since they have already been soaked in Kerosene, they are now a fire hazard, and will have to be burned by the police in a controlled environment.

Last edited:
Under Bush, 9/11 happened and he attacked the wrong fucking country because he lied. Under Obama, he killed the man responsible for 9/11 and will keep us out of another potential war. At least if we go to war for this, it WILL be with the people responsible.

What law did he break? I don't know, so I have no opinion on the legality of the arrest.

But I do have an opinion on his burning books as a political statement. Does that remind anyone of anything?

Google Image Result for http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/wlc/image/alpha/bb160.jpg

nope...one is government, the other is private citizens exercising their first amendment rights

huge difference

Oh, I see. If the NAZIES burned books written by Jews in 1933, after they came to power, that is different, but if they had burned those same books in 1932, before they came to power in the German government, THEN it would be have been comparable to what this miinster was going to do....

Republicans hoping for more Americans killed overseas they could blame on Obama. The more the better.

Don't worry. They'll think of something. If it's dirty, Republicans will think of it.

name one republican hoping for more americans to be killed overseas.

you won't, because deep down you know you're lying.

rdean has capitulated his constitutional rights to radical muslims. not surprised.

no surprise rdean could not name one republican

proof rdean is a liar

I'll name a few. O'reilly, Limbaugh, fox and friends etc etc. Watch the shows...I don't, I read what they said and it makes me sick.

I bet anyone who wants us to go to war DOES NOT HAVE ANY OF THEIR KIDS IN SERVICE.

chesswarsnow is a special needs poster

Sorry bout that,

1. And you can go and *fuck yourself*!!!
2. Greezy fucking lawyers.
3. You know what they say about *Greezy Fucking Lawyers*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Show me *ONE* law that protects a book.
2. If you can not, then *fuck off*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What are the charges against him?

Fla. Pastor Arrested Before He Could Burn Qurans - ABC News

Polk County sheriff's deputies arrested Pastor Terry Jones, 61, and his associate pastor, Marvin Sapp Jr., 44, each on a felony charge of unlawful conveyance of fuel as they travelled in a pickup truck towing a large barbecue-style grill filled with Qurans soaked in kerosene. Jones had said he was heading to a nearby park to burn 2,998 Qurans — one for every victim of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Sheriff's officials said that Jones was also charged with unlawful open-carry of a firearm, a misdemeanor, and that Sapp faces a charge of having no valid registration for the trailer.

He spent all his money on the books and kerosene and couldn't afford to get the trailer registered.
See what being drug free gets ya.

Churches have to register their vehicles?

What happened to freedom of religion in this country?

Last edited:
His first mistake was telling anyone what he was planing on doing.

He should have had his bonfire and then told everyone what it was all about after it was all on fire. \

hopefully when he gets out of jail... he burns the whole lot as planned.

His first mistake was telling anyone what he was planing on doing.

He should have had his bonfire and then told everyone what it was all about after it was all on fire. \

hopefully when he gets out of jail... he burns the whole lot as planned.

His first mistake was not talking his meds and listening to the voices in his head.

I'm thinking you don't need a permit from the fire department for driving on a road.

"Media reports show he was stopped in a pickup truck that was towing a metal trailer filled with Qurans soaked in kerosene."

Seriously? Did you miss that part?

What part of that is illegal in the state of Florida?

Probably at least a local fire ordinance violation. I'm pretty sure that can be construed as a possible terrorist act. The truck and trailer are a rolling bomb and unsafe to be on the street.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back