Florida Pulse gay club attacked

It was pretty clearly
Florida Pulse gay club attacked in Orlando - multiple injuries - BBC News

There are multiple injuries after an attacker opened fire inside a gay nightclub in the Florida city of Orlando, police say.

There are unconfirmed reports that the attacker is still inside the Pulse Club and has taken hostages.

Orlando Police have urged people to stay away from the area.

Video footage being shared on social media showed dozens of emergency vehicles at the scene and people being treated on the pavements.

One man who was in the club at the time said the shooter opened fire at around 02:00 local time (06:00 GMT).

"People on the dance floor and bar got down on the floor and some of us who were near the bar and back exit managed to go out through the outdoor area and just ran," Ricardo Almodovar wrote on Pulse's Facebook page.

Another man, Anthony Torres, said he heard people screaming that others in the nightclub were dead.

Local TV reporter Stewart Moore tweeted that he had been told by a source that more than 20 people had been shot.

Looks like someone has it in for gays, but who is it and what is motivating them?

It was pretty clearly stated that the dude had radical islamist leanings and the only thing they were trying to figure out was if it was domestic or international terrior. In short, it was yet another Haji fuck shooting shit up because we have an Islamic terrorist coddling emperor in office.

One spokesperson said domestic, another said they need to determine whether domestic or foreign.
It was a domestic gun. Ain't the 2nd Amendment grand? :clap2:

It was a gun free zone asshole.....

357,000,000 guns in private hands.....

1,500,000 times a year guns are used to stop violent criminal attack and when they are allowed in public spaces they can also stop these mass shootings...unless nuts like you make those places gun free zones......
A country where you need to be packing at all times is a country not worth living in.

GTFO
Thanks for not disagreeing with me.

Link? Turn on the fucking news.

Yeah....embrace Islam folks. "CONVERT OR DIE".

Crooked Hillary will bring us TENS OF THOUSANDS more of these fine Muslims!!!! OPEN THE BORDER!!!

He was American born. I have yet to read how he practiced Islam.
Perhaps you need to read more often?

Perhaps you shouldn't assume.
lmao I haven't assumed anything dummy.. you said so yourself.. You're not too bright are you?

I have nearly a dozen gay friends and acquaintances. None of them go to this club. They say it's a dive bar.
Dive or not it still must have been popular. Sounds like it was pretty crowded. I have gay family members;this doesn't make me happy thinking this could happen to them.

I could be that my friends who are gay don't go to gay bars I suppose. I've never been in there but I drive by it every day and it looks bad from the outside.
I'm glad nobody you knew was in there. Unfortunately somebody was. :(

Being reported now.. Muslim terrorist WAS on the terror watch list in 2014 .. Parents immigrated here from Afghanistan.. Terrorist had made numerous threats in the past.
Orlando Terror Suspect Identified: OMAR MATEEN of Port St. Lucie; Has Made Threats In Past [VIDEO] | RedState

From you link: though they were only speculating.
Time will tell Marxist but we do know he was on the terror watch list... DEAL WITH IT, you terror enabling puke.

*yawn*

I'm the first one to call out terrorism. But I also establish facts before drawing conclusions. Speculation is just that.

This isn't a Democratic issue or a Republican issue, a liberal issue or a conservative issue, it is a gun access issue.

A gun doesn't walk into a bar and commit a horrific act, the gun is a tool used by a human being who is fueled by hate and likely fear. Too often we have seen mass killings by a single individual, and too often we see defenders of guns call for more guns, as if more killing is the solution.

The Congress, The President and the Supreme Court have the power and duty to act in the best interests of the citizens of our nation. That collectively those members of the Congress who do not act, and defend the 2nd A. as if ordained by God, are culpable, as are those single issue voters who support them.

Unless and until the NRA and the gun industry recognize mass murder by gun is a problem, and one which cannot be fixed by adding more guns to the problem, all of us remain at risk - even those who think concealed carry will keep them safe.
More frivolous gun laws would not have stopped this. dumbass
More people have died from falling out of bed then from mass shootings...
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

This isn't a Democratic issue or a Republican issue, a liberal issue or a conservative issue, it is a gun access issue.

A gun doesn't walk into a bar and commit a horrific act, the gun is a tool used by a human being who is fueled by hate and likely fear. Too often we have seen mass killings by a single individual, and too often we see defenders of guns call for more guns, as if more killing is the solution.

The Congress, The President and the Supreme Court have the power and duty to act in the best interests of the citizens of our nation. That collectively those members of the Congress who do not act, and defend the 2nd A. as if ordained by God, are culpable, as are those single issue voters who support them.

Unless and until the NRA and the gun industry recognize mass murder by gun is a problem, and one which cannot be fixed by adding more guns to the problem, all of us remain at risk - even those who think concealed carry will keep them safe.
The deflection from Islamic terrorism begins.

Too bad you can't get away with those talking points.. This lowlife was on the terror watch list and your messiah decided he wasn't a safety risk.. It's also now being reported his family came from Afghanistan... Now being reported by DEMOCRAT Bill Nelson- Terrorist now linked to ISIS..

By tomorrow morning THIS will be the lefts narrative:

"Gunman" was:
- Anti gay
- Pro gun

Being reported now.. Muslim terrorist WAS on the terror watch list in 2014 .. Parents immigrated here from Afghanistan.. Terrorist had made numerous threats in the past.
Orlando Terror Suspect Identified: OMAR MATEEN of Port St. Lucie; Has Made Threats In Past [VIDEO] | RedState

Time will tell Marxist but we do know he was on the terror watch list... DEAL WITH IT, you terror enabling puke.

Crooked Hillary will bring us TENS OF THOUSANDS more of these fine Muslims!!!! OPEN THE BORDER!!!

lmao I haven't assumed anything dummy.. you said so yourself.. You're not too bright are you?

Now tell me where you read he practice Islam from a reputable source. He may of been an atheist. Or a highly conservative gun packing religious zealot.

Imagine if Trump's Muslim immigration ban was in place 30 years ago:

This terrorists parents couldn't have come here. These 50 people wouldn't have died.

How many FUTURE terrorists could we prevent with Trump's policy???

Nah. We're just being selfish....wanting to live and all ya know?

Now tell me where you read he practice Islam from a reputable source. He may of been an atheist. Or a highly conservative gun packing religious zealot.

ROFL His facebook page.. Bill Nelson, DEMOCRAT IN FLA on Fox News right now with a press briefing.. Bwhahahahahahaha YOU FUCKING LIBERALS are your own worst nightmare.. All too easy. Like shooting fish in a fish bowl.

By tomorrow morning THIS will be the lefts narrative:

"Gunman" was:
- Anti gay
- Pro gun
True...
Dictated by political correctness, but in truth he was Muslim and progressive...
Lol

13423949_1106495172726926_7805584885176638803_n.jpg
Must be a hoax.

If it's on the Internet it must be true

You're getting annoying, really annoying.

Because I prefer honesty instead of bullshit propaganda? Where is your source for this Internet meme? How do we even know that's really a picture of the shooter? Where is the evidence of his voter registration?

Pony up or shut up. Anyone can put anything on the Internet

You're in position to give me direction, troll. How's that? Now you can go ahead and prove it's "propaganda" or YOU can shut up

Maybe you ought to provide evidence. In the honest words already posted, "Pony up or shut up"!

PICTURED: Worst mass shooter in U.S. history - NYC-born 'Islamic extremist' Omar Mateen, 29, who shot dead 50 and injured 53 in Orlando gay club massacre was homophobe 'who got angry when he saw two men kissing'
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Suspected Islamic extremist opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando in the early hours of this morning
  • Law enforcement sources have identified the shooter as US citizen Omar Mateen, from Port St. Lucie in Florida
  • He killed at least 50 people and injured 53 and took party-goers hostage before being killed by police
  • Shooter, 29, was carrying a suspicious device, possibly a suicide vest, when he began shooting in the nightclub
  • Police used an explosive device to distract the gunman and rescue around 30 people who had been taken hostage
  • Police engaged in gunfire with the man and an officer was shot in the head, but he was saved by his helmet
  • FBI says gunman may have 'leanings to radical Islamic terrorism' and it is being investigated as 'an act of terrorism'

Read more: 'Islamic extremist' shoots dead at least 50 at Florida gay club
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back