🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

This is the United States of America. If you're poor, it's because you want to be poor. It doesn't matter if we have two dozen rich people or 50 million. If you're too lazy to work or keep making bad decisions in life, you're going to be poor.

THe sad thing is, you probably think that's true, while you live in Cleveland, one of the truly miserable places in the country to live.

I remember when I was a kid how liberal I was until I grew up and learned some things. One of my first jobs was a medical company where we made deliveries to people's homes and apartments. The first ghetto dwelling my trainer took me to was a real shithole. Screaming kids running everywhere and getting in our way. Food and beverages splashed on the wall. Clothing laying everywhere and God only knows how soiled they were. Even though it was in the morning, the mother looked like she was drugged up or drunk.

When we finished our delivery and went back to the van, I looked at my supervisor and said how sorry I feel for people like that. He replied "A bar of soap is only 20 cents and keeping your legs closed is free."

You see, I have the opposite perspective. I grew up in a mostly white neighborhood believing "Those people" were like that not because of racism or 400 years of institutionalized stupidity, but because of their own choices. So of course, I was pretty right wing and conservative.

Then I found out just how fucked up your life can get by one injury and one recession. I could imagine what it's like to be black in this country and already at a disadvantage.

The thing is, the ONe Percenters have gotten pretty good at playing people like you to the point where you don't realize that you are all in the same boat. You cling to your gun and your bible and think you are free, but they can take it all away from you on a whim. any time they want.

Right, 400 years of racism. What should I have expected from a member of the party of excuses? But that's okay, because unlike you, I understand it.

When you have a political party telling people that they can't make it in a free country because of the color of their skin, they can't make it because they weren't born into the right family, they can't make it because of evil whitey keeping them down, especially evil rich whitey, of course they will end up as losers.

What the Democrats have done to the blacks is the very same the terrorists do to children in the middle-east; brainwashing, brainwashing, brainwashing.

Oh! But we are Democrats. We are going to give these people everything they need so they don't have to work or take responsibility for themselves. Gee, with friends like that, who needs enemies, especially since these are the very same people who promoted single-parent households since the 70's? Today, over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock which is directly proportional with crime and poverty.

And you are correct, I live in Cleveland and it is a miserable place. Been under Democrat control for over 30 years. Like other cities, how do you suppose it became such an awful place to live?

This is the United States of America. If you are middle class and raise lazy, worthless kids, what's wrong with you.

I did home improvement work for a middle class republican family. Till they beat me out of money.

The 27 yo still lives with mommy and can't drive or have a job. The middle daughter lives at home raising her half black kid from the unemployed black guy living there. The youngest moved out....somewhere.

The dad decided that Fox News had made his wife crazy. So he shot himself. With the gun he bought from a private seller cause he couldn't pass the background check.

What a fine middle.class republican family don't ya think.

:bsflag::bsflag:

And you are correct, I live in Cleveland and it is a miserable place

Dude any place you live is going to be miserable. You live there.

But that Cleveland. The Flats, R&R Hall of Fame, the Jake (when it was the Jake) John Carroll Univ, Cuyahoga County CC (where my daughter attended) that big medical center. Awful.

Now you do have the Browns. And they do suck.

But still. Do the city a favor. Move out.

I know several people very well that have been in prison. Half of them went back because there is nothing to fear. True, for hard working productive people, it may be a different story, but for lowlifes that did nothing with their lives anyway, it's a step up in many cases. Either way it's not a deterrent. Want to see a deterrent? Watch the movie Cool Hand Luke. That's a deterrent.

I think if the richest country in the world has people who are in such a poor miserable place that prison is a "step up", that's all manner of fucked up, but the sad thing is, you are fine with it.

Because you done gots you a gun to protect yourself from these people.

So, a pussy not willing to personally do what he says needs to be done. Consider yourself a coward. Everyone else does. Maybe it's a good decision for you not to try it. It will be the only smart thing you've ever done.

Guy, I'm sure when we get sensible gun laws, you are probably pretty high on the ATF's "To Do" list. They've probably already figured out who you are and are just waiting for Hillary to give them the go-ahead.

Pleasant Dreams, Cracker!

This is the United States of America. If you're poor, it's because you want to be poor. It doesn't matter if we have two dozen rich people or 50 million. If you're too lazy to work or keep making bad decisions in life, you're going to be poor.

I remember when I was a kid how liberal I was until I grew up and learned some things. One of my first jobs was a medical company where we made deliveries to people's homes and apartments. The first ghetto dwelling my trainer took me to was a real shithole. Screaming kids running everywhere and getting in our way. Food and beverages splashed on the wall. Clothing laying everywhere and God only knows how soiled they were. Even though it was in the morning, the mother looked like she was drugged up or drunk.

When we finished our delivery and went back to the van, I looked at my supervisor and said how sorry I feel for people like that. He replied "A bar of soap is only 20 cents and keeping your legs closed is free."

Going to thousands of homes during that time, I learned quite a bit about poor people. I've been in every project in Cleveland and Akron multiple times. It's all the same. Nobody is selected to be poor, it's a choice.

Bullshit.

Right, 400 years of racism. What should I have expected from a member of the party of excuses? But that's okay, because unlike you, I understand it.

When you have a political party telling people that they can't make it in a free country because of the color of their skin, they can't make it because they weren't born into the right family, they can't make it because of evil whitey keeping them down, especially evil rich whitey, of course they will end up as losers.

Buddy, blacks don't need Democrats to tell them that AMerica is racist any more than they need them to point out that water is wet. OF COURSE this is a racist society.

Oh! But we are Democrats. We are going to give these people everything they need so they don't have to work or take responsibility for themselves. Gee, with friends like that, who needs enemies, especially since these are the very same people who promoted single-parent households since the 70's? Today, over 70% of black children are born out of wedlock which is directly proportional with crime and poverty.

somewhere, they needed to teach you that Correlation does not equal causation.

First and foremost, the welfare system hardly gives people "Everything they need". Especially not after the welfare reform passed in the 1990's by Bill Clinton.

The reason why we have crushing poverty is because the 1%ers have spent a lot of time demolishing the middle class. Those wonderful union jobs that gave most white folks access to the middle class and were starting to be available to black folks as well have been disappearing since 1980. That's why your sad ass miserable city looks like the disaster it is. Used to be you could get a good job at a factory. Didn't need an education. Just the willingness to work hard.

And you are correct, I live in Cleveland and it is a miserable place. Been under Democrat control for over 30 years. Like other cities, how do you suppose it became such an awful place to live?

I live in Chicago, which is still a pretty nice place to live.

Also, you guys had your last gop mayor in 1989, and he presided over much of the decline.

What amazed me when I visited Cleveland was that half of it was abandoned. Understandable, the population of Cleveland has dropped from a high of 914K in 1950 to 398K today. All those nice factory jobs have disappeared.

Those who could get out went to greener pastures. The rest were too poor to leave.

But keep Clinging to your gun and your bible, it will be fine.

Buddy, blacks don't need Democrats to tell them that AMerica is racist any more than they need them to point out that water is wet. OF COURSE this is a racist society.

somewhere, they needed to teach you that Correlation does not equal causation.

First and foremost, the welfare system hardly gives people "Everything they need". Especially not after the welfare reform passed in the 1990's by Bill Clinton.

The reason why we have crushing poverty is because the 1%ers have spent a lot of time demolishing the middle class. Those wonderful union jobs that gave most white folks access to the middle class and were starting to be available to black folks as well have been disappearing since 1980. That's why your sad ass miserable city looks like the disaster it is. Used to be you could get a good job at a factory. Didn't need an education. Just the willingness to work hard.

I live in Chicago, which is still a pretty nice place to live.

Also, you guys had your last gop mayor in 1989, and he presided over much of the decline.

What amazed me when I visited Cleveland was that half of it was abandoned. Understandable, the population of Cleveland has dropped from a high of 914K in 1950 to 398K today. All those nice factory jobs have disappeared.

Those who could get out went to greener pastures. The rest were too poor to leave.

But keep Clinging to your gun and your bible, it will be fine.

You're still wrong as usual Joe, but you are getting closer to the truth.

Cleveland may have had a Republican Mayor, but it was still under Democrat control. A Mayor (like a President) has only so much power. But Cleveland was still a better place to live back then than it is today.

Yes, people with money did move out of Cleveland and the poor couldn't. So what caused that? Forced bussing. That's right. When a liberal judge forced bussing on us, the people with money either moved or sent their kids to a private school. Some cities have been able to overcome that idiotic liberal policy, but others didn't. The effects of forced bussing are still being realized even today.

Chicago? A nice place to live? You have more people getting shot there in one weekend than Cleveland does in two weeks time. But because Cleveland is in the state of Ohio, we have very lenient gun laws for law abiding citizens here and criminals understand that trying to rob or hurt somebody could mean their life.

But that Cleveland. The Flats, R&R Hall of Fame, the Jake (when it was the Jake) John Carroll Univ, Cuyahoga County CC (where my daughter attended) that big medical center. Awful.

Why not? Everybody else did. Who wants to live under total Democrat control?

Cleveland may have had a Republican Mayor, but it was still under Democrat control. A Mayor (like a President) has only so much power. But Cleveland was still a better place to live back then than it is today.

Cleveland's decline began back in the 1960's. And even then, you had fun shit like the Cayahooga river catching on fire.

Yes, people with money did move out of Cleveland and the poor couldn't. So what caused that? Forced bussing. That's right. When a liberal judge forced bussing on us, the people with money either moved or sent their kids to a private school. Some cities have been able to overcome that idiotic liberal policy, but others didn't. The effects of forced bussing are still being realized even today.

Forced bussing? They were forcing you to kiss?

Okay, let's have some fun with this one. Yes, the horror that you might actually have to sit next to a black child was clearly too much for some of you. It clearly had nothing to do with conservative business leaders moving those good factory jobs to China and Mexico and some Right to Work shithole in the South.

Chicago? A nice place to live? You have more people getting shot there in one weekend than Cleveland does in two weeks time. But because Cleveland is in the state of Ohio, we have very lenient gun laws for law abiding citizens here and criminals understand that trying to rob or hurt somebody could mean their life.

Uh, guy, we haven't had good gun laws in Chicago since the McDonald Decision, and that was 6 years ago.

As far as "lenient gun laws", someone didn't tell that to the cops who shot Tamir Rice for playing with a toy that happened to just LOOK Like a gun.

As far as violent crime, here's the FBI's list of the worst ten cities.

FBI's Violent Crime Statistics For Every City In America

Detroit, Michigan 1988.63
Memphis, Tennessee 1740.51
Oakland, California 1685.39
St. Louis, Missouri 1678.73
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1476.41
Baltimore, Maryland 1338.54
Cleveland, Ohio 1334.35
Stockton, California 1331.47
Indianapolis, Indiana 1254.66
Kansas City, Missouri 1251.45

Chicago's rate was 884. Much too high. And we recently gave the boot to the Police Superintendent and State's Attorney because they weren't doing enough about it.

Why should I back up anything I say to you you never read or post links

People kill people for all kinds of reasons always have always will. It's the human condition. The sooner you realize certain truths and stop believing fairy tales the sooner you'll stop sounding like a fucking idiot

The fact is, America is the only advanced country where we have people killing each other on a regular basis like we do. Because we have guns, not because we are more murderous than Japanese or Brits.

But you go on clinging to your gun and your bible and thinking you are "Free" because a rich person can fuck you over any time he wants to.

So what

Guns do not make people kill other people
A gun is a tool nothing more
More people get killed by fists than by rifles and shotguns combined that tells me all I need to know about the human animal. That people kill people, always have and always will, is an immutable truth that you want to deny

And FYI I'm an atheist

The second amendment clearly states the people have the right to keep and bear arms not the militia

It clearly states that they should also be "Well Regulated".

Do these guys look "Well-regulated" to you?

MassMurders_1050x700.jpg

You do know that in the 18th century the term "well regulated" in the vernacular meant in good working order or disciplined and had nothing to do with government control don't you?

Of course you don't

Cleveland's decline began back in the 1960's. And even then, you had fun shit like the Cayahooga river catching on fire.

Forced bussing? They were forcing you to kiss?

Okay, let's have some fun with this one. Yes, the horror that you might actually have to sit next to a black child was clearly too much for some of you. It clearly had nothing to do with conservative business leaders moving those good factory jobs to China and Mexico and some Right to Work shithole in the South.

Uh, guy, we haven't had good gun laws in Chicago since the McDonald Decision, and that was 6 years ago.

As far as "lenient gun laws", someone didn't tell that to the cops who shot Tamir Rice for playing with a toy that happened to just LOOK Like a gun.

As far as violent crime, here's the FBI's list of the worst ten cities.

FBI's Violent Crime Statistics For Every City In America

Detroit, Michigan 1988.63
Memphis, Tennessee 1740.51
Oakland, California 1685.39
St. Louis, Missouri 1678.73
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1476.41
Baltimore, Maryland 1338.54
Cleveland, Ohio 1334.35
Stockton, California 1331.47
Indianapolis, Indiana 1254.66
Kansas City, Missouri 1251.45

Chicago's rate was 884. Much too high. And we recently gave the boot to the Police Superintendent and State's Attorney because they weren't doing enough about it.

Well Joe, during the time of bussing, the suburbs were springing up homes all over the place and doing just fine. People had jobs and were moving up in life. Even some of the smaller towns started to become more populated.

Nobody wants government sending their kid across town to go to school. During the time, many women didn't even drive and were stay-at-home mothers. They wanted to be close to where their children were going to school. So when bussing came along, those that could afford to move did. That left the city of Cleveland with mostly poor people, and poor people don't have the money to fund their schools or keep up their homes.

That's how cities went downhill.

THe sad thing is, you probably think that's true, while you live in Cleveland, one of the truly miserable places in the country to live.

Says the dude that voluntarily lives in shit-cago!

Cleveland is called "the mistake on the lake" for a reason.

You do know that in the 18th century the term "well regulated" in the vernacular meant in good working order or disciplined and had nothing to do with government control don't you?

Of course you don't

It is still used by handloaders...figuring exactly how much powder to use is sometimes called "regulating" the load.

So what

More people get killed by fists than by rifles and shotguns combined that tells me all I need to know about the human animal. That people kill people, always have and always will, is an immutable truth that you want to deny

And FYI I'm an atheist

YOu get in bed with the fundi-tard asshats, you are a funditard asshat.

Yes, guns are a tool that makes it EASIER to kill. so are nuclear weapons. We don't let average citizens own nuclear weapons for some reason.

Frankly, I'd be okay if people just had their fists to kill with. It would make the problem more managable.

Well Joe, during the time of bussing, the suburbs were springing up homes all over the place and doing just fine. People had jobs and were moving up in life. Even some of the smaller towns started to become more populated.

Nobody wants government sending their kid across town to go to school. During the time, many women didn't even drive and were stay-at-home mothers. They wanted to be close to where their children were going to school. So when bussing came along, those that could afford to move did. That left the city of Cleveland with mostly poor people, and poor people don't have the money to fund their schools or keep up their homes.

That's how cities went downhill.

No, guy, you didn't turn into a shit hole because someone made you sit next to a black kid.

You turned into a shithole because RICH PEOPLE decided they didn't want to PAY YOU a fair wage, and CLOSED DOWN the factories.

Sweet evil Jesus , how can you possibly be THIS STUPID?

This was in the heart of the growing union days. How can you be that stupid?

I was a child, but my family moved out, I had several relatives that moved out for that reason, and many of the neighbors moved out for that reason before we left.

So what

And FYI I'm an atheist

YOu get in bed with the fundi-tard asshats, you are a funditard asshat.

Yes, guns are a tool that makes it EASIER to kill. so are nuclear weapons. We don't let average citizens own nuclear weapons for some reason.

Frankly, I'd be okay if people just had their fists to kill with. It would make the problem more managable.

Yeah I'm sure every legal gun owner is some kind of religious wacko. Your idiocy know no bounds does it?

If guns make it easier to kill then why do people still kill with their fists? According to you anyone can get a gun at any time so why use any other tool to kill anyone?

People will kill other people as long as there are people on this planet. That is as true a statement as 2+2=4

If you don't beieve it then you need to be locked away because you are too fucking stupid to be left alone

This was in the heart of the growing union days. How can you be that stupid?

I was a child, but my family moved out, I had several relatives that moved out for that reason, and many of the neighbors moved out for that reason before we left.

so you knew a few racists, that was teh cause? Don't think so. But I know you just can't bring yourself to admit that Unions were good for working folks.

If guns make it easier to kill then why do people still kill with their fists? According to you anyone can get a gun at any time so why use any other tool to kill anyone?

People will kill other people as long as there are people on this planet. That is as true a statement as 2+2=4

If you don't beieve it then you need to be locked away because you are too fucking stupid to be left alone

The problem with your frequently faulty logic is that you think that because we can't stop EVERYTHING, we shouldn't try to stop ANYTHING.

Will banning your dick surrogates stop all murders and suicides? Nope!

Will they reduce them to acceptable levels? Yup.

Forum List

Back