🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

I know several people very well that have been in prison. Half of them went back because there is nothing to fear. True, for hard working productive people, it may be a different story, but for lowlifes that did nothing with their lives anyway, it's a step up in many cases. Either way it's not a deterrent. Want to see a deterrent? Watch the movie Cool Hand Luke. That's a deterrent.

I think if the richest country in the world has people who are in such a poor miserable place that prison is a "step up", that's all manner of fucked up, but the sad thing is, you are fine with it.

Because you done gots you a gun to protect yourself from these people.

So, a pussy not willing to personally do what he says needs to be done. Consider yourself a coward. Everyone else does. Maybe it's a good decision for you not to try it. It will be the only smart thing you've ever done.

Guy, I'm sure when we get sensible gun laws, you are probably pretty high on the ATF's "To Do" list. They've probably already figured out who you are and are just waiting for Hillary to give them the go-ahead.

Pleasant Dreams, Cracker!

What's fucked up is that many of them put themselves there by their own decisions and now wonder why others say tough shit.

I know several people very well that have been in prison. Half of them went back because there is nothing to fear. True, for hard working productive people, it may be a different story, but for lowlifes that did nothing with their lives anyway, it's a step up in many cases. Either way it's not a deterrent. Want to see a deterrent? Watch the movie Cool Hand Luke. That's a deterrent.

I think if the richest country in the world has people who are in such a poor miserable place that prison is a "step up", that's all manner of fucked up, but the sad thing is, you are fine with it.

So, a pussy not willing to personally do what he says needs to be done. Consider yourself a coward. Everyone else does. Maybe it's a good decision for you not to try it. It will be the only smart thing you've ever done.

Guy, I'm sure when we get sensible gun laws, you are probably pretty high on the ATF's "To Do" list. They've probably already figured out who you are and are just waiting for Hillary to give them the go-ahead.

This is the United States of America. If you're poor, it's because you want to be poor. It doesn't matter if we have two dozen rich people or 50 million. If you're too lazy to work or keep making bad decisions in life, you're going to be poor.

I remember when I was a kid how liberal I was until I grew up and learned some things. One of my first jobs was a medical company where we made deliveries to people's homes and apartments. The first ghetto dwelling my trainer took me to was a real shithole. Screaming kids running everywhere and getting in our way. Food and beverages splashed on the wall. Clothing laying everywhere and God only knows how soiled they were. Even though it was in the morning, the mother looked like she was drugged up or drunk.

When we finished our delivery and went back to the van, I looked at my supervisor and said how sorry I feel for people like that. He replied "A bar of soap is only 20 cents and keeping your legs closed is free."

Going to thousands of homes during that time, I learned quite a bit about poor people. I've been in every project in Cleveland and Akron multiple times. It's all the same. Nobody is selected to be poor, it's a choice.

What's fucked up is that many of them put themselves there by their own decisions and now wonder why others say tough shit.

When Rush LImbaugh and Cindy McCain go to the same prison that poor black people do, then maybe you'll have a point.

So 146,000 square miles in Japan as compared to 3.8 million square miles in the USA

You really are a delusional idiot

Completely irrelevent to any point you were trying to make.

Where you actually trying to make a point, or do you just like hearing yourself talk, like any malignant narcissist.

Here's what Japan has. A firm understanding there is NO GOOD REASON for a civilian to own a gun.

Which, of course, there isn't.
Prove it?

Good point. That's why we need to keep the Commies out of our court.

You blew that chance when you let a Reality TV Rodeo Clown hijack your nominating process.

When Rush LImbaugh and Cindy McCain go to the same prison that poor black people do, then maybe you'll have a point.

The race card? You lose.

This is the United States of America. If you are middle class and raise lazy, worthless kids, what's wrong with you.

I did home improvement work for a middle class republican family. Till they beat me out of money.

The 27 yo still lives with mommy and can't drive or have a job. The middle daughter lives at home raising her half black kid from the unemployed black guy living there. The youngest moved out....somewhere.

The dad decided that Fox News had made his wife crazy. So he shot himself. With the gun he bought from a private seller cause he couldn't pass the background check.

What a fine middle.class republican family don't ya think.

Here's what you don't have a firm understanding of. I have a right to own a gun based on the Constitution and you don't have then guts to do a damn things, personally, about it.

When I find there's a rabid possum in my basement, I call a professional possum catcher.

When I find there's a rabid gun nut threatening the community, I call the ATF.

Scalia's taking a dirt nap, buddy. The Second Amendment is going to be about Militias again. And there's not a damn thing you can do about that.
Prove. It?

This is the United States of America. If you're poor, it's because you want to be poor. It doesn't matter if we have two dozen rich people or 50 million. If you're too lazy to work or keep making bad decisions in life, you're going to be poor.

THe sad thing is, you probably think that's true, while you live in Cleveland, one of the truly miserable places in the country to live.

I remember when I was a kid how liberal I was until I grew up and learned some things. One of my first jobs was a medical company where we made deliveries to people's homes and apartments. The first ghetto dwelling my trainer took me to was a real shithole. Screaming kids running everywhere and getting in our way. Food and beverages splashed on the wall. Clothing laying everywhere and God only knows how soiled they were. Even though it was in the morning, the mother looked like she was drugged up or drunk.

When we finished our delivery and went back to the van, I looked at my supervisor and said how sorry I feel for people like that. He replied "A bar of soap is only 20 cents and keeping your legs closed is free."

You see, I have the opposite perspective. I grew up in a mostly white neighborhood believing "Those people" were like that not because of racism or 400 years of institutionalized stupidity, but because of their own choices. So of course, I was pretty right wing and conservative.

Then I found out just how fucked up your life can get by one injury and one recession. I could imagine what it's like to be black in this country and already at a disadvantage.

The thing is, the ONe Percenters have gotten pretty good at playing people like you to the point where you don't realize that you are all in the same boat. You cling to your gun and your bible and think you are free, but they can take it all away from you on a whim. any time they want.

This is the United States of America. If you are middle class and raise lazy, worthless kids, what's wrong with you.

I did home improvement work for a middle class republican family. Till they beat me out of money.

The 27 yo still lives with mommy and can't drive or have a job. The middle daughter lives at home raising her half black kid from the unemployed black guy living there. The youngest moved out....somewhere.

The dad decided that Fox News had made his wife crazy. So he shot himself. With the gun he bought from a private seller cause he couldn't pass the background check.

What a fine middle.class republican family don't ya think.
Tissue?

Actually that terror comes from...

joe, you poor little waif, you need to get out of your mommies basement, or did you take up permanent residence in a cave, maybe a big rock, your obsession with "dicks", hunters with guns is going to kill you!! :up:

Yeah in the UK you can get arrested for saying the "wrong " thing

You would like it there it's full of insecure control freaks like you

I'd ask you to back that claim up, but you'd probably point to some whacked out website that shows they arrest Nazis in the UK or some such shit.

We kill people in this country for being the wrong color. I'd say that's considerably worse.

Especially when it's 12 year olds playing with toys.

Or guys selling loose cigarettes
Why should I back up anything I say to you you never read or post links

People kill people for all kinds of reasons always have always will. It's the human condition. The sooner you realize certain truths and stop believing fairy tales the sooner you'll stop sounding like a fucking idiot

So 146,000 square miles in Japan as compared to 3.8 million square miles in the USA

You really are a delusional idiot

Completely irrelevent to any point you were trying to make.

Where you actually trying to make a point, or do you just like hearing yourself talk, like any malignant narcissist.

Here's what Japan has. A firm understanding there is NO GOOD REASON for a civilian to own a gun.

Which, of course, there isn't.

Not at all it's infinitely easier to control people in a small geographical area than a large one

A control freak like you should know that

Here's what you don't have a firm understanding of. I have a right to own a gun based on the Constitution and you don't have then guts to do a damn things, personally, about it.

When I find there's a rabid possum in my basement, I call a professional possum catcher.

When I find there's a rabid gun nut threatening the community, I call the ATF.

Scalia's taking a dirt nap, buddy. The Second Amendment is going to be about Militias again. And there's not a damn thing you can do about that.
Because you're too inept to do anything for yourself.

Tell me how long will it take the cops to save your pathetic ass if you are ever the victim of a violent crime? A one in 300 chance btw.

The second amendment clearly states the people have the right to keep and bear arms not the militia

Why should I back up anything I say to you you never read or post links

People kill people for all kinds of reasons always have always will. It's the human condition. The sooner you realize certain truths and stop believing fairy tales the sooner you'll stop sounding like a fucking idiot

The fact is, America is the only advanced country where we have people killing each other on a regular basis like we do. Because we have guns, not because we are more murderous than Japanese or Brits.

But you go on clinging to your gun and your bible and thinking you are "Free" because a rich person can fuck you over any time he wants to.

The second amendment clearly states the people have the right to keep and bear arms not the militia

It clearly states that they should also be "Well Regulated".

Do these guys look "Well-regulated" to you?

MassMurders_1050x700.jpg

Forum List

Back