🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

Yes I do, one of them being the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Except that almost never happens. At least not with civilians. 33,000 gun deaths a year, only 200 or so are ruled 'justifiable homicide' by civilians. (Another 800 are ruled justifiable by cops, but frankly you pretty much have to film them shooting someone in the back of the head to get charges.)

Another is that it's impossible to disarm the criminal element no matter what you do. You can make all the gun laws you want, and after they are all in your favor, the criminals will still have guns.

Except that they have disarmed the criminal element in Japan, where they only had 11 gun homicides a year, or in the United Kingdom,w here they only have 48 gun homicides a year. Even Germany, where they allow gun ownership, had only 258 gun homicides, because they only allow RESPONSIBLE people to own them.

So I find it laughable when you say it can't be done, when other countries have already done it.

And as long as idiots like you remain profoundly stupid, we will continue to have deaths. You blame our hobby, you blame in inanimate object. That is ignorant in the extreme. You and your left wing nut politicians ignore the real problem and focus on the gun. All that will accomplish is taking away the rights of people. But of course you only care about that and lives mean nothing at all to you asshats.

You shouldn't have a right to a gun. Gun ownership should be a privilege that is earned by proving you are responsible.

The guns are the problem. They allow altercations to escalate quickly into tragedies.

The stupid is strong with this one.

As long as you and your kind continue to believe that ignorant garbage, people will continue to die. How many lives have to be list before you can get over your stubbornness?

Another is that it's impossible to disarm the criminal element no matter what you do. You can make all the gun laws you want, and after they are all in your favor, the criminals will still have guns.

Except that they have disarmed the criminal element in Japan, where they only had 11 gun homicides a year, or in the United Kingdom,w here they only have 48 gun homicides a year. Even Germany, where they allow gun ownership, had only 258 gun homicides, because they only allow RESPONSIBLE people to own them.

So I find it laughable when you say it can't be done, when other countries have already done it.

Then why can't we? How are they doing on illegal narcotics Joe, because we can't seem to control ours in spite of the dozens of laws we have against them. Our prisons just keep getting fuller and fuller with drug offenders.

You have to understand we are not a single-culture country. One solution or policy doesn't work with every group of people. What works other places may not work here. We have a constitution. We have rights. We have liberals who side with the criminal on nearly every confrontational case in the US.

I happen to believe that a person has the right to defend himself by the most efficient means available

You don't.

I don't believe I have any right whatsoever to tell people how to live their lives

You do

Those are our differences

Guy, other than your obsession with my sexuality (sorry, dude, I don't swing your way, maybe you need to try a bathhouse.

The thing is, my position is based on reason. 200 Justifiable homicides do not excuse 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries.

Yours is based on emotionalism. DGU's don't happen, but you whine about your "rights" that would be violated if we actually had someone question if you have a real need for a gun.

You are the one who mentions other men's penises every other post not me

And you still think someone has to kill another person to act in self defense with a weapon?

You of course are wrong yet again

235700 instances of self defense from violent crimes occurred over 5 years and only a couple hundred a year ended up with a piece of shit criminal being dead Another 100 000 plus property crimes were prevented in the same time frame

Seems law abiding citizens with guns are showing remarkable restraint when using a weapon in self defense

Suicides do not count as suicide is not a crime,

And as long as idiots like you remain profoundly stupid, we will continue to have deaths. You blame our hobby, you blame in inanimate object. That is ignorant in the extreme. You and your left wing nut politicians ignore the real problem and focus on the gun. All that will accomplish is taking away the rights of people. But of course you only care about that and lives mean nothing at all to you asshats.

You shouldn't have a right to a gun. Gun ownership should be a privilege that is earned by proving you are responsible.

The guns are the problem. They allow altercations to escalate quickly into tragedies.
If you don't have a criminal record then you have proven that

Then why can't we? How are they doing on illegal narcotics Joe, because we can't seem to control ours in spite of the dozens of laws we have against them. Our prisons just keep getting fuller and fuller with drug offenders.

You have to understand we are not a single-culture country. One solution or policy doesn't work with every group of people. What works other places may not work here. We have a constitution. We have rights. We have liberals who side with the criminal on nearly every confrontational case in the US.

are you guys comparing gun ownership to drug addiction? Frankly, that would explain a lot. You guys do show all the signs of addicts - malignant narcissism, callous disregard for others, obsessive behavior. Hmmmmm.

I was addressing the comment that gun control can't possibly work. Except every other country that has tried it and has made it work, just fine.

Here's the problem, if guns and prisons made us safer, then why do we have the highest crime rates in the industrialized world, and not the lowest. The fact is, you can take a country like Canada which is pretty much identical to the US in every way EXCEPT that they don't allow just anyone to have guns. And low and behold, they don't have our crime rates. Now why do you think that is?

And you still think someone has to kill another person to act in self defense with a weapon?

235700 instances of self defense from violent crimes occurred over 5 years and only a couple hundred a year ended up with a piece of shit criminal being dead Another 100 000 plus property crimes were prevented in the same time frame

Seems law abiding citizens with guns are showing remarkable restraint when using a weapon in self defense

Suicides are a tragedy. If taking away the guns reduces them, I'm good with that, but I'm not a malignant narcissist with a tiny dick like you are.

The point is, 50K isn't a verifiable number. If you don't have a dead body or a police having a bad guy in custody, all you really have is "I was scared and my gun made me feel better". That's not measurable.

are you guys comparing gun ownership to drug addiction? Frankly, that would explain a lot. You guys do show all the signs of addicts - malignant narcissism, callous disregard for others, obsessive behavior. Hmmmmm.

I was addressing the comment that gun control can't possibly work. Except every other country that has tried it and has made it work, just fine.

Here's the problem, if guns and prisons made us safer, then why do we have the highest crime rates in the industrialized world, and not the lowest. The fact is, you can take a country like Canada which is pretty much identical to the US in every way EXCEPT that they don't allow just anyone to have guns. And low and behold, they don't have our crime rates. Now why do you think that is?

Again, we are much more diverse.

For instance, you are five times more likely to get murdered by a black than a white in the United States even though our black population is only 13.5%. In Canada, the black population is around 3%.

It's pretty much that way with most of the violent crime in this country compared to Canada. You can throw in much of Europe as well.

And no, our prisons are not deterrents. We've allowed liberal judges to turn them into lowlife playgrounds with libraries, workout rooms, pool rooms, cable television and football fields. Hell, some of them have a little private room for you and your wife if you want to start a family.

We have the same things in the outside world, but we call them get away weekends and we have to pay for them.

The point about drugs is that you want to apply the same failed strategies to guns that you applied to drugs which is an obvious failure. All you really would do with guns (as we did to narcotics) is make it hard for the law abiding citizen to get their hands on them, but not the criminal.

Suicides are a tragedy. If taking away the guns reduces them, I'm good with that, but I'm not a malignant narcissist with a tiny dick like you are.

The point is, 50K isn't a verifiable number. If you don't have a dead body or a police having a bad guy in custody, all you really have is "I was scared and my gun made me feel better". That's not measurable.

The FBI disagrees with you since the stats I gave you that you didn't read came from the FBI

Those are taken from police reports so they are verifiable
What's not verifiable are the ones that aren't reported

Suicide is a choice just like your penis obsession

Again, we are much more diverse.

For instance, you are five times more likely to get murdered by a black than a white in the United States even though our black population is only 13.5%. In Canada, the black population is around 3%.

Yes, it's those evil Darkies...

And no, our prisons are not deterrents. We've allowed liberal judges to turn them into lowlife playgrounds with libraries, workout rooms, pool rooms, cable television and football fields. Hell, some of them have a little private room for you and your wife if you want to start a family.

Guy, you should read up on some the European Prisons. They are VASTLY more humane than ours. They are also not as overcrowded. While America currently locks up 2 million people to feed the Prison-Industrial complex, Germany only locks up 78,000.

Any conservative who thinks that prisons (other than the ones for rich people) are some kind of hotel really needs to spend a week inside one. They'll never spout such foolishness again.

The point about drugs is that you want to apply the same failed strategies to guns that you applied to drugs which is an obvious failure. All you really would do with guns (as we did to narcotics) is make it hard for the law abiding citizen to get their hands on them, but not the criminal.

Guy, you miss the point. The reason why drugs have such a market is that they are ADDICTIVE. Now, while a lot of you gun nuts do in fact act like addicts, with the same callous disregard and malignant narcissism, the fact is, you can live without a gun.

Addicts have a very hard time living without drugs.

And Japan still has suicides imagine that

And you ignore that countries like Japan and the UK are tiny compared to the US so it's easier for tyrannical governments to control the people

And you ignore that countries like Japan and the UK are tiny compared to the US so it's easier for tyrannical governments to control the people

The UK probably has more freedoms than we do. The problem is the fucked up way you guys define "Freedom", which usually means the ability of those with wealth and power to abuse the rest of us.

Japan has 110,000,000 people. It is hardly 'tiny". And you gun nuts really shouldn't talk about things that are "tiny".

The UK probably has more freedoms than we do. The problem is the fucked up way you guys define "Freedom", which usually means the ability of those with wealth and power to abuse the rest of us.

Japan has 110,000,000 people. It is hardly 'tiny". And you gun nuts really shouldn't talk about things that are "tiny".

It is geographically idiot

Yeah in the UK you can get arrested for saying the "wrong " thing

You would like it there it's full of insecure control freaks like you

Don't blame doctors...their involvement at the office in gun ownership was Obama's policy / idea...

Don't blame doctors...their involvement in gun ownership at the office was Obama's policy / idea...

They don't have to comply with Obama's idiotic policies when it comes to interrogating patients
And Patients certainly do not have to answer

If I had kids I would insist to be in the room for all Drs visits anyway

I won't let my kids see a doctor without one of us in the room, especially after a female counselor told my daughter, after she had been raped, that she did not have to listen to us - her parents - and could do whatever she wanted, make up her own rules, etc...

...and that was with us in the room. Needless to say we aggressively disagreed, left the office, and never went back to see that liberal quack ever again.

Forum List

Back