🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

This was in the heart of the growing union days. How can you be that stupid?

I was a child, but my family moved out, I had several relatives that moved out for that reason, and many of the neighbors moved out for that reason before we left.

so you knew a few racists, that was teh cause? Don't think so. But I know you just can't bring yourself to admit that Unions were good for working folks.

If guns make it easier to kill then why do people still kill with their fists? According to you anyone can get a gun at any time so why use any other tool to kill anyone?

People will kill other people as long as there are people on this planet. That is as true a statement as 2+2=4

If you don't beieve it then you need to be locked away because you are too fucking stupid to be left alone

The problem with your frequently faulty logic is that you think that because we can't stop EVERYTHING, we shouldn't try to stop ANYTHING.

Will banning your dick surrogates stop all murders and suicides? Nope!

Will they reduce them to acceptable levels? Yup.

You're not going to stop people murdering each other all you're going to do is increase the supply of victims by taking from them the ability to effectively defend themselves

The vast majority of legal gun owners will never commit murder. PERIOD. Therefore, there is absolutely no reason to disarm them

A fact you continue to ignore

You're not going to stop people murdering each other all you're going to do is increase the supply of victims by taking from them the ability to effectively defend themselves

Then why don't those other industrialized countries have ANYWHERE near our crime rates. Oh, I'm sure youll blurt out the crap about cutlure, but guess what, when you don't have a gun in the house, that argument over who drank the last can of of beer isn't going to end tragically.

Then why don't those other industrialized countries have ANYWHERE near our crime rates. Oh, I'm sure youll blurt out the crap about cutlure, but guess what, when you don't have a gun in the house, that argument over who drank the last can of of beer isn't going to end tragically.

I do not give a flying fuck about any other country.
Japan has far more suicides than we do even with their lack of guns so the fuck what?

Facts are facts and we have more murders in large part because of gang activity in our shit hole cities

[

Japan has far more suicides than we do even with their lack of guns so the fuck what?

Facts are facts and we have more murders in large part because of gang activity in our shit hole cities

Yes, guy, we get it... it's everything EXCEPT for the guns.

And when someone points out places where people don't get to have guns don't have these sorts of problems, then you don't care about them because it's never about the guns.

Dude. It's about the guns. It's about the way they are marketed. It's about the way they are lied about providing benefits they don't provide.

You can't put a monetary value on a person.

And I gave you incidences of violent crime and gun use for self defense there is another number for property crimes where guns were used it was 109000 times

Maybe if you bothered to read the report you would have know that

YOu're right, I don't bother reading links from gun nuts, most of them are too tiresome.

And here's the thing. You are right. YOu can't put a monetary value on a person. The fact that we have 33,000 deaths a year due to your sick fetish is unacceptable.
We absolutely put monetary value on people's lives. We accept tens of thousands of deaths every year just so we can drive fast and save money on getting things to places faster. That and because we like to drive fast.

You can't? Ever hear of an insurance company???? They do it all the time.

Okay. YOu sold me. Let's charge the gun industry for the value of every person who dies of a gun shot.

Hmmm... let's say $50,000 for every one of the 33,000 gun deaths. We can break it out by market share.

Thanks, man, you have all sorts of good ideas.

Yes I do, one of them being the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Another is that it's impossible to disarm the criminal element no matter what you do. You can make all the gun laws you want, and after they are all in your favor, the criminals will still have guns.
That is the correct motorcycle, as is shown by the places in the US with the strictest gun laws still have a lot of guns in the hands of the wrong people.

And as long as idiots like you remain profoundly stupid, we will continue to have deaths. You blame our hobby, you blame in inanimate object. That is ignorant in the extreme. You and your left wing nut politicians ignore the real problem and focus on the gun. All that will accomplish is taking away the rights of people. But of course you only care about that and lives mean nothing at all to you asshats.

You shouldn't have a right to a gun. Gun ownership should be a privilege that is earned by proving you are responsible.

The guns are the problem. They allow altercations to escalate quickly into tragedies.
Nice fantasy, now for reality. The no guns ship has sailed, so wailing about it doesn't do any good. The bad guys have guns and can get guns, so the only thing left is to deal with them. You apparently want to handicap law abiding citizens because of your psycho-sexual phallic obsession, while the sane people realize that allowing citizens to protect themselves is the better way to go. If people don't want guns they don't have to have them.

Yes I do, one of them being the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Except that almost never happens. At least not with civilians. 33,000 gun deaths a year, only 200 or so are ruled 'justifiable homicide' by civilians. (Another 800 are ruled justifiable by cops, but frankly you pretty much have to film them shooting someone in the back of the head to get charges.)
Still trumpeting that 30,000 number, huh?

We absolutely put monetary value on people's lives. We accept tens of thousands of deaths every year just so we can drive fast and save money on getting things to places faster. That and because we like to drive fast.

And eery year, the auto industry finds ways to make their products safer. Every year, we put in more traffic cameras and more patrol officers to make people drive safer.

The gun industry does the opposite of that. they keep trying to find ways to get more dangerous products onto the market and loosen the laws on their proliferation.

If we treated cars like guns, everyone would be driving a muscle car and we'd have no traffic signs because some slave rapist 200 years ago said we had a right to ride horses like maniacs.

Nice fantasy, now for reality. The no guns ship has sailed, so wailing about it doesn't do any good. The bad guys have guns and can get guns, so the only thing left is to deal with them. You apparently want to handicap law abiding citizens because of your psycho-sexual phallic obsession, while the sane people realize that allowing citizens to protect themselves is the better way to go. If people don't want guns they don't have to have them.

Actually, you guys are the ones who piss yourselves whenever there's a mass shooting that the majority of us who don't need to compensate for tiny peckers will finally say, "Enough".

And eery year, the auto industry finds ways to make their products safer. Every year, we put in more traffic cameras and more patrol officers to make people drive safer.

The gun industry does the opposite of that. they keep trying to find ways to get more dangerous products onto the market and loosen the laws on their proliferation.

If we treated cars like guns, everyone would be driving a muscle car and we'd have no traffic signs because some slave rapist 200 years ago said we had a right to ride horses like maniacs.
And gun manufacturers are trying to find ways to make sure the guns only fire when the owner wants them to fire, and don't fire when he doesn't want them to. And, so sorry you have such a problem with the law. You can always try to change it, you know. Why don't you do that?

Actually, you guys are the ones who piss yourselves whenever there's a mass shooting that the majority of us who don't need to compensate for tiny peckers will finally say, "Enough".
More with the obsession. Are you projecting?

Guns are an excellent form of health care and injury protection. They also provide a steady resource of product to funeral homes and cemeteries.

Funny how anti gun freaks spend more time obsessing about guns than any gun owner I know

[

And when someone points out places where people don't get to have guns don't have these sorts of problems, then you don't care about them because it's never about the guns.

Dude. It's about the guns. It's about the way they are marketed. It's about the way they are lied about providing benefits they don't provide.

So how are they marketed?

I don't recall seeing any gun commercials on television. I don't see any billboards with guns on them either. The only time you get a gun store flyer in the mail is if you are a customer or you signed up to receive advertisement from the company.

What you on the left don't understand is that Americans will always get killed by guns. It's just a matter of what Americans are the target.

Make guns illegal, we are all targets because the criminal will still have guns just like they have recreational narcotics today. As long as we are allowed to have our guns like our founders desired, criminals realize that attacking somebody on the street or breaking into their home just may be their last crime.

This was in the heart of the growing union days. How can you be that stupid?

I was a child, but my family moved out, I had several relatives that moved out for that reason, and many of the neighbors moved out for that reason before we left.

so you knew a few racists, that was teh cause? Don't think so. But I know you just can't bring yourself to admit that Unions were good for working folks.

If guns make it easier to kill then why do people still kill with their fists? According to you anyone can get a gun at any time so why use any other tool to kill anyone?

People will kill other people as long as there are people on this planet. That is as true a statement as 2+2=4

If you don't beieve it then you need to be locked away because you are too fucking stupid to be left alone

The problem with your frequently faulty logic is that you think that because we can't stop EVERYTHING, we shouldn't try to stop ANYTHING.

Will banning your dick surrogates stop all murders and suicides? Nope!

Will they reduce them to acceptable levels? Yup.

Yes, unions were good for the working people.....too good. Paying top wages and benefits to people that did monkey jobs. That's why manufacturers left this country or replaced American workers with automation.

And guess what? The housing bubble was good for millions of people too, until it crashed. So was the tech bubble until it crashed. Unions were no different. It became a bubble of sucking dollars from the company until there were no dollars left.

All bubbles burst Joe. It's just a fact of life.

[

I didn't buy any of my weapons because of a marketing campaign.

This may come as a surprise to you because the concept of thinking for yourself is alien to you but I bought all but my first weapon which was given to me of my own volition not because of some ad in a magazine. In fact self defense wasn't even a consideration in the first weapon I bought myself

Last edited:
Yes, unions were good for the working people.....too good. Paying top wages and benefits to people that did monkey jobs. That's why manufacturers left this country or replaced American workers with automation.

And guess what? The housing bubble was good for millions of people too, until it crashed. So was the tech bubble until it crashed. Unions were no different. It became a bubble of sucking dollars from the company until there were no dollars left.

Gee, how come the bubble of CEOs getting paid obscene salaries never seems to burst.

Okay, let's take a look at the sheer stupidity of the statement. Those Union guys demanding a LIVING WAGE for doing "monkey work". Yeah, how totally unreasonable of them.

Me, when I'm travelling down the highway at 65 MPH in a machine made of glass and metal propelled by a flammable liquid, I really WANT The people who put that together to be happy with their jobs.

And while we are at it, it was totally unreasonable for the people of Cleveland to insist the factories clean up their fucking act when the Cuyahuga river caught on fire

Cuyahoga_River_Fire_Nov._3,_1952.jpg

When the rich were told they couldn't pollute the river anymore, they just moved their factories to some place where they don't have democracy and just let them pollute the rivers down there. Those unreasonable people, actually expecting clean air and clean water.

Seriously, this is why I stopped voting Republican. You guys are all manner of fucked up.

Fuck paying the people who do the work a living wage, I want to make money on my stock!

Fuck people who live in the city wanting to be able breathe the air and drink the water, I want to make a profit.

Fuck those little kids who got blown away by a crazy person who was able to buy a gun, I want to compensate for my fears!

Conservatism becomes, at the end of the day, an excuse for selfishness.

Gee, how come the bubble of CEOs getting paid obscene salaries never seems to burst.

Okay, let's take a look at the sheer stupidity of the statement. Those Union guys demanding a LIVING WAGE for doing "monkey work". Yeah, how totally unreasonable of them.

Me, when I'm travelling down the highway at 65 MPH in a machine made of glass and metal propelled by a flammable liquid, I really WANT The people who put that together to be happy with their jobs.

And while we are at it, it was totally unreasonable for the people of Cleveland to insist the factories clean up their fucking act when the Cuyahuga river caught on fire

Cuyahoga_River_Fire_Nov._3,_1952.jpg

When the rich were told they couldn't pollute the river anymore, they just moved their factories to some place where they don't have democracy and just let them pollute the rivers down there. Those unreasonable people, actually expecting clean air and clean water.

Seriously, this is why I stopped voting Republican. You guys are all manner of fucked up.

Fuck paying the people who do the work a living wage, I want to make money on my stock!

Fuck people who live in the city wanting to be able breathe the air and drink the water, I want to make a profit.

Fuck those little kids who got blown away by a crazy person who was able to buy a gun, I want to compensate for my fears!

Conservatism becomes, at the end of the day, an excuse for selfishness.

Seems to me that you have it a bit backwards. It's the unions that became so selfish.

The more a union worker makes, the more the unions make. In the beginning, unions did put the worker first. As they got bigger, it's the union that became the most important.

There is a difference between a living wage and a ridiculous wage. Let me give you some personal examples:

When I was a kid, Cleveland was a big steel town. I was in a band at the time and the other guitarist was older than I was. He worked at the steel mills and asked me one day if I wanted to take a ride with him to pickup his paycheck. I was on summer vacation and had nothing better to do. Besides, I wanted to see what the mills were like from the inside.

I knew he worked on the train, but really didn't know much more than that, so I struck up the conversation.

He told me that he was a fireman on the trains. Okay, so what does a fireman do I asked? He said the fireman shovels coal into the engine to make the train run. Confused, I asked "They don't have trains like that anymore, do they?" "No he replied, but the union says that every train must have a fireman on it."

So basically, the union forced the mills to put people on trains that didn't do anything but ride around on them. They made fantastic money at the same time. Another example:

I went to my friends house and he was in the front yard talking to his neighbor. When I approached them, he introduced me to his neighbor; they were in the middle of a conversation.

His neighbor was talking about how long he was away from home. He was a welder at the steel mills and spent the last three weeks there. I had to interject by asking why he spent three weeks away from home when the mills were only 15 minutes away?

As it turns out, he didn't have to be away one day. He and his wife were fighting, so he lived at the mills for three weeks because the welders had their own little room equip with a television set, a fridge, a stove, and cots.

He was "on call" as they say, but in reality, he used work to stay away from his wife, and at the same time, they paid him time and a half to live there. Yes, they called him to weld something once in a great while, but basically, they paid him outstanding money to just hang out and do nothing because each shift had their own welders to take care of the everyday work.

Laughingly he confessed, he thought his wife started fights with him because of the great money he made.

I could fill ten pages of the ridiculous union stories I have, but they are all pretty much the same.

Forum List

Back