Florida revokes liquor license of hotel that put on a sexually explicit show with kids present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents and hotel security should have been arrested. Its the same as if children were taken to a Miami strip club.

They are N0T performing sexually in front of children. These are not stupid people, or people with no sensitivities. The last thing they want to do is upset or frighten kids.

The whole point of Drag Queen Story Hour was to entertain children in a wholesome way to show so they know gay people aren't scary.

Of course they are. Look at the videos. Besides the filthy language they use in front of little kids, they're flashing their genitals, displaying fake penises, boobs, etc. Why do you condone this? It's abuse.

Of course they are. Look at the videos. Besides the filthy language they use in front of little kids, they're flashing their genitals, displaying fake penises, boobs, etc. Why do you condone this? It's abuse.

You mean the video's on YouTube and TikTok?????

Why would I look at faked videos??? When will you learn that YouTube and TikTok are where the liars go to post their bullshit????

No, why do you ask?

And, why are you struggling to answer some very basis questions?
It wasn’t a question. You have problems with reading comp too. Your questions are really stupid. Funny, but stupid.

You mean the video's on YouTube and TikTok?????

Why would I look at faked videos??? When will you learn that YouTube and TikTok are where the liars go to post their bullshit????

You're the reason the groomers and the pedophiles are getting away with their crimes. You're complicit in the abuse these kids are being subjected to.

It wasn’t a question. You have problems with reading comp too. Your questions are really stupid. Funny, but stupid.

English as a second language? This symbol “?” Is how, us English speakers indicate something is a question.

Now, the only two reasons I can think of that you appear so butt hurt over society wanting to keep children out of sexually explicit venues, are:

1. You are a performer in these shows that likes the idea of being sexually explicit in front of children, and/or

2. You are a pervert.

Which is it?

English as a second language? This symbol “?” Is how, us English speakers indicate something is a question.

Now, the only two reasons I can think of that you appear so butt hurt over society wanting to keep children out of sexually explicit venues, are:

1. You are a performer in these shows that likes the idea of being sexually explicit in front of children, and/or

2. You are a pervert.

Which is it?

Could be both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back