Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

How does dildo class teaching to kids violate free speach. You want to push that. Do it outside school.

Or how about we compare it to forcing religion to your kids?? Teach the dang basics and get this crap out of schools.
That isn’t the discussion.

You don’t understand the difference between private and public do you?
I get that teachers are pushing this perveted crap in schools. That is basically pushing your Moonbat religion.

Disney is legally trying to force that to be allowed inbschools. Taxpayers say im NOT funding Disney's lawsuits.

Kiss 10 mil a year goodbye Dismey

How does dildo class teaching to kids violate free speach. You want to push that. Do it outside school.

Or how about we compare it to forcing religion to your kids?? Teach the dang basics and get this crap out of schools.
This isn't about the "don't say gay" law. It's about the state punishing a company because they spoke out against a law. You can't hide from that fact. It's one ugly fact and it will fuck you back. To wit - you never answered my question: Will you support liberal governors who try the same shit?

I get that teachers are pushing this perveted crap in schools. That is basically pushing your Moonbat religion.

Disney is legally trying to force that to be allowed inbschools. Taxpayers say im NOT funding Disney's lawsuits.

Kiss 10 mil a year goodbye Dismey
Disney criticized the law. That is it. It won’t cost Disney anything, but it will cost Florida tax payers a lot.

This isn't about the "don't say gay" law. It's about the state punishing a company because they spoke out against a law. You can't hide from that fact. It's one ugly fact it will fuck you back. To wit - you never answered my question. Will you support liberal governors that try the same shit?
Who are you to Force Taxpayers to Fund Disney wirh tax breaks so they can push this crap on their kids.

You are the one confused here.

Who are you to Force Taxpayers to Fund Disney wirh tax breaks so they can push this crap on their kids.

Will you support governors of liberal states pulling the same kinds of stunts with conservative companies? Does that see like good government to you?

Disney criticized the law. That is it. It won’t cost Disney anything, but it will cost Florida tax payers a lot.
And they are planning to sue the state while receiving Tax breaks for their moral agenda. Taxpayers have No say on where money is spent anymore? Dont give me its a tax cut bs.

Taxpayers do have the right to say No. Desantis just said it very loudly. Special session to say NO

Will you support governors of liberal states pulling the same kinds of stunts with conservative companies? Does that see like good government to you?
Name the ones Forcing teaching of perverted crap in schools.

Isnt there. Parents have a right AND DUTY to protect their kids from this perversion that has badically become a Religion to Lunatics.

If I today said Im reaching the bible to your kid You would come unglued. Same with teaching kids the lefts Woke Religion

I think you are confused. Do a little research.

The tax breaks are less than the cost taxpayers will have to now absorb since Disney will no longer be doing it or paying for it.

Seriously, look it up.

Desantis, Fla. legislature, et al.,

If Disney has done something wrong, kindly grow a collective pair of testicles -> charge them with the crime, convict them and be done with it. Otherwise, stop jerking off in public. It's unbecoming.

Name the ones Forcing teaching of perverted crap in schools.

Isnt there. Parents have a right AND DUTY to protect their kids from this perversion that has badically become a Religion to Lunatics.

If I today said Im reaching the bible to your kid You would come unglued. Same with teaching kids the lefts Woke Religion
ahh... going into dodge 'em mode already?

Will you support governors of liberal states pulling the same kinds of stunts with conservative companies? Does that seem like good government to you?

And they are planning to sue the state while receiving Tax breaks for their moral agenda. Taxpayers have No say on where money is spent anymore? Dont give me its a tax cut bs.

Taxpayers do have the right to say No. Desantis just said it very loudly. Special session to say NO
Sure. Use the government to shut down free speech instead of letting the customers make that decision. You think that is good.

Again, do some research.

I think you are confused. Do a little research.

The tax breaks are less than the cost taxpayers will have to now absorb since Disney will no longer be doing it or paying for it.

Seriously, look it up.
Lol Now you play the money card. Lmao

Just because they are a giant doesnt give them the right of taxpayers who are digusted with their agenda taxbbreaks.

Teach the Woke bs at home and not in schools

Forum List

Back