Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch

Where’s the video of how this petite woman pressed her advantage over the hulk and violently robbed him? I want to see how much physical damage she inflicted on the sweet boy.
Perhaps he was an ongoing discipline problem in her class and this event was the last straw for both of them. More information is needed.

i will say ....schools here are not like this...we have the orphanages on occasion one of the local boys falls in love with one of the girls and off they go...normally found in about a week..but this type of violence is unheard of here...again not a diverse area at all

i feel like much of this is simply the parents fault..teach your kids to play stupid games...such as running from police or back chatting teachers etc..what is wrong when a society expects schools to do more than they do? and it is not only black men running from their responsibilities...seems all men are exchanged in walking out than in the past...cause there is no shame now days
The "parents" of that one is The State of Florida. They should have in-house special schools for their state babies and not let them out into society unless thoroughly vetted.

9/10 of their lives are spent under the jails all the time, raging at the world. Truly feral humans.

You heard Hillary say "it takes a village"?

Humans like that are the result of "a village" upbringing. (government)

It's the rule and not the exception for those like that.

Last edited:
A person actually said that to me once in real life. She didn't care for my response.

I once got a chance to fling a zinger at the "It takes a village" losers.

I was in the checkout line at the food coop, talking to my favorite checker whose neighbors were giving her grief about measures she was taking to keep the rabbits out of her garden.

I got about a half dozen nasty looks and one fist pump when I groaned and said "Yeah, it takes a fucking village to raise a bunny".

She loved it.

I no longer live in that snotty leftist haven.

This happened in Florida, where they don’t have any of that liberal hogwash about not disciplining Black students because….equity.

In this case, he was pummeling an unconscious woman, and would have likely killed her if not stopped quickly. The savage should be tried as an adult, and for attempted 2nd-degree murder. In Florida, his sentence can be as long as 15 years, and he should get it.
Trevon Martin also lived in Florida and school officials refused to prosecute him for all the crimes he committed so he was on the streets and able to attack Goerge Zimmerman and attempt to kill him by pounding his head into a concrete sidewalk.

The "parents" of that one is The State of Florida. They should have in-house special schools for their state babies and not let them out into society unless thoroughly vetted.

9/10 of their lives are spent under the jails all the time, raging at the world. Truly feral humans.

You heard Hillary say "it takes a village"?

Humans like that are the result of "a village" upbringing. (government)

It's the rule and not the exception for those like that.
Why were they sending a juvenile delinquent in a group home into the normal population of a public school In the first place? People like him should not be allowed into a building around Innocent people - especially given his size.

Why were they sending a juvenile delinquent in a group home into the normal population of a public school In the first place? People like him should not be allowed into a building around Innocent people - especially given his size.
Exactly. You know, they aren't all there because they did criminal things, but criminals are in there with them, so everything rubs off.

Trevon Martin also lived in Florida and school officials refused to prosecute him for all the crimes he committed so he was on the streets and able to attack Goerge Zimmerman and attempt to kill him by pounding his head into a concrete sidewalk.
Well let’s hope that with DeSantis at the helm, all this soft-on-criminal crap will go by the wayside. The reasoning behind it is that black kids get punished more than whites, on a per-capita basis, and they want to “equitize” things. Of course, they overlook that black kids, on a per capita basis, commit more crime in the first place.

The thug under discussion needs to be tried for attempted murder. He even was heard threatening to kill her as he was being led away. Stupid and violent is a bad combo.

Well let’s hope that with DeSantis at the helm, all this soft-on-criminal crap will go by the wayside. The reasoning behind it is that black kids get punished more than whites, on a per-capita basis, and they want to “equitize” things. Of course, they overlook that black kids, on a per capita basis, commit more crime in the first place.

The thug under discussion needs to be tried for attempted murder. He even was heard threatening to kill her as he was being led away. Stupid and violent is a bad combo.
The policies like that were instituted by Obama and called "PRIDE". The Parkland shooting was a result of those policies as well.

You know, back when I was in 8th grade, some people started going to prison and rarely came back, and when they did, it wasn't for long if they held that mentality.

Stupid internet! No, NOT Obama and gay pride parades!
th-cussing.gif

Last edited:
Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch (Video)

"Video shows the 6 foot, six inch, 270 pound student raced after the woman, sent her flying across the floor and knocking her unconscious when she landed on her head.

The student then kicked and repeatedly punched the victim in the head and body as she was knocked out until he was dragged away by several school employees and students."

He's totally out of control....

The student is reported to be 6’6” and 270 pounds. He was eventually restrained by a dean. While a sheriff’s deputy was typing a report, with the student in the room, the student asked when he could go back to his group home. When the deputy told him he did not know, the student kicked the deputy’s desk, causing the deputy’s computer monitor to fall. A struggle ensued, involving two deputies and an assistant principal, to control the student.

In body cam footage released by the sheriff’s office, the student, who is compliant in that sequence, is heard saying–matter of factly–: “I don’t want to go to jail. I have more important places to be.” As he was walking past paramedics who were tending to the paraprofessional, the student “started to spit towards” her and “made comments that when he comes back he is going to kill her.”

If that happened when I was in school I'm fairly certain the male teachers would have killed you.
This student is a waste of human skin. Needs to have his karma recycled. :mad-61:

Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch (Video)

"Video shows the 6 foot, six inch, 270 pound student raced after the woman, sent her flying across the floor and knocking her unconscious when she landed on her head.

The student then kicked and repeatedly punched the victim in the head and body as she was knocked out until he was dragged away by several school employees and students."

He's totally out of control....

The student is reported to be 6’6” and 270 pounds. He was eventually restrained by a dean. While a sheriff’s deputy was typing a report, with the student in the room, the student asked when he could go back to his group home. When the deputy told him he did not know, the student kicked the deputy’s desk, causing the deputy’s computer monitor to fall. A struggle ensued, involving two deputies and an assistant principal, to control the student.

In body cam footage released by the sheriff’s office, the student, who is compliant in that sequence, is heard saying–matter of factly–: “I don’t want to go to jail. I have more important places to be.” As he was walking past paramedics who were tending to the paraprofessional, the student “started to spit towards” her and “made comments that when he comes back he is going to kill her.”

If that happened when I was in school I'm fairly certain the male teachers would have killed you.
When I was in school this person would not have been in the school to begin with :(

Well, you finally said something I agree with.

First time for everything.

It was unintentional, I assure you.

In my entire time in school I don’t recall a teacher ever physically attacked. The fact he is in a group home implies there are issues that might not be compatible in a regular school.

Yeah, he was the guy whose backpack was searched in school and they found it full of wedding rings and other jewelry. Zimmerman was right that he was casing the area for burglary, of course he was.

Flamboyantly schizophrenic, presumably. And retarded.

LOL....It depends....In Greene County, Virginia when we would play them at HS football I could have sworn they all had full beards with wives and kids in the stands. ;)

lol My Dad was playing against 25 year olds when he played high school football. Gamblers ran sports back then, too, same as they do today. I read some story that some $15 billion was bet on the Super Bowl. WE all know it was at least 5 times that under the table.

Forum List

Back