Florida Teacher On MSNBC Worries He Can’t Talk About His Love Life With Kindergarteners Anymore

You have no earthly clue what a real American is. I bet even most of your rightwing nuts on here would not support banning gay people from being teachers. That is all you my little hate filled buddy
Naturally you harbor no hate for adults who think
homosexuals should not be teachers of children

right?

Naturally you harbor no hate for adults who think
homosexuals should not be teachers of children

right?

I cannot really think of anyone that I hate. But I am for sure bigoted against such bigots. I think they should be shunned by society

So, do you agree with BL that homosexuals should not be teachers of children?

You think there are not racist teachers?

Come on little car, you are smarter than that.
Racist as in black nationalists who teach CRT ?

sure but they largely travel under the radar and are slippery as eels when caught

an openly anti black KKK teacher would not stand a chance of keeping his job

What an idiot, I don't discuss my love life at work, nor would I ever think to discuss it with 5 year old's, what is wrong with these people?

You have never mentioned your spouse to a co-worker?

When it concerns anyone below the age of thirteen then I guess you can consider me one of them who is consumed with hate.

Sex Education shouldn’t be discussed to anyone at the age of five unless it is the parent!
Mentioning your same sex partner is not sex education. It is just acknowledging normal every day life.

You characters are incredibly limited. The gay lifestyle is just as relevant as a hetero lifestyle. When teachers rock up called Mrs Smith they are making statements about their sexuality and nobody has a problem with that.
Your hate consumes and defines you. Get some help you sick fucks.
And is Mrs. Smith or Mr. Smith married? Not hateful but a man, woman, hetro or homo is no one else's concern, especially to a 5 year old, it is not relevant. Do you talk about your love life with people at work? I sure the hell don't, it is between my significant other and myself, let alone a kindergartener.

You characters are incredibly limited. The gay lifestyle is just as relevant as a hetero lifestyle. When teachers rock up called Mrs Smith they are making statements about their sexuality and nobody has a problem with that.
The gay life style is relevant to what? Certainly not teaching kids in Kindergarten. There is absolutely no reason kids in K-6 need to know anything about the gay lifestyle.

Co-worker, yes, to a client, no. it isn't their business.

I sort of agree, would depend on the relationship. My clients knew I was gone on vacation with my wife last week. A couple I have talked to so far this week asked me how it was and if we enjoyed it.

The gay lifestyle is only relevant for how many people it drags to Hell.

Curious....

Where in the grooming of Kindergarten teachers to become Kindergarten teaches is there a subject about "how to assist your student when it comes to gender identity"?

No where. That is fact.

So what makes them feel they are qualified to do so more than the parent?

The parent has 2.5 children on average. The kindergarten teacher has 30 children.

But the kindergarten teacher is better qualified?

Really?

Back in the day, any kindergarten teacher that wanted to talk about sexuality with a student would lose his/her job and likely be prosecuted.

Justt saying'
You are insane. Nobody is teaching kids about sex. You are going nuts over a straw man.
But neither should a teacher be required to deny their partner.hetero teachers are not required to do so and that is discriminatory.

You types are fucking crazy.

You are insane. Nobody is teaching kids about sex. You are going nuts over a straw man.
But neither should a teacher be required to deny their partner.hetero teachers are not required to do so and that is discriminatory.

You types are fucking crazy.
Yes you are. Why are you lying?

The gay life style is relevant to what? Certainly not teaching kids in Kindergarten. There is absolutely no reason kids in K-6 need to know anything about the gay lifestyle.
You just underline the point I have made.. You are not helping kids, or wider society, by creating artificial pens to keep kids in.

Mainly because they will grow up to be sick individuals like the crazy fucks on this thread.

You just underline the point I have made.. You are not helping kids, or wider society, by creating artificial pens to keep kids in.

Mainly because they will grow up to be sick individuals like the crazy fucks on this thread.
If you want your kids to be taught about homosexuality, then arrange it outside of the school where I send my kids. There's nothing "artificial" about not exposing your children to perversion.

Forum List

Back