Florida, Texas, Georgia COVID 19 up.... wait until protest riots COVID numbers come out.

So people are supposed to stay in their homes, their lives controlled until when? 2024? Or let me guess, just right after the last mail-in ballot is counted and Biden is the anointed President...

People need their lives back, or you will become like Canada.
This is not about politics. It's about public health. I know it seems hopeless right now, but AS SOON as we have an effective vaccine, things will return to pretty much normal. If you're going to hope for anything, hope for that.
The fuck it's not about politics....The lockdowns were supposed to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed....Period, full stop.

All the moving of the goalposts after April 1st has been 100% politics.
It was the only choice, to buy some time, to get enough testing which we've been way, way, way behind on, so that we could trace the spread instead of fighting this in the blind, and only hope of reducing or containing it while in the blind....
Wow. It will NEVER be contained. What part of that do you not understand?

The contact tracers in New York City are not allowed to ask if those infected had been to the protests.

So fucking awesomely liberal.
Link?

Cuomo told them all, if they participated in the protests, they needed to go have a test done.

There is no way for contact tracing or person participating, to know who would be in the crowd around them....other than immediate friends that they went with.....

This is why Cuomo wants them all, to get a test.

The commievirus exposure numbers are up because the testing for it is nearly ubiquitous.

It's really no more complicated than that.
Trump said if we quit testing, new infection numbers would be quite low. Heck, if we had never tested, there probably wouldn't be any dead people from Coronavirus, right? We could have been the only country on earth without a single case.

The contact tracers in New York City are not allowed to ask if those infected had been to the protests.

Link?

Cuomo told them all, if they participated in the protests, they needed to go have a test done.

There is no way for contact tracing or person participating, to know who would be in the crowd around them....other than immediate friends that they went with.....

Link?

Link????

Liberal fucks throw all sorts of bullshit around in here with barely ever a link. I heard it on a news podcast. Here.... Took me 2 seconds on Google. It’s Yahoo, so you can’t try to discredit the source....you were fucking saying?

Link?

Those idiot protesters and rioters aren't going to get tested and they were piled on top of each other like sardines while the media just magically lost their tongue in the virus. I think it's hilarious.

The commievirus exposure numbers are up because the testing for it is nearly ubiquitous.

It's really no more complicated than that.
Trump said if we quit testing, new infection numbers would be quite low. Heck, if we had never tested, there probably wouldn't be any dead people from Coronavirus, right? We could have been the only country on earth without a single case.
He said that in the context of if you don't test, you don't get the numbers, dumbass.

So people are supposed to stay in their homes, their lives controlled until when? 2024? Or let me guess, just right after the last mail-in ballot is counted and Biden is the anointed President...

This is not about politics. It's about public health. I know it seems hopeless right now, but AS SOON as we have an effective vaccine, things will return to pretty much normal. If you're going to hope for anything, hope for that.
The fuck it's not about politics....The lockdowns were supposed to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed....Period, full stop.

What I meant by that was that it is not some Democratic conspiracy to steal the election. IMO.
Everything is a Prog conspiracy to steal and move the agendas their way.

Link?

ALL "PROTESTERS" WILL IMMEDIATELY REPORT TO THE COVID-19 TESTING SITES, WHICH YOU BURNED DOWN LAST WEEK!

Absolutely comical.

Link?

ALL "PROTESTERS" WILL IMMEDiATELY REPORT TO The COVID-19 TESTING SITES, WHICH YOU BURNED DOWN LAST WEEK!

Absolutely comical.

Yep, 40 or more testing sites were burned down by largely peaceful protests. :laughing0301:

COVID deaths are 25% overreported.

Many hospitals were reporting anyone who died WITH COVID, were deemed to have died FROM COVID.

George Floyd died WITH COVID, so did he die FROM COVID?

Oh, shit....liberals just all shit themselves!

There seems to be finger pointing and “I told you so” at Texas, Georgia, Florida, and other Southern states for opening up early given the spike in COVID 19 cases

What does the thinking person think the numbers will be coming in a few weeks from cities that had massive protests? Where was the plea to “stay home, stay safe” from the politicians and experts?
Saw a report, said they have not seen larges spike from the early protests and riot, possibly because outside and concentration dissipates more in open air and some protesters wearing masks.
View attachment 351490
And most are young people. If you're under 60 the virus is less deadly than the flu. A lot less.
Yep. Hey! Got the antibodies test yesterday. First time I have seen a doctor since last summer. Guess I'm going to find out if that is what the little oriental coughing hag, gave us on the plane to our ski trip. Doctor said active people in my condition, even at my age usually do much better than normal anyway, but between Medicare and TriCare, I was covered, so I gave them 3 really full vials of the good stuff! The White 6 Machine! Zero Defects!

It was the only choice, to buy some time, to get enough testing which we've been way, way, way behind on, so that we could trace the spread instead of fighting this in the blind, and only hope of reducing or containing it while in the blind....
Wow. It will NEVER be contained. What part of that do you not understand?
It was already contained enough, to bring the cases drastically down, in the state's like New York, who followed the CDC guidelines seriously.

It will never disappear completely, if that's what you mean?

Though If we could get over 70% heard immunity, like we did with Small Pox, we could kill it, is what I've read.

This so-called "spike" in or second wave of cases is exactly political in nature, or rather the reporting about it is. According to the left-leaning media the average American citizen CAN safely protest amid tens of thousands of other protestors, but attending worship services can be lethal. Mass gatherings to make political statements about phantom "racial injustices" can set you on the path to sainthood, while attending a rally for President Trump could spell doomsday. The political nature of the COVID-19 reporting is apparent to me and it is apparent to you, and it is apparent to everyone else possessed of a functioning brain.

Further, I run our dog daily in a park just outside a major East Coast city. For weeks no one has been wearing masks or gloves or any type of PPE while hiking those narrow trails. Pavilions there are always crowded with families, as are the nearby playgrounds, fishing piers and boat launch areas. So tell me, please, where are all the corpses? Where are all the people stumbling around sick, dropping over from a blend of COVID-19 and physical exertion in the recent heatwave?

And finally, as I have mentioned previously, between myself, my wife—our families, our friends, their friends and friends of friends and co-workers—NO ONE and I mean no one—any of us all thousands and thousands of people we are connected to, has been diagnosed with or perished from COVID-19. Which is quite odd considering the John's Hopkins "infection map" continues to show increase in the number of cases across Maryland, PA, Delaware and NJ. Huh. Strange, that. Everyone we know and have ever known who is still alive—we must all be the lucky ones. Go us!

There seems to be finger pointing and “I told you so” at Texas, Georgia, Florida, and other Southern states for opening up early given the spike in COVID 19 cases

What does the thinking person think the numbers will be coming in a few weeks from cities that had massive protests? Where was the plea to “stay home, stay safe” from the politicians and experts?
Saw a report, said they have not seen larges spike from the early protests and riot, possibly because outside and concentration dissipates more in open air and some protesters wearing masks.
View attachment 351490
And most are young people. If you're under 60 the virus is less deadly than the flu. A lot less.
Yep. Hey! Got the antibodies test yesterday. First time I have seen a doctor since last summer. Guess I'm going to find out if that is what the little oriental coughing hag, gave us on the plane to our ski trip. Doctor said active people in my condition, even at my age usually do much better than normal anyway, but between Medicare and TriCare, I was covered, so I gave them 3 really full vials of the good stuff! The White 6 Machine! Zero Defects!
LOL

Good luck.

It was the only choice, to buy some time, to get enough testing which we've been way, way, way behind on, so they we could trace the spread instead of fighting this in the blind, and only hope of reducing or containing it while in the blind....
The "buying time" excuse ran out the moment that none of the emergency field hospitals got used and the Navy ships sailed....Admittedly after April 1, though it was known at that point that the hospitals were never going to be overrun.

Every single moment since that point has been pure 100% politics.
Because they stayed at home starting in March in NY and they followed the doctor's orders.... it would have been much worse...the spike would have continued upwards at the same pace... but it did not, the deaths leveled, and then drastically, came down.

Stay safe at home, worked for New York.... I don't think that can be refuted...??

View attachment 351490
Like the people protesting the COVID shutdown?

View attachment 351490
Like the people protesting the COVID shutdown?

View attachment 351490

There were far-less people protesting COVID, more masks and more social distancing AND they were told to stay home.

Don’t shift this into which protests cause more COVID. The point of the post is that the voices telling everyone to stay home went quiet during the Floyd protests and riots. Because of the silence, there is less credibility.

Here is a list of states where COVID is on the rise. TX, LA, NC, FL, GA, AZ, CA, UT, SC, AL, AR, OK, NV, OR, ID, AK, WY, VT.

Here is a list of states where COVID is in decline. NY, NJ, MA, PA, MI, MD, CT, VA, OH, IN, IL, MN, CO, DE, NE, RI, NH, ME.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

www.nytimes.com

Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count
A detailed county map shows the extent of the coronavirus outbreak, with tables of the number of cases by county.
www.nytimes.com

Trumpletards rock!

Forum List

Back