Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' Bill

You know, folks, there is a reason we have such a long childhood compared to any other animal. Our brains need time to develop, and protecting the innocence of our children is vital to their healthy development. Sexualizing children at too early an age is terribly destructive to them.

This isn't about about whether people think homosexuality is wrong or have no problem with it. I have absolutely no problem with it, myself, since it is not innately harmful. The issue has to do with the headlong rush by the radical left to destroy the innocence of childhood which DOES harm children.

The prevailing attitude among liberals several decades ago was to wait until children showed curiosity and then approach the subject at the child's level and with great care to consider their developmental stage. For today's illiberal leftists, though, it is all about INTRUDUCING sexual subjects to the children, and acting as if an 8 year old is really 18, instead.

18 years is a long time. And most of today's 18 years are still not even close to being adults due to poor education in schools and weak parents. We're raising a generation of pussy ass bitches. I drove my own car at 12 years old and I worked doing odd jobs at a neighbor's farm for some cash. I was in middle school and more grown up than most 20 hear olds today.

But you're absolutely right because of our higher brain function we have a longer growth period. And throwing in shit like gender identity or gay rights into a childs development is damaging because they can't even comprehend it so it becomes embeded in their brains because they aren't old enough to process it it then becomes more like programming. You can fuck up a kid by exposing them to sex before they are ready because their brains aren't ready for a concept like that.

vladimirlenin1-2x.jpg

this bill would make it illegal to say "Jimmy and his 2 moms", it would affect mental health of kids who have LGBT parents
Why lie ??? Desantis already said that it was the stopping of any sexual content being taught to the kid's by the state. Period. That's a great bill, but what's disturbing is why a bill like that had to be created in the first place ? How did any school board take it upon themselves to decide what type of sexual or any type of sexual content was to be taught to the student's who were too young as it was I guess being reported, and at any school without the consent of the parent's in a majority vote ??

how about a "don't say white nationalist" bill?
How about a don't say African American bill, otherwise if a person wasn't born in Africa and then moved here, but was instead born here as simply put an American ??? I don't call myself an European American.. How stupid would that be ? We can play this game all day.

Since WHEN did it become NECESSARY to talk to prepubescent minors about SEX and GENDER? I've always been under the impression this is part of sexual harassment of minors, and legally forbidden subject matter in schools.........public AND private.

I guess the question is............how early is TOO EARLY to fuck your kids up mentally and emotionally with crap they DO NOT understand or comprehend???

When I was growing up, the standard issue adult response to kids questions on sex or gender was "I'll tell you when you're older".
A complaint has been filed with at least eight school districts in Florida to ban the Bible, arguing that the holy book’s contents fall under topics “prohibited” by a controversial new state law.

You're not just a fucking liar - you're stupid beyond words.

The Bible was banned in 1962 you fucking retard.
Don't even say the Bible. Just like you can't say Gay. So if a teacher even mentions the Bible, Jesus, Moses, anything, DON'T SAY GAY. If you want to play rough.

Don't even say the Bible. Just like you can't say Gay. So if a teacher even mentions the Bible, Jesus, Moses, anything, DON'T SAY GAY. If you want to play rough.

How drunk are you?

Promoting the Christian religion in public schools is illegal. (Islam is okay though)

The Anti-Grooming law says nothing about "gay," not a single word.

Forum List

Back