Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' Bill

I recall when this, first came out. SOME PEOPLE who love to mock others for not paying attention slammed Florida for such foolishness.

when I asked that recreational Florida wildlife representative where the bill said DON'T SAY GAY, he simply went on bashing for different reasons but never tried or said "oops".

stupid headlines work on weak minds.

We'll have to scrub all the black & white movies..

Turner classics showed their wokeness by removing all the white from the black and white films..

1646499130333.png

Nonsense.

Dodge was never Greek. It was a 100% American brand, from its inception until it was bought out by the Italians.
You're confused. Italian kids played "Dodge Shoe" as mama threw it at them.

Gay men destroyed the Boy Scouts of America.

On February 18, 2020, the Boy Scouts of America filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. The BSA released a statement with their bankruptcy filing explaining how they plan to respond to the sexual abuse lawsuits pending against them by establishing a Victims Compensation Trust.

Boy Scouts of America Bankruptcy - AVA Law Group - Abuse ...

avalaw.com/boy-scouts-of-america-bankruptcy/
Yes...but I will let you on a dirty secret...the Gay community has so much pull that they have redefined pedophilia as not a gay act.

The left uses kids. It's abhorrent. If they aren't using them for propaganda purposes, they're sexually abusing them.

These are kids that are more tolerant than adults especially if they are Republicans. You want to impose your beliefs on others.

It's called "grooming."

The schools have become grooming gangs.

Perverts are conditioning children to become their sexual playthings.

You are the only pervert that I see. You want to ignore or terrorize people who are different from you.

busybee said:
These are kids that are more tolerant than adults especially if they are Republicans. You want to impose your beliefs on others.

my belief is STOP using kids for your leftist propaganda. LET kids be Kids. Don't teach them about perversion. Don't teach them to hate our country. Don't teach them they are not who they are. If that if imposing my beliefs on others then so be it.

It is freedom forf Republicans but not for groups the Republicans don't like. Gay people do exist and we should respect that decision. That is called tolerancxe.
How does not allowing teachers to indoctrinate students with the gay agenda conflict with freedom? Teachers don't have the right to say whatever they like to students.

Homo NAZIs like you are the ones who want to impose your beliefs on others.

It is freedom forf Republicans but not for groups the Republicans don't like. Gay people do exist and we should respect that decision. That is called tolerancxe.
Not appropriate in any public school. Nothing more than manipulating young skulls full of mush. Teachers pushing this crap on other people's kids need to do jail time

Since WHEN did it become NECESSARY to talk to prepubescent minors about SEX and GENDER? I've always been under the impression this is part of sexual harassment of minors, and legally forbidden subject matter in schools.........public AND private.

I guess the question is............how early is TOO EARLY to fuck your kids up mentally and emotionally with crap they DO NOT understand or comprehend???

When I was growing up, the standard issue adult response to kids questions on sex or gender was "I'll tell you when you're older".

It used to be called "grooming."

Not appropriate in any public school. Nothing more than manipulating young skulls full of mush. Teachers pushing this crap on other people's kids need to do jail time
I agree and we should stop people from manipulating children with religion until they are old enough to understand.

Forum List

Back