Florida's good ol' boy system is alive and well.

Black farmers can’t get into Florida’s medical marijuana game. But political cronies do. | Commentary Regular folks get pushed aside when it comes to getting a chance to get in on the ground floor of money making enterprise. I would not grow it myself but if it is legal to do so it should be on to all in a fair way.
I bet there's plenty of white farmers who can't get into it, either.

Don't tell me you didn't already know that only the politically connected were going to be able to grow pot.

Its going to be fun watching the Libtards whine about big government being big government.

We're decades beyond that, so what's the reason for its prohibition today?

The mindset has not changed for most of you. They still view weed as from the devil. There is no actual logical reason for it to be outlawed

I bet there's plenty of white farmers who can't get into it, either.

Don't tell me you didn't already know that only the politically connected were going to be able to grow pot.

Its going to be fun watching the Libtards whine about big government being big government.
Yea. they think it's cool now cause they are not the target.

they will be and then the fun begins as they eat their own.

The mindset has not changed for most of you. They still view weed as from the devil. There is no actual logical reason for it to be outlawed

So you're a mind reader? Where have I ever stated my opinion on marijuana usage?

Why do you need to lie about me? I have stated another 100 times that I do not think any should be forced to get it and have told many people on here that said they were not going to I supported their right to make that decision.

You shamed people for not wanting to get it, your argument always sided with the leftists on this board when the topic was brought up.

You shamed people for not wanting to get it, your argument always sided with the leftists on this board when the topic was brought up.

More lies about me. Find a single post from me doing that....just one.

Golfing Gator

You keep bashing Christians for denying libs their favorite mind numbing substance

But in fact drugs were illegal in the godless soviet union, and come to think of it in Buddhist Thailand also even as we speak

Golfing Gator

You keep basing Christians for denying libs their favorite mind numbing substance

But in fact drugs were illegal in the godless soviet union, and come to think of it in Buddhist Thailand also

Well there we have it, they were illegal in the godless soviet union so we should make them illegal here as well.

The true Mac-7 comes to the surface

so. the willingness to do drugs leads to doing harder drugs. smoking alone doesn't mean you are diving onto meth next.
It greatly improves the odds of doing so

The military had a huge problem with drug abuse in Vietnam because the drugs were so easily accessible

And all those men began just smoking pot

The military had a huge problem with drug abuse in Vietnam because the drugs were so easily accessible

And all those men began just smoking pot
links to studies.

I know far too many people personally who refute this myth.

if you want to do drugs, you will. smoking pot is not an automatic GO HARDER action.

Legalize all drugs, use the same guide lines as those for alcohol. Takes away the market for drug dealers, use the saved money for education & rehabilitation.

Now you are getting desperate

And you complain about other people mistepresenting you?

Just because other places did it does not mean it was not the Christians pushing it here in this country. We still have blue laws where booze cannot be sold on Sunday, tell me that is not due to Christians. We still have dry counties, tell me that is not due to Christians

It does not any more than drinking or smoking tobacco does. There are no statistics that show otherwise. Some people are prone to addiction, pot does not make them that way.

Studies about what?

That pot damages the brain of children?

I already posted that but libs ignore science they dont like

And, to the question at hand smoking pot leads to harder drugs; from your link.

It's unclear whether the pot use in adolescence may have led to more severe substance abuse or was an early sign of psychiatric or social factors that contributed to later disability, the researchers caution.

Forum List

Back