Florida's good ol' boy system is alive and well.

Yet in this thread it is only those on the right that are supporting telling others how to live their lives, telling others what is good for them and what is not.

As every leftist has done in every covid or vaccine thread on this board, give me a break... lol

Its stupid that we let them live and poop on our public streets like sacred cows in india

They should be rounded up and sent to drug rehab
it's stupid to think that someone smoking pot is going to do this.

As every leftist has done in every covid or vaccine thread on this board, give me a break... lol
so, each side yells at the other side for doing what THEY do but it's OK to do it if you believe in your reasons strongly enough.

human nature doest only exist on the one side many like to pretend that it does.

Yet in this thread it is only those on the right that are supporting telling others how to live their lives, telling others what is good for them and what is not.

And you claiming that because they are on the 'right', and opposed to weed, that it is their 'christian values' that are prompting them to do so?

What's the lefts excuse when they're running around telling everyone how to live their lives, or do they get a free pass since their so called morality supposedly isn't based on religion?

so, each side yells at the other side for doing what THEY do but it's OK to do it if you believe in your reasons strongly enough.

human nature doest only exist on the one side many like to pretend that it does.

I never said it did. I was merely pointing out that using government to enforce your values or morality is across the board, and 'christianity' has nothing to do with anything today.

While you supported those mandating covid 'vaccines' in about every thread on here... :laughing0301:

Nope, I have posted on here 100 times or more I am against COVID vaccine mandates by the Govt on private companies or people, I have never once supported them.

I never said it did. I was merely pointing out that using government to enforce your values or morality is across the board, and 'christianity' has nothing to do with anything today.
true. i was more commenting in general.

Good ole boy in effect? I'm fine with that.

Much as I hate to say it but fuck em. Blacks want to be treated special while crying they want to be equal and politicians and companies tripping over themselves to cater to blacks? Screw it then, if blacks get special treatment then whites can also, I don't want them in my club anymore. Even schools are pro black by lowering standards on education for them.

This forced diversity bullshit and black praise has turned me off the idea of trying to be fair and equal.

I'm glad someone had the balls to exclude them like we have been excluded the past couple of years.
Thanks for admitting you are a racist bastard that we already knew you were.

Nope, I have posted on here 100 times or more I am against COVID vaccine mandates by the Govt on private companies or people, I have never once supported them.

You are extremely pro covid shot, and you joined in the fray with those claiming that everyone should get one, otherwise they're completely selfish. I.e. telling others how to live their lives.

And you claiming that because they are on the 'right', and opposed to weed, that it is their 'christian values' that are prompting them to do so?

I am claiming it is the Christian lead 'moral majority" that pushed the idea pot was the devils weed after they lost the battle to take away booze

You are extremely pro covid shot, and you joined in the fray with those claiming that everyone should get one, otherwise they're completely selfish. I.e. telling others how to live their lives.

Why do you need to lie about me? I have stated another 100 times that I do not think any should be forced to get it and have told many people on here that said they were not going to I supported their right to make that decision.

Forum List

Back