Floridians not happy to see DeSantis.

That's a lie.

He sought to punish them simply because they publicly disagreed with his platform.

He singled them out intentionally.
All the State Legislature did was pass a law taking away special permits the Govt had given them...

Meanwhile you said nothing about your Demafasict Minstery of Truth targeting folks and censoring them.

This is the truth

When you are okay with government going after people for expressing speech, then you’re okay with authoritarianism. = YOU said it.

All the State Legislature did was pass a law taking away special permits the Govt had given them...
And that law didn't touch the other 1800 arrangements government had made with local communities because those communities didn't express speech that DeSantis didn't like.

That's how you know it was punishment.

And that law didn't touch the other 1800 arrangements government had made with local communities because those communities didn't express speech that DeSantis didn't like.

That's how you know it was punishment.
It touches all that had special permits from 1967 back.

I have no doubt it was done in part as backlash from Disney's attack on the FL Govt. it however wasn't censorship....nobody said Disney couldn't say what they wanted.

Unlike in the case of your Demafacsist regime that created a Ministry of Truth that censored opposition statements.

When you are okay with government going after people for expressing speech, then you’re okay with authoritarianism. = YOU said it.

You are ok with that because you support authoriatarism

It touches all that had special permits from 1967 back.

I have no doubt it was done in part as backlash from Disney's attack on the FL Govt. it however wasn't censorship....nobody said Disney couldn't say what they wanted.

Unlike in the case of your Demafacsist regime that created a Ministry of Truth that censored opposition statements.

You are ok with that because you support authoriatarism
So you freely admit that DeSantis went after Disney to punish them for speech and are okay with that.

Given the law didn't affect 1800 other special districts, it didn't treat Disney like any other company. You lied.

So you freely admit that DeSantis went after Disney to punish them for speech and are okay with that.

Given the law didn't affect 1800 other special districts, it didn't treat Disney like any other company. You lied.
Yeah, I got no problem with the Govt taking away special permits they give businesses

No i didn't....millions of companies in FL don't have speical permits....Disney is being treated just like them. Their permit was revoked, just like all the other companies that had one 1967 and prior. They are free to say whatever they want, but they have no right to some sort of speical use permit.

But you obviously have a double standard when it's your tyrants, oppressing speech that hurts their demafascsit agenda.

I can understand why Negroes aren't on everybody's list of people to like nowadays. We all know what sorry ass dipshits they are. However, they don't deserve to be killed by a nutcase. Just like the children in Nashville didn't deserve to be killed by a sicko tranny or the children in Uvalde killed by a degranged Beaner.

So you think politicians can use special permits to reward friends and punish enemies?
yes, i think they can. I think they do. Nobody has a right to a special use permit.

But why do you think it's ok for the Govt to censor American citizens who express views that the Govt doen't like? Why do you think it's ok for the Govt to create a Ministry of Truth?

yes, i think they can. I think they do. Nobody has a right to a special use permit.
Using government to punish people for exercising speech is a violation of the constitution.

That's what you support.

Using government to punish people for exercising speech is a violation of the constitution.

That's what you support.
hahah you have no first amendment right to a special use permit from the Govt.

you do have a first amendment right to engage in political speech, which the Courts have found your Demafascist Xiden regime was in fact violating...you said nothing....and now you are merely deflecting.

because you support authoritarian regimes.

hahah you have no first amendment right to a special use permit from the Govt.
The government isn’t allowed to use special privileges to reward and punish constitutionally protected speech.

That’s a direct violation of the first amendment.

The government isn’t allowed to use special privileges to reward and punish constitutionally protected speech.

That’s a direct violation of the first amendment.
Since when? The Govt doesn't have to give speical use permits to anyone.

Show us where it's a direct violation of the first amendment not to give a special use permit to a company....

The State of FL did not at any time censor Disney, they were free to say whatever they wanted....unlike what the Courts found the Xiden regime did with American citizens.

Since when? The Govt doesn't have to give speical use permits to anyone.

Show us where it's a direct violation of the first amendment not to give a special use permit to a company....
Because the government can't discriminate based on constitutionally protected speech when it gives out special permits.

The government is required to be fair when the give out special permits.

Because the government can't discriminate based on constitutionally protected speech when it gives out special permits.

The government is required to be fair when the give out special permits.
It wasn't giving out a special use permit. It took away a permit, and all those that were in place from 1969 and prior.

Nobody has a right to special tax permit, and the Govt can discriminate against whoever they want, so long as it's not based on a race, national origin, religion on national origin. The Govt certainly doesn't have to give a special tax permit to someone that attacks it, now they can't simply censor what that person says, but they don't have to give it a special tax status

Nobody has a right to special tax permit, and the Govt can discriminate against whoever they want, so long as it's not based on a race, national origin, religion on national origin.
And viewpoint. The government can’t discriminate based on viewpoint.

And viewpoint. The government can’t discriminate based on viewpoint.
it can't censor based on viewpoint, but it certainly doesn't have to give someone a speical tax status if it disagrees with their viewpoint.

Forum List

Back