Florist Sued for Refusing Service to Gay Couple Pens Defiant Letter Rejecting Gov’t Settlement Offer

In the state in question, homosexuals are protected by anti-discrimination laws.

False - Arkansas has no law protecting sexual choice from discrimination.

And no, it is not a similar situation. Children are part of a protected class, as they should be. You enjoy using them as tools, doncha, shitstain?

It's an identical situation. In both cases the vendor refuses to sell because the antagonism of the customer makes the vendor question the purpose the sale serves.

Why does the filthy ass government tell me who I have to serve

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

I don't want to kill them. I would be happy if they stopped being such bigots. They give real Christians a bad name, just like terrorist Muslims give Muslims a bad name.

The democratic party has a vision for America's Christians.

You are one sick puppy.

38% of Democrats consider themselves 'born again'
Most Democrats are Christian.
57% of Catholics are Democrats.

Just sick pos like you try to pretend that you are 'victims' because you are expected to obey the laws too.

Stand your ground,
lol. she might as well just close up shop, she hasn't a leg to stand on.

It's a sad situation and scary when the GAYstapo gets you in their line of fire
You realize the law she broke has been around for quite a while and isn't just to protect gay people.....did you complain about PA laws like this before now?

I side with the florist, just as I sided with the baker and just as I would side with a homo if they refused to do business because of their rein

You would side with the KKK if they were being sued for discrimination against gays.
Maybe not. Personally, I think the civil rights laws mandating equal public services access on the basis of race are contrary to the Framers intent for America. But then, it was not a easy question to ponder what effect it had on a family when a black man took his family to eat in a restaurant, and his kids saw him and themselves shamed by racists.

I think the Florist needs to do some soul searching.

She never refused to sell them flowers. That would be discrimination. What she refused to sell was her artistry. An artist should always have the right to refuse their artistry to anyone for any reason or no reason.
So, a guy paints a picture, puts it up for sale, and then a fag tries to buy it and the guy says no, I don't sell to fags? Yeah, ain't gonna happen. In business the only criteria that matters is whether the check clears.
An artist paints a picture that catches the eye of two lesbians. They want the artist to paint their wedding portrait. The artists says I don't like you get the fuck out of my business.

No mention of the check clearing.

Stand your ground,
lol. she might as well just close up shop, she hasn't a leg to stand on.

You realize the law she broke has been around for quite a while and isn't just to protect gay people.....did you complain about PA laws like this before now?

I side with the florist, just as I sided with the baker and just as I would side with a homo if they refused to do business because of their rein

You would side with the KKK if they were being sued for discrimination against gays.

The KKK were democrats, I'd never side with one

You would side with any group, individual or party that would support discrimination against homosexuals.

You would buddy up to Mengele if he were still alive and was part of the Million Mom's boycott.

The bigots want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries and florists and lunch counters.

They will need a sign like this one:

346rxpi.jpg

Comrade Jake, how would these bakeries and florists even know a customer was gay - unless the customer announces it?

Behavior <> skin color - even if your filthy party tries to make it so,

Stand your ground,

You would side with any group, individual or party that would support discrimination against homosexuals.

You would buddy up to Mengele if he were still alive and was part of the Million Mom's boycott.

You're just being stupid. Stop

346rxpi.jpg

Comrade Jake, how would these bakeries and florists even know a customer was gay - unless the customer announces it?

If it's homo men look for a lisp, limp wrist, sashaying and the use of the word fabulous. Women: look for lots of flannel, hairy lips and backs and men's haircuts

Oh if I used that rational, then I would be forced to say that every time you posted.

346rxpi.jpg

If it's homo men look for a lisp, limp wrist, sashaying and the use of the word fabulous. Women: look for lots of flannel, hairy lips and backs and men's haircuts

And Jews have big noses...and black people love watermelon.....

Oh if I used that rational, then I would be forced to say that every time you posted.

There is an ignore feature, you're free to use it

346rxpi.jpg

And Jews have big noses...and black people love watermelon.....
I do like watermelon.

It should only take a max of ten seconds to figure out how the florist or baker knows a couple who are getting married are gay, but I will allow you the full 20 minutes it takes a retard to figure it out.

Tic toc!

In the meantime, those STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries and florists are going to need a sign.

There is an ignore feature, you're free to use it

Great idea. First Uncensored 2008 and now zapping another rednecked bigot.

Bye

I can see liberals sputtering when a Christian goes into a Muslim restaurant and wants a pancake made in the shape of a cross. Or do Muslim restaurants not serve pancakes at all?

That restaurant doesn't serve pancakes in the shape of a cross to anyone else.

If that restaurant sold pancakes in the shape of a cross to the public but refuses to do so for a christian, that business is involution of PA laws.

I don't know any business that has a menu with pancakes in the shape of a cross. If someone wanted that they shouldn't be looking for it a muslim restaurant. They should be looking for it in a restaurant that has it on the menu and sells it to everyone else.

It's a sad situation and scary when the GAYstapo gets you in their line of fire[/QUOTE]
You realize the law she broke has been around for quite a while and isn't just to protect gay people.....did you complain about PA laws like this before now?[/QUOTE]

I side with the florist, just as I sided with the baker and just as I would side with a homo if they refused to do business because of their rei
No one has attacked her business.

Ugh...yeah right. The homos couldn't find a homo florist? Yeaaahh right
Once again, this was a case of a couple who spent money for years at a business only for the business to suddenly pull the religion card on them.

The business owner is a bigot and she is welcome to be a bigot but that doesn't excuse her from following local business laws. If anyone was attacked, it was the gay couple.
Wrong. The state is ignoring her Constitutional right to follow her religion. You're the bigot.
Oh, so they kept her from praying? from tithing? from going to church? Which part of her religion did they keep her from following?

Enabling sin is also a sin[/QUOTE]
Carrying the message of sin is a sin.

346rxpi.jpg

I can tell people are gay even though they dont announce it. You must be a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back