Florist Sued for Refusing Service to Gay Couple Pens Defiant Letter Rejecting Gov’t Settlement Offer

Stand your ground,
lol. she might as well just close up shop, she hasn't a leg to stand on.

It's a sad situation and scary when the GAYstapo gets you in their line of fire
You realize the law she broke has been around for quite a while and isn't just to protect gay people.....did you complain about PA laws like this before now?

I side with the florist, just as I sided with the baker and just as I would side with a homo if they refused to do business because of their rei
Once again, this was a case of a couple who spent money for years at a business only for the business to suddenly pull the religion card on them.

The business owner is a bigot and she is welcome to be a bigot but that doesn't excuse her from following local business laws. If anyone was attacked, it was the gay couple.
Wrong. The state is ignoring her Constitutional right to follow her religion. You're the bigot.
Oh, so they kept her from praying? from tithing? from going to church? Which part of her religion did they keep her from following?

Enabling sin is also a sin
Then don't be a florist and agree to abide by local laws.

Don't be an asshat going around whining (and suing) because someone doesn't want to go against their beliefs, understand it and find another florist
Dont go into business whining and complaining about the laws while getting a tax break.

Stand your ground,

You realize the law she broke has been around for quite a while and isn't just to protect gay people.....did you complain about PA laws like this before now?

I side with the florist, just as I sided with the baker and just as I would side with a homo if they refused to do business because of their rei
Ugh...yeah right. The homos couldn't find a homo florist? Yeaaahh right
Once again, this was a case of a couple who spent money for years at a business only for the business to suddenly pull the religion card on them.

The business owner is a bigot and she is welcome to be a bigot but that doesn't excuse her from following local business laws. If anyone was attacked, it was the gay couple.
Wrong. The state is ignoring her Constitutional right to follow her religion. You're the bigot.
Oh, so they kept her from praying? from tithing? from going to church? Which part of her religion did they keep her from following?

Be a florist and don't sell artistry. Just as the judge told them to do.

Pedophiles aren't protected by anti-discrimination laws.

Neither are homosexuals.

Further, Rati the racist rodent, it is ONLY the antagonism of the customer in both cases that alerted the service provider that the customer was a proponent of deviant sexual behavior.

What a sick mind you have to even come up with that scenario. Think about it a lot, eh?

While you are quite stupid, this is a very similar situation. Your party seeks to end civil rights - you are far too stupid to have a thought of your own. Your party seeks to force people to violate their own moral codes and religious principles - in direct violation of the 1st amendment - to promote sexual deviance that they oppose.

Stand your ground,

Be a florist and don't sell artistry. Just as the judge told them to do.
She's been selling her "artistry" to them for years.

The bigots want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries and florists and lunch counters.

They will need a sign like this one:

346rxpi.jpg

What is wrong with that?

Don't you believe in freedom?

Why right does the filthy ass government have to tell me who I must to do business with? Why does the filthy ass government tell me who I have to serve or sell my house to or employ or not fire?

If I don't want to have anything to do with queers or Negroes or whoever that is my business and the government needs to stay out of it.

Welcome to 2015. 1958 is calling you.

'the filthy ass' government has been telling racists like you that you do indeed have to sell to 'Negroes' and Jews if you run a business.

That you are unaware of this just shows how ignorant racists are.

Pedophiles aren't protected by anti-discrimination laws.

Neither are homosexuals.

Further, Rati the racist rodent, it is ONLY the antagonism of the customer in both cases that alerted the service provider that the customer was a proponent of deviant sexual behavior.

What a sick mind you have to even come up with that scenario. Think about it a lot, eh?

While you are quite stupid, this is a very similar situation. Your party seeks to end civil rights - you are far too stupid to have a thought of your own. Your party seeks to force people to violate their own moral codes and religious principles - in direct violation of the 1st amendment - to promote sexual deviance that they oppose.
In the state in question, homosexuals are protected by anti-discrimination laws.

And no, it is not a similar situation. Children are part of a protected class, as they should be. You enjoy using them as tools, doncha, shitstain?

Stand your ground,

I side with the florist, just as I sided with the baker and just as I would side with a homo if they refused to do business because of their rein

You would side with the KKK if they were being sued for discrimination against gays.

This shit is no different than my walking into a Halal restaurant and demanding a pork chop - then suing if they refuse and WINNING to fucking suit.

Bullshit.

If the restaurant is Halal and does serve port to ANYONE, then they are not required to serve it to you. Go ahead and sue, the only one that will win will be your lawyer after you pay his/her bill for a losing case. On top of that the court will likely make you pay the lawyers for the restaurant when you loose the suit.

>>>>

Stand your ground,

I side with the florist, just as I sided with the baker and just as I would side with a homo if they refused to do business because of their rein

You would side with the KKK if they were being sued for discrimination against gays.

The KKK were democrats, I'd never side with one

Forum List

Back