Florist Sued for Refusing Service to Gay Couple Pens Defiant Letter Rejecting Gov’t Settlement Offer

Want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

Can you tell I am oh so impressed?
Here's a hint: nobody cares if you are impressed or not.

Awwww you mad bro?

Listen, take your left turd Kumbaya and save it for the homos.
As a Christian, I'll pray for you rather than the suggestion you proffered.

Save it...unimpressed and if you're a Christian you'd know what God says about homosexuality.

Please tell us ANYTHING God said about homosexuality....BUT...

prove beyond a reasonable doubt that God said it.

Ugh, another left loon....stop already. Be queer, do what you want but stop forcing it on people. Very few care about the mentally diseased midgets

This may come as a shock to you due to your limited imagination, but I am a heterosexual man. I am an American who sees the vile behavior of some hammer headed Conservatives as just as egregious as those same hammer head Conservatives treated every other group that wasn't hammer headed Conservatives.

Freedom means freedom for all Americans, even those with whom you might have a personal grudge against. And so far as Conservatives go, they hold plenty of grudges. African Americans, single parent households, pregnant women (well, women in general), the poor, the non English speaker, the environment, and now homosexuals.

Awwww you mad bro?

It's so ironic that you think I'm going to hell for the non familial consenting adult I'm madly in love with...

Go away, I'm weary of you and your constant drones about homosexuality.

Then get the fuck out of the thread, Granny.

I guess when you decided to time-travel from 2009 to the present as USMB you've found it quite uncomfortable to realize that you've been left behind.

Awwww you mad bro?

It's so ironic that you think I'm going to hell for the non familial consenting adult I'm madly in love with...

That must be why you start "gay" threads and can't stop posting in them. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Go shave and when you come back you're ignored you overbearing hag

Awwww you mad bro?

I guess when you decided to time-travel from 2009 to the present as USMB you've found it quite uncomfortable to realize that you've been left behind.

I don't take directions from you, silly little boy

Awwww you mad bro?

Save it...unimpressed and if you're a Christian you'd know what God says about homosexuality.

Ugh, another left loon....stop already. Be queer, do what you want but stop forcing it on people. Very few care about the mentally diseased midgets

If gay marriage is legal, how many people get forced to be gay?

Give us a ballpark figure. lol

Awwww you mad bro?

That must be why you start "gay" threads and can't stop posting in them. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Go shave and when you come back you're ignored you overbearing hag

That's twice now you've told me to shave. I prefer a nice Brazilian wax, thanks. Much smoother.

Now go obsess about my waxed pussy some more. :lol:

This may come as a shock to you due to your limited imagination, but I am a heterosexual man. I am an American who sees the vile behavior of some hammer headed Conservatives as just as egregious as those same hammer head Conservatives treated every other group that wasn't hammer headed Conservatives.

Freedom means freedom for all Americans, even those with whom you might have a personal grudge against. And so far as Conservatives go, they hold plenty of grudges. African Americans, single parent households, pregnant women (well, women in general), the poor, the non English speaker, the environment, and now homosexuals.

Awwww you mad bro?

That I should love my fellow man as myself? That I should not judge lest I get judged? That vengeance is for God not mankind?

Awwww you mad bro?

I don't take directions from you, silly little boy

If we can get enough people to agree you're an idiot, will you stop trying to prove it?

Awww I've ruffled the feathers of two libturds, success!!!!!!! Have a nice evening gentlemen, maybe you can satisfy each other and your "desires" on Skype. Tata

Awwww you mad bro?

If gay marriage is legal, how many people get forced to be gay?

Give us a ballpark figure. lol
Zero. Which is a lot less than the number of gay people were forced to at least pretend they were straight.

Awwww you mad bro?

Pot.....kettle.......

Awwww you mad bro?

You are going to hell because you wear pants.

Awww I've ruffled the feathers of two libturds, success!!!!!!! Have a nice evening gentlemen, maybe you can satisfy each other and your "desires" on Skype. Tata
images

Bullshit. People are discriminated against all the time and for good reasons. Lifestyle choice is a worthy means for discrimination, something I keep well in mind before hiring a pedophile to watch my kids.

Exactly. You can't apply discrimination protection to everyone. Which is why it can't be considered a universal right. It's a privilege extend by government to select people in select circumstances. That's not what equal protection is about.

How is providing discrimination protection to some and not others equal protection?

It's not.

So you don't think the 14th amendment is a universal right? Who do you think we should deny equal protection to?

What are you talking about?

To clarify, I DO think the 14th amendment is a universal right - one that PA laws and 'protected classes' fundamentally violate.

Bullshit. People are discriminated against all the time and for good reasons. Lifestyle choice is a worthy means for discrimination, something I keep well in mind before hiring a pedophile to watch my kids.

Exactly. You can't apply discrimination protection to everyone. Which is why it can't be considered a universal right. It's a privilege extend by government to select people in select circumstances. That's not what equal protection is about.

How is providing discrimination protection to some and not others equal protection?

It's not.

So you don't think the 14th amendment is a universal right? Who do you think we should deny equal protection to?

I'm trying to follow what you are saying. You said you can't apply discrimination protection to everyone, and you agree to not do so is not equal protection. The 14th amendment guarantees equal protection. So who do you think should be denied their 14th amendment rights?

It's not.

To clarify, I DO think the 14th amendment is a universal right - one that PA laws and 'protected classes' fundamentally violate.

It's likely I just am misunderstanding you, so bare with me. If the laws are applied to everyone, how is it not equal?

Forum List

Back