Flying the confederate flag is no different than flying the nazi flag

Oops....

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Brodderick

yes.....and that while interview she did later....I guess we imagined it....she said she told people she knew the days after it happened and that she felt foolish for allowing herself to be in that position to be assaulted....he was then the Attorney Generaql of the state running for governor....she ran a business directly regulated by his office...the day after the rape Hilary approached her and made it known that she knew what happened, and that she had better stay quiet...

He always picked vulnerable women to attack.........
Juanita Broadderick under oath ... "These allegations are untrue"

Deal with it.

Hilary used private detectives and the power of his political office to threaten and intimdate her and the others.........
She was so intimidated, she gave the interview you posted. :rolleyes:

In 1999...the attack happened in the 70s.....when he was in the middle of having tried to sexually assault another woman.....
And under oath, she said, "These allegations are untrue"

Deal with it.

If I can't fly a fucking flag! Exactly what is the difference between America and Nazi fucking Germany? Answer me fascist liberal.
When were you prevented from flying your flag?

yes.....and that while interview she did later....I guess we imagined it....she said she told people she knew the days after it happened and that she felt foolish for allowing herself to be in that position to be assaulted....he was then the Attorney Generaql of the state running for governor....she ran a business directly regulated by his office...the day after the rape Hilary approached her and made it known that she knew what happened, and that she had better stay quiet...

He always picked vulnerable women to attack.........

Deal with it.

Hilary used private detectives and the power of his political office to threaten and intimdate her and the others.........

In 1999...the attack happened in the 70s.....when he was in the middle of having tried to sexually assault another woman.....

Deal with it.

Yes....deny what she said....and vote for the woman who protected a racist......you know it's true, the list of other women, with similar stories is too long and too detailed to say this one woman is lying...deal with it.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The racists stopped being racist.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes.....like the whites marching with the blacks to protest the left wing church shooter.....the old school democrats stayed in the party....the new south voted Republican.....
The south is still the old south. The south still clings to its confederate flag, a symbol of secession. Secession to keep slavery.

No....the racists in the democrat party changed tactics, not beliefs....those in the New South aren't the racists....again, the racists moved into the north....like Chicago, Baltimore, D.C....New York.....
Prove it....

Tell me which of these groups are not racist?...which of these groups are not part of the modern democrat party?.......did clinton, the rapist, honor these racist democrats, and was j. william fullbright his friend and political mentor and did he give j. william fulbright, the racist a Presidential medal of freedom?

These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?

La Raza..hispanic racist group (for goodness sake it means "The Race")

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Congressional Black Caucus

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

the Church formerly run by racist jeremiah wright...

Current racists in the democrat party...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

bill clinton (also a violent sexual predator):

Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat, and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

He also awarded the racist, democrat j. william fullbright the Medal of Freedom....

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)
You said the non-racist southerners moved to the north. Your post doesn't prove that.

So where's your proof that non-racist southerns poured into the north?

Deal with it.

Deal with it.

Yes....deny what she said....and vote for the woman who protected a racist......you know it's true, the list of other women, with similar stories is too long and too detailed to say this one woman is lying...deal with it.....
I'm posting what she said ... under the penalty of perjury for lying...

"These allegations are untrue"

Deal with it.

Yes.....like the whites marching with the blacks to protest the left wing church shooter.....the old school democrats stayed in the party....the new south voted Republican.....
The south is still the old south. The south still clings to its confederate flag, a symbol of secession. Secession to keep slavery.

No....the racists in the democrat party changed tactics, not beliefs....those in the New South aren't the racists....again, the racists moved into the north....like Chicago, Baltimore, D.C....New York.....
Prove it....

Tell me which of these groups are not racist?...which of these groups are not part of the modern democrat party?.......did clinton, the rapist, honor these racist democrats, and was j. william fullbright his friend and political mentor and did he give j. william fulbright, the racist a Presidential medal of freedom?

These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

al sharpton
jesse jackson

Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat, and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

He also awarded the racist, democrat j. william fullbright the Medal of Freedom....

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)
You said the non-racist southerners moved to the north. Your post doesn't prove that.

I see you didn't say those groups aren't racist. \

You didn't say those groups aren't the heart of the democrat party.

And you didn't deny that bill clinton, the violent rapist, dedicated a statue and gave the Presidential medal of freedom to his good freind and political mentor, the racist, democrat j. william fullbright.

Care to deny any of those 3 things?

The non racists stayed in the south....the democrats like bill and hilary clinton have moved north into the larger urban areas where they can control minorities and other Americans.....see the wonders they have done with Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, D.C. as well as California.....

Deal with it.

I'm posting what she said ... under the penalty of perjury for lying...

"These allegations are untrue"

Deal with it.

And you have seen the list of other women....and Elizabeth Gracen also reported that he bit her lip when he raped her...a separate account.....of the same technique.....as well as the long list of other victims of his sexual assaults....and typically, they are women he had power over.....students of his, government employees directly under his authority....

Any other guy and you guys would know he was a rapist...........

You know......you don't dare admit it....the implications would be monstrous for you.....considering the part hilary played in silencing these women....

Prove it....

The Nation of Islam...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

And you didn't deny that bill clinton, the violent rapist, dedicated a statue and gave the Presidential medal of freedom to his good freind and political mentor, the racist, democrat j. william fullbright.

The non racists stayed in the south....the democrats like bill and hilary clinton have moved north into the larger urban areas where they can control minorities and other Americans.....see the wonders they have done with Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, D.C. as well as California.....
Seems you can't prove the racists in the south fled to the north. :dunno:

Oh well, I figured you made that up anyway. Thanks for confirming. :thup:

Prove it....

The Nation of Islam...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

yes...keep telling yourself that......my list shows you which party is the racist party...and you know it....you can't deny it....

Prove it....

The Nation of Islam...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

here is the list on Clinton's sexual assaults and rape....deny it......you know it is true.....

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Hillary s War on Women

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Prove it....

The Nation of Islam...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

yes...keep telling yourself that......my list shows you which party is the racist party...and you know it....you can't deny it....
Your list shows no such thing. Even if there are racists in it, that doesn't absolve the south from being the heart of racism. And your list certainly does nothing to prove your unfounded claim that the racists in the south fled en masse to the north.

And from a left wing source......try to deny it....

She didn't lie to the FBI under threat of jail......

She Changed Her Story:

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she wasraped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Clinton Is Innocent: Broaddrick is either a liar or has an unreliable memory.

Clinton Is Guilty: Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity. That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemies who, in 1992, urged her to go public; and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers. She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.)

She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her.

Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

She Told Friends:

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred. A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.) Her current husband--then her lover--says Broaddrick told him about the rape within a few days of the event. Broaddrick was, at the time, married to another man, whom she didn't tell about the assault. And three of Broaddrick's friends--one of whom is Kelsey's sister--say she told them about the rape shortly after it supposedly occurred.

So keep telling yourself that he isn't a rapist.........everything you see here is classic rape details....telling the friends, and not lying to the FBI......and she only came out after she was exposed by the investigation....

Prove it....

The Nation of Islam...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

here is the list on Clinton's sexual assaults and rape....deny it......you know it is true.....

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Hillary s War on Women

• Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Why would I believe a list which starts with classifying a person as a victim of rape who swore under oath that she wasn't raped??

The Nation of Islam...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

Hillary s War on Women

Why would I believe a list which starts with classifying a person as a victim of rape who swore under oath that she wasn't raped??

She told the FBI she was raped........under oath.....a lot different than an affidavit to try to be left alone...especially with the threats from hilary......

She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.)

She Changed Her Story:

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she wasraped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Clinton Is Guilty: Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity. That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemies who, in 1992, urged her to go public; and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers. She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.)

She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her.

Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

She Told Friends:

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred. A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.) Her current husband--then her lover--says Broaddrick told him about the rape within a few days of the event. Broaddrick was, at the time, married to another man, whom she didn't tell about the assault. And three of Broaddrick's friends--one of whom is Kelsey's sister--say she told them about the rape shortly after it supposedly occurred.

So keep telling yourself that he isn't a rapist.........everything you see here is classic rape details....telling the friends, and not lying to the FBI......and she only came out after she was exposed by the investigation....
I don't have to deny it ... Juanita Broadderick denied it. :lmao:

"The allegations are untrue" ~ Juanita Broaderick

She Changed Her Story:

She Told Friends:

She Changed Her Story:

She Told Friends:

I don't have to deny it ... Juanita Broadderick denied it. :lmao:

"The allegations are untrue" ~ Juanita Broaderick

She told the FBI she was raped...under oath and subject to arrest for lying to the FBI...like Scooter libby.....

Hillary s War on Women

She told the FBI she was raped........under oath.....a lot different than an affidavit to try to be left alone...especially with the threats from hilary......

She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.)
:lmao:

You're too funny. She wanted to be left alone ... that's why she went on several different national TV shows, huh? To be left alone, right? :lmao:

Forum List

Back