Flying the confederate flag is no different than flying the nazi flag

You nuts do realize that bill clinton, the violent sexual predator honored j. william fulbright, his political mentor and good friend....and who was j. william fulbright?

Selective Moral Outrage National Review Online

In Tuesday, October 22, 2002, Bill Clinton traveled to Fayetteville, Arkansas to honor the life of the late Arkansas senator, J. William Fulbright by dedicating a seven-foot-tall bronze statue of the man. According to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, “The $100,000 sculpture is the final [expenditure] of an $850,000 fundraising campaign for a project to honor Fulbright. The $750,000 fountain was dedicated October 24, 1998.” Among other things, Clinton said, “If [Fulbright] were here today, I’m sure he would caution us not to be too utopian in our expectations, but rather utopian in our values and vision.” And back on May 5, 1993, in what the Washington Post characterized as a “… moving 88th birthday ceremony for former senator William Fulbright, President Clinton last night bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom on the man he described as a visionary humanitarian, a steadfast supporter of the values of education, and ‘my mentor.’” Clinton added, “It doesn’t take long to live a life. He made the best of his, and helped us to have a better chance to make the best of ours.…The American political system produced this remarkable man, and my state did, and I’m real proud of it.

And who was j. william fulbright?

In 1956, Fulbright was one of 19 senators who issued a statement entitled the “Southern Manifesto.” This document condemned the 1954 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education. Its signers stated, among other things, that “We commend the motives of those States which have declared the intention to resist forced integration by any lawful means.” They stated further, “We pledge ourselves to use all lawful means to bring about reversal of this decision which is contrary to the Constitution and to prevent the use of force in its implementation.”

Of course, in 1957, the first serious challenge to Brown occurred in Fulbright’s backyard. Fulbright’s Democrat colleague, Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus (another early Clinton backer) ordered the National Guard to surround Central High School in Little Rock to prevent nine black students from attending the school.

President Dwight Eisenhower dispatched the 101st Airborne Division to protect these teenagers and enforce the Supreme Court’s decision. Fulbright later voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act. And he did so because he believed in separating the races — in schools and other public places. He was a segregationist, heart and soul
You think that's a viable deflection of the topic? BTW, Monica was of age. Hastert is the pedophile.

Monica wasn't the one he raped or sexually assaulted....and clintons racism goes under the topic as you try to smear Republicans as racists.....
Oh? Who did he rape?

At least 2 that we know of...Juanita Broderick and Elozabeth Ward Gracen...and there was a woman in England he attacked but we don't know how far he went...the police were called but they talked her out of pressing charges...
Oops....

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Brodderick

The "confederate flag" was never officially adopted by the confederate government,
Jefferson davis, President of the Confederate States...democrat..

Nathan beford forrest, first grand wizard of the ku klux klan...democrat
Dylan Roof, conservative.

http://lastrhodesian.com/data/documents/rtf88.txt

Just found, sounds a lot like the shit I hear from you "non-racist" trolls every god-damned day.

They fought under it...to keep slavery...as democrats....
And now they're Republicans.

You guys can lie all you want....in the old days you could tell that lie and no one could get the truth out.....those days are gone......the democrat party was and still is the vile party of racism........
No lie .... the Bible belt, which is the heart of racism in America, even fought the Civil war to keep slavery, is now mostly Republican.

2012-Presidential-Election-Map1.jpg

There is no denying it.

Yes....they gave up their racism...ask people there....the real racism followed the democrats to the big cities....controlled by democrats........

You nuts do realize that bill clinton, the violent sexual predator honored j. william fulbright, his political mentor and good friend....and who was j. william fulbright?

In Tuesday, October 22, 2002, Bill Clinton traveled to Fayetteville, Arkansas to honor the life of the late Arkansas senator, J. William Fulbright by dedicating a seven-foot-tall bronze statue of the man. According to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, “The $100,000 sculpture is the final [expenditure] of an $850,000 fundraising campaign for a project to honor Fulbright. The $750,000 fountain was dedicated October 24, 1998.” Among other things, Clinton said, “If [Fulbright] were here today, I’m sure he would caution us not to be too utopian in our expectations, but rather utopian in our values and vision.” And back on May 5, 1993, in what the Washington Post characterized as a “… moving 88th birthday ceremony for former senator William Fulbright, President Clinton last night bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom on the man he described as a visionary humanitarian, a steadfast supporter of the values of education, and ‘my mentor.’” Clinton added, “It doesn’t take long to live a life. He made the best of his, and helped us to have a better chance to make the best of ours.…The American political system produced this remarkable man, and my state did, and I’m real proud of it.

In 1956, Fulbright was one of 19 senators who issued a statement entitled the “Southern Manifesto.” This document condemned the 1954 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education. Its signers stated, among other things, that “We commend the motives of those States which have declared the intention to resist forced integration by any lawful means.” They stated further, “We pledge ourselves to use all lawful means to bring about reversal of this decision which is contrary to the Constitution and to prevent the use of force in its implementation.”

Of course, in 1957, the first serious challenge to Brown occurred in Fulbright’s backyard. Fulbright’s Democrat colleague, Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus (another early Clinton backer) ordered the National Guard to surround Central High School in Little Rock to prevent nine black students from attending the school.

President Dwight Eisenhower dispatched the 101st Airborne Division to protect these teenagers and enforce the Supreme Court’s decision. Fulbright later voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act. And he did so because he believed in separating the races — in schools and other public places. He was a segregationist, heart and soul
You think that's a viable deflection of the topic? BTW, Monica was of age. Hastert is the pedophile.

Monica wasn't the one he raped or sexually assaulted....and clintons racism goes under the topic as you try to smear Republicans as racists.....
Oh? Who did he rape?

At least 2 that we know of...Juanita Broderick and Elozabeth Ward Gracen...and there was a woman in England he attacked but we don't know how far he went...the police were called but they talked her out of pressing charges...
Oops....

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Brodderick

yes.....and that while interview she did later....I guess we imagined it....she said she told people she knew the days after it happened and that she felt foolish for allowing herself to be in that position to be assaulted....he was then the Attorney Generaql of the state running for governor....she ran a business directly regulated by his office...the day after the rape Hilary approached her and made it known that she knew what happened, and that she had better stay quiet...

He always picked vulnerable women to attack.........

The "confederate flag" was never officially adopted by the confederate government,

Just found, sounds a lot like the shit I hear from you "non-racist" trolls every god-damned day.

You guys can lie all you want....in the old days you could tell that lie and no one could get the truth out.....those days are gone......the democrat party was and still is the vile party of racism........
No lie .... the Bible belt, which is the heart of racism in America, even fought the Civil war to keep slavery, is now mostly Republican.

There is no denying it.

Yes....they gave up their racism...ask people there....the real racism followed the democrats to the big cities....controlled by democrats........
What an interesting history you must enjoy in your mind.

There is no denying it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The racists stopped being racist.

Oh? Who did he rape?

Oops....

And here is her 1999 interview where she explains the details of the rape.......keep in mind the biting on the lip at the 3:45 mark on the video.....he also did this to Elizabeth Ward Gracen when he raped her.......as reported by her friend who stated to investigators that Gracen told her about the rape after it happened......

Oh? Who did he rape?

Oops....

yes.....and that while interview she did later....I guess we imagined it....she said she told people she knew the days after it happened and that she felt foolish for allowing herself to be in that position to be assaulted....he was then the Attorney Generaql of the state running for governor....she ran a business directly regulated by his office...the day after the rape Hilary approached her and made it known that she knew what happened, and that she had better stay quiet...

Juanita Broadderick under oath ... "These allegations are untrue"

Deal with it.

There is no denying it.

Yes.....like the whites marching with the blacks to protest the left wing church shooter.....the old school democrats stayed in the party....the new south voted Republican.....

Oh? Who did he rape?

Oops....

Deal with it.

Hilary used private detectives and the power of his political office to threaten and intimdate her and the others.........

At the 6:41 mark they talk to her friend who states Broderick told her about the rape....

Nearly all the accusations of racism in law enforcement are in big cities controlled by Democrats for decades. Don't hold your breath waiting for the liberal media to make that point.

8:48 on the video it is explained that clinton, the rapist, was the Attorney General....

Here is where she talks about hilary talking to her after the rape......she knew....and she helped protect the rapist....

There is no denying it.

Yes.....like the whites marching with the blacks to protest the left wing church shooter.....the old school democrats stayed in the party....the new south voted Republican.....
The south is still the old south. The south still clings to its confederate flag, a symbol of secession. Secession to keep slavery.

There is no denying it.

The south is still the old south. The south still clings to its confederate flag, a symbol of secession. Secession to keep slavery.

No....the racists in the democrat party changed tactics, not beliefs....those in the New South aren't the racists....again, the racists moved into the north....like Chicago, Baltimore, D.C....New York.....

Oh? Who did he rape?

Oops....

Deal with it.

Hilary used private detectives and the power of his political office to threaten and intimdate her and the others.........
She was so intimidated, she gave the interview you posted. :rolleyes:

There is no denying it.

No....the racists in the democrat party changed tactics, not beliefs....those in the New South aren't the racists....again, the racists moved into the north....like Chicago, Baltimore, D.C....New York.....
Prove it....

Oops....

Deal with it.

She was so intimidated, she gave the interview you posted. :rolleyes:

In 1999...the attack happened in the 70s.....when he was in the middle of having tried to sexually assault another woman.....

Prove it....

Tell me which of these groups are not racist?...which of these groups are not part of the modern democrat party?.......did clinton, the rapist, honor these racist democrats, and was j. william fullbright his friend and political mentor and did he give j. william fulbright, the racist a Presidential medal of freedom?

These groups are openly racist, and are supported by and supporters of, the current democrat party....did I forget any?

La Raza..hispanic racist group (for goodness sake it means "The Race")

The NAACP...except for whites who pretend to be black their policies are racist....

The Congressional Black Caucus

The Nation of Islam...

The New Black Panther Party (obama and eric holder protected them from charges of voter intimidaiton)

the Church formerly run by racist jeremiah wright...

Current racists in the democrat party...

al sharpton
jesse jackson

bill clinton (also a violent sexual predator):

Dedicated a statue to his good friend and political mentor j. william fulbright, an old school racist democrat, and had orval faubus, the guy who used the Arkansas national guard to block the 9 black children from attending the white school....an honored position at his inauguration as Governor of Arkansas.........imagine a Repulican doing either one of those things or having either one of those actual racists as good friends and political mentors...

He also awarded the racist, democrat j. william fullbright the Medal of Freedom....

barak obama ( attended an openly black racist church for 20 years.....see if a Republican could do that and get elected to anything.......was married by the racist pator, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor)

Forum List

Back