Flying the confederate flag is no different than flying the nazi flag

The "confederate flag" was never officially adopted by the confederate government,
Jefferson davis, President of the Confederate States...democrat..

Nathan beford forrest, first grand wizard of the ku klux klan...democrat
Dylan Roof, conservative.

http://lastrhodesian.com/data/documents/rtf88.txt

Just found, sounds a lot like the shit I hear from you "non-racist" trolls every god-damned day.

They fought under it...to keep slavery...as democrats....
My argument to your statement is that they fought to keep slavery because they were greedy not democrats. Even the republicans would fight to keep from losing the profits they were going to lose if slavery was abolished. The fact(s) that the majority may or may not have been one party or another is irrelevant. The blame game, while fun on boards, is becoming obsolete. The parties have swapped ideologies several times since the inception of the liberal idea in the 18th century... really, I should say 17th century (the idea of it has been around since the days of the Roman Empire but made official as a political stance in Britain, from whence our system is formed). What is liberal today, will be conservative tomorrow. The ACA, for example, was first penned by the republicans under Nixon and rejected by the democrats. In essence, the truth or true statement would be that plantation owners would have lost a great deal of profit if they had to pay for labor, and they were not about to allow that. Republican or democrat... greed, hate, lust, ignorance... knows no boundaries. Consider the corporations that farm out for cheap labor today... the difference? Skin color and party ideology may well be a red herring because it is a great distracter. As long as the people are distracted and fighting among themselves, no one is noticing that this country is being turned into a welfare state (country) by all parties because all parties make big money.

The "confederate flag" was never officially adopted by the confederate government,

Just found, sounds a lot like the shit I hear from you "non-racist" trolls every god-damned day.

My argument to your statement is that they fought to keep slavery because they were greedy not democrats. Even the republicans would fight to keep from losing the profits they were going to lose if slavery was abolished. The fact(s) that the majority may or may not have been one party or another is irrelevant. The blame game, while fun on boards, is becoming obsolete. The parties have swapped ideologies several times since the inception of the liberal idea in the 18th century... really, I should say 17th century (the idea of it has been around since the days of the Roman Empire but made official as a political stance in Britain, from whence our system is formed). What is liberal today, will be conservative tomorrow. The ACA, for example, was first penned by the republicans under Nixon and rejected by the democrats. In essence, the truth or true statement would be that plantation owners would have lost a great deal of profit if they had to pay for labor, and they were not about to allow that. Republican or democrat... greed, hate, lust, ignorance... knows no boundaries. Consider the corporations that farm out for cheap labor today... the difference? Skin color and party ideology may well be a red herring because it is a great distracter. As long as the people are distracted and fighting among themselves, no one is noticing that this country is being turned into a welfare state (country) by all parties because all parties make big money.
The south wanted to secede because the north's factories were making all the profits from the south's raw materials. Lincoln wanted to protect the profits of the corporations in the north. Lincoln didn't give a damn about the blacks, and in fact tried to deport them after the war. Lincoln said blacks would never be equal to whites. Google it.

Sorry...slavery was at the heart of the conflict......the democrats are trying to scrub that history as well........can't have 95% of blacks who vote for democrats to pause for a moment and ask themselves why they are voting for the slave owning party......

Even the republicans would fight to keep from losing the profits they were going to lose if slavery was abolished.

The Republicans freed the slaves at the end of the war.....they won, they could have kept slavery for the profits....they freed the slaves and protected the from the democrats...you are wrong....

Always interesting watching white Communist/Progressive pussies feigning such outrage over issues like this. Trying desperately to make points with African Americans. But guess what? No one likes a whiny Kiss-Up.

That being said, i do think South Carolina should reconsider flying that flag. It is very offensive to a large portion of its Citizenry. It would obviously piss off its white camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, sister-fucking redneck nutters. But that doesn't matter. They're just dumb inbred loons. It probably is time to take that flag down.

I see the Hildabeast chimed in to try and prop her sagging numbers with this statement.....

“I think about how many South Carolinians have served in our military and who are serving today under our flag and I believe that we should have one flag that we all pay honor to, as I know that most people in South Carolina do every single day,” Clinton told The Associated Press in an interview.

“I personally would like to see it removed from the Statehouse grounds.”

But there is one teeny little problem here.....

Confederate Flag Day is still going strong in Arkansas just like when the Clintons occupied the governor’s mansion. This year the event will be celebrated on April 7th.

Funny, how just a few years back it wasn’t such a big deal when the Clintons set aside a special day each year to honor the Confederate Flag:

Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue of his own. Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.

The Civil War ended in 1865 and the confederate battle flag was mothballed and didn't fly in South Carolina again until 1962. As a protest to the civil rights movement.

So for almost 100 years southerners didn't have any pride in their heritage, but as soon as the black population started asking for equal rights the southerners dragged the flag out.

Fool yourselves. No one else is fooled. You are racists.

The Civil War ended in 1865 and the confederate battle flag was mothballed and didn't fly in South Carolina again until 1962. As a protest to the civil rights movement.

So for almost 100 years southerners didn't have any pride in their heritage, but as soon as the black population started asking for equal rights the southerners dragged the flag out.

Fool yourselves. No one else is fooled. You are racists.

Of course during that interim period the US flag flew over Jim Crow America and before that slave America so who are the racists?

Last edited:
Of course we know that the Moon Bats should desecrate a grave memorial of a Confederate soldier because "Black lives Mater".

6s53t4.jpg

Even racist have the same rights to free speech as everyone else. I would much rather live in a free country where people can say what they want, believe what they want, do what they want than a country that does something else. There was a time when liberals would have defended free speech but now they are selective over whose rights they protect.

The free speech thing that was demanded by liberals in a bill of rights was almost lost during the Adams administration. Conservatives passed the Sedition Act that a citizen could not say bad things about the Federalists, then in power. Some Americans still said some bad things about the Federlists and were arrested. Adams served one term and the people elected Jefferson.

Both flags stand for bigotry and hate. And the cons claim that it stands for the freedom of speech only exposes their defense of the bigots that are the base of their party. This issue will dog the GOP all the way to the 2015 election. This is the cons self inflicted stab to the heart of GOP ideology.

so....I agree...that is why the democrats should be ashamed...they fought to keep slavery fighting under the flag of the Confederate States of America.....

Remember, the Republicans fought under the American flag, the democrats fought under the confederate flag.

And true...if people want to fly that flag it is an act of freedom of speech, much the same way as the left when they step on or burn the American flag...........
Cons own the south, you can't escape it. The KKK and all the other racist groups voted republican since LBJ. Cons own the KKK(or visa versa), you can't escape it.

You are woefully ignorant about the KKK. It started as a Democrat organization, and it's still a Democrat organization.
It is? Name a Democrat who's in it.....

You nuts do realize that bill clinton, the violent sexual predator honored j. william fulbright, his political mentor and good friend....and who was j. william fulbright?

Selective Moral Outrage National Review Online

In Tuesday, October 22, 2002, Bill Clinton traveled to Fayetteville, Arkansas to honor the life of the late Arkansas senator, J. William Fulbright by dedicating a seven-foot-tall bronze statue of the man. According to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, “The $100,000 sculpture is the final [expenditure] of an $850,000 fundraising campaign for a project to honor Fulbright. The $750,000 fountain was dedicated October 24, 1998.” Among other things, Clinton said, “If [Fulbright] were here today, I’m sure he would caution us not to be too utopian in our expectations, but rather utopian in our values and vision.” And back on May 5, 1993, in what the Washington Post characterized as a “… moving 88th birthday ceremony for former senator William Fulbright, President Clinton last night bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom on the man he described as a visionary humanitarian, a steadfast supporter of the values of education, and ‘my mentor.’” Clinton added, “It doesn’t take long to live a life. He made the best of his, and helped us to have a better chance to make the best of ours.…The American political system produced this remarkable man, and my state did, and I’m real proud of it.

And who was j. william fulbright?

In 1956, Fulbright was one of 19 senators who issued a statement entitled the “Southern Manifesto.” This document condemned the 1954 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education. Its signers stated, among other things, that “We commend the motives of those States which have declared the intention to resist forced integration by any lawful means.” They stated further, “We pledge ourselves to use all lawful means to bring about reversal of this decision which is contrary to the Constitution and to prevent the use of force in its implementation.”

Of course, in 1957, the first serious challenge to Brown occurred in Fulbright’s backyard. Fulbright’s Democrat colleague, Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus (another early Clinton backer) ordered the National Guard to surround Central High School in Little Rock to prevent nine black students from attending the school.

President Dwight Eisenhower dispatched the 101st Airborne Division to protect these teenagers and enforce the Supreme Court’s decision. Fulbright later voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act. And he did so because he believed in separating the races — in schools and other public places. He was a segregationist, heart and soul
You think that's a viable deflection of the topic? BTW, Monica was of age. Hastert is the pedophile.

Monica wasn't the one he raped or sexually assaulted....and clintons racism goes under the topic as you try to smear Republicans as racists.....
Oh? Who did he rape?

And now they're Republicans.

Even racist have the same rights to free speech as everyone else. I would much rather live in a free country where people can say what they want, believe what they want, do what they want than a country that does something else. There was a time when liberals would have defended free speech but now they are selective over whose rights they protect.
Who lost the right to wave their confederate flag?

You guys can lie all you want....in the old days you could tell that lie and no one could get the truth out.....those days are gone......the democrat party was and still is the vile party of racism........

You nuts do realize that bill clinton, the violent sexual predator honored j. william fulbright, his political mentor and good friend....and who was j. william fulbright?

Selective Moral Outrage National Review Online

In Tuesday, October 22, 2002, Bill Clinton traveled to Fayetteville, Arkansas to honor the life of the late Arkansas senator, J. William Fulbright by dedicating a seven-foot-tall bronze statue of the man. According to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, “The $100,000 sculpture is the final [expenditure] of an $850,000 fundraising campaign for a project to honor Fulbright. The $750,000 fountain was dedicated October 24, 1998.” Among other things, Clinton said, “If [Fulbright] were here today, I’m sure he would caution us not to be too utopian in our expectations, but rather utopian in our values and vision.” And back on May 5, 1993, in what the Washington Post characterized as a “… moving 88th birthday ceremony for former senator William Fulbright, President Clinton last night bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom on the man he described as a visionary humanitarian, a steadfast supporter of the values of education, and ‘my mentor.’” Clinton added, “It doesn’t take long to live a life. He made the best of his, and helped us to have a better chance to make the best of ours.…The American political system produced this remarkable man, and my state did, and I’m real proud of it.

And who was j. william fulbright?

In 1956, Fulbright was one of 19 senators who issued a statement entitled the “Southern Manifesto.” This document condemned the 1954 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education. Its signers stated, among other things, that “We commend the motives of those States which have declared the intention to resist forced integration by any lawful means.” They stated further, “We pledge ourselves to use all lawful means to bring about reversal of this decision which is contrary to the Constitution and to prevent the use of force in its implementation.”

Of course, in 1957, the first serious challenge to Brown occurred in Fulbright’s backyard. Fulbright’s Democrat colleague, Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus (another early Clinton backer) ordered the National Guard to surround Central High School in Little Rock to prevent nine black students from attending the school.

President Dwight Eisenhower dispatched the 101st Airborne Division to protect these teenagers and enforce the Supreme Court’s decision. Fulbright later voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act. And he did so because he believed in separating the races — in schools and other public places. He was a segregationist, heart and soul
You think that's a viable deflection of the topic? BTW, Monica was of age. Hastert is the pedophile.

Monica wasn't the one he raped or sexually assaulted....and clintons racism goes under the topic as you try to smear Republicans as racists.....
Oh? Who did he rape?

At least 2 that we know of...Juanita Broderick and Elozabeth Ward Gracen...and there was a woman in England he attacked but we don't know how far he went...the police were called but they talked her out of pressing charges...

You guys can lie all you want....in the old days you could tell that lie and no one could get the truth out.....those days are gone......the democrat party was and still is the vile party of racism........
No lie .... the Bible belt, which is the heart of racism in America, even fought the Civil war to keep slavery, is now mostly Republican.

2012-Presidential-Election-Map1.jpg

There is no denying it.

Forum List

Back