🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Flying the US Flag Upside Down

You misread. I said that all liberals hate America and our system. I only called those who disrespect our flag and national anthem anti-American because those are symbols of our entire country. They represent everything we've worked and fought for.

The players weren't burning or spitting on the flag. Flying the flag upside down means these mental midgets think our country is in distress. So, where were they when obama was illegally drone killing people all over the world I ask. Why didn't they protest hillary's involvement in taking out Kadaffi, and then laughing about it like the bloodthirsty devil she is?

No, but kneeling instead of placing your hand over your heart is still disrespecting the flag and anthem. It means you are anti-america. If you are against this country, then it's time to leave and find a country you are for, and see if they can make their millions of dollars over there.
Maybe you are kneeling because you are FOR the country

Might be acceptable if that was their claim. But we all know where this childish nonsense started and why. This is something you can't Clintonize.
Good......why don't you tell us why it started?
Unarmed blacks getting killed by police with no penalty

You can't penalize somebody for not breaking the law. How long have you lived in this country anyway?

For the last 8 years, I saw a whole lot of "Conservatives" right here on this message board using an upside-down flag to protest Obama.

I haven't seen anyone here use it to protest Trump.

Just saying.

You are simply lying. If there were, more than enough of us would have pointed out their ignorance.

:lol:

How could you possibly know what went on 7 years before you joined this site?

How do you know when I was a member? I may have had a completely different account back then. Now, don't you feel like a complete jackass? If not, you should!

Forum List

Back