Flynn taking the 5th, won't abide by Senate Intelligence Committee Subpoena

Holder refused to release documents related to "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS" gun running fiasco to the HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE....resulting in ERIC HOLDER, THE SITTING ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR BARACK OBAMA BEING HELD IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS.

The media didn't care....I'm sure the same will hold true in this case....right?
Fast and Furious is a total made up conspiracy. And when you look at the facts, which have been posted dozens of times, it's laughable.

It's even worse than the silly "uranium" story and the "child sex ring out of a pizza parlor" about Hillary.

You have to be a moronic tard to believe such nonsense.
Fast and Furious is a total made up conspiracy
You tried that last week...

and got spanked
In your deluded mind.

Come on, how many Republicans would do what Flynn did? Sell out their country for a few bucks? 90% of them? 99% of them? All of them?

Come on, how many Republicans would do what Flynn did? Sell out their country for a few bucks? 90% of them? 99% of them? All of them?

Podesta knows what that number is....$35 million...he can answer the question when he is deposed by Mueller.

John Podesta Received $35 Million From Russia While Advising Clinton And Obama - Geller Report

Also, don't sleep on Russia and Trump being involved in the SETH RICH ASSASSINATION....look for Mueller to solve that crime and hold Trump accountable if he was involved.

Last edited:
Depends which. In the Senate, less than 99%, in the House more than 99%, or so it seems at the present time unfortunately. Not all of them in any case though.

Holder refused to release documents related to "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS" gun running fiasco to the HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE....resulting in ERIC HOLDER, THE SITTING ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR BARACK OBAMA BEING HELD IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS.

The media didn't care....I'm sure the same will hold true in this case....right?
Fast and Furious is a total made up conspiracy. And when you look at the facts, which have been posted dozens of times, it's laughable.

It's even worse than the silly "uranium" story and the "child sex ring out of a pizza parlor" about Hillary.

You have to be a moronic tard to believe such nonsense.
Fast and Furious is a total made up conspiracy
You tried that last week...

and got spanked
In your deluded mind.

so sorry,

Holder got his ass handed to him because of guns walking across the border.

no conspiracy

except in your deluded mind

"won't abide by Senate Intelligence Committee Subpoena'

....only fair - Obama loyalists in the Intel Agencies did not abide by the law when they perpetrated 'Felony Espionage' by illegally releasing Protected Classified Personal Information about Flynn in a failed attempt to accuse him of breaking some law.

Taking the 5th might not hurt you in a courtroom or congressional inquiry but it will never help you in the court of public opinion.

Yes, the snowflakes have declared anyone who pleads the 5th is 'guilty'...which means

- Hillary is guilty, her aides and IT Tech is guilty,
-- Bryan Pagliano, Clinton IT Tech, pled the 5th 125 times before Congress - AFTER he was given immunity

- Lois Lerner is guilty,

- Obama VA official, John Sepulveda is guilty

- Patrick Cunningham, the chief of the criminal division of the U.S. attorney’s office in Arizona who plead the 5th regarding Obama's fast and furious is guilty

- Obama administration Greg Rosemen, a Deputy IRS Director is guilty

If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?

Lot of good reasons, but still, not good that the guy was not upfront about being a lobbyist for Turkey especially considering that Trump said no lobbying for 5 years after leaving office, so certainly NOT while IN office!

Yes, the snowflakes have declared anyone who pleads the 5th is 'guilty'...which means

- Hillary is guilty, her aides and IT Tech is guilty,
-- Bryan Pagliano, Clinton IT Tech, pled the 5th 125 times before Congress - AFTER he was given immunity

- Lois Lerner is guilty,

- Obama VA official, John Sepulveda is guilty

- Patrick Cunningham, the chief of the criminal division of the U.S. attorney’s office in Arizona who plead the 5th regarding Obama's fast and furious is guilty

- Obama administration Greg Rosemen, a Deputy IRS Director is guilty

I like your reasoning, but, er, ah, we kinda already knew that Hillary, et al., were already guilty as sin.

If I were called before Congress to testify on ANYTHING, I would plead the 5th. There is absolutely NO UPSIDE to testimony regardless of guilt or innocence.

If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?

That's what I always ask.

Snowflakes can take their excuses when their people take the 5th and just apply it to Flynn.

Didn't they just always say, in the case of Lerner, "THAT'S HER RIGHT!!!!!"

Can I just say the same thing here, or is it differen in this case to plead the 5th?

Totally different.

Lerner worked for Obama,

Flynn worked for Trump.

Different as night and day

Well, there is another difference.

Flynn should have taken an oath as an officer:

“I, (state your name), having been appointed a (rank) in the United States (branch of service), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foriegn and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the office upon which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

We all should be on our own honor I feel but when you're an officer, I think a little more is expected of you; especially a General Officer.

"won't abide by Senate Intelligence Committee Subpoena'

....only fair - Obama loyalists in the Intel Agencies did not abide by the law when they perpetrated 'Felony Espionage' by illegally releasing Protected Classified Personal Information about Flynn in a failed attempt to accuse him of breaking some law.

Another nail in the coffin of the corpse that once read, "Trump is different"

Another nail in the coffin of the corpse that once read, "Trump is different"
It's Flynn we are talking about, Candy...or are you suggesting 'Guilt By Association', which I hope you are.

If you are, that means:
- Obama is a terrorist, as he is associated with Bill Ayers, a domestic Terrorist who bombed his own country and killed 1st responders.

- Obama is a racist, America-hating POS, as his decade-plus-long, self-admitted 'Mentor' was the racist, hate-spewing, America-hating 'pastor' Jeremiah Wright.

- Obama was a Communist, as his 'tutor' was renowned Communist Frank Marshall Davis.

- Obama was an anti-American, anti-Colonialist like his daddy.

Trying to pin anything Flynn might have done, which so far has proven NOT to be criminal, on Trump is another demonstration how for all the snowflakes' accusations against Trump, they STILL have ZERO evidence against him.

Have a nice day.... :p

Forum List

Back