Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

So?
What's going to happen to Trump? How does this condemn him?

Trump said and tweeted that he and his people had no contact with the russians.

That's obviously wrong.
19 different russian higher ups have been contacted by trump people......... Madow last night had all their pictures on a wall

Its not illegal to contact foreign people. If it was every person in congress would be in jail.

and if you get your news from madcow, you are very misinformed.
19 different high level Russians and you try to pooh pooh that away?
So?
What's going to happen to Trump? How does this condemn him?

That's obviously wrong.
19 different russian higher ups have been contacted by trump people......... Madow last night had all their pictures on a wall

Its not illegal to contact foreign people. If it was every person in congress would be in jail.

what is the crime? its not illegal to talk to Russians.

oh jeeze you're a moron.... it is ILLEGAL TO TALK TO RUSSIANS TO MESS WITH A US ELECTION. AND IT IS ILLEGAL FOR SOMEONE TO RUN FOREIGN POLICY WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN OFFICE. AND IT IS ILLEGAL FOR SOMEONE TO CONSPIRE TO KIDNAP A US CITIZEN AND TURN THEM OVER TO A FOREIGN POWER. AND IT IS ILLEGAL TO FAIL TO DISCLOSE THAT YOU WORK FOR A FOREIGN POWER WHEN YOU FILL OUT A FORM TO REQUEST A US SECURITY CLEARANCE>

and that is just the start.

now Quiet, you insane troll.

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

So let's look forward. Flynn testifies that Trump told him to contact the Russians during the campaign and the Republicans in Congress do nothing regarding an investigation/impeachment. When the Democrats gain control of Congress in 2018 it will be open season on Trump and every person involved with him in the campaign or in the cover-up. And impeachment will become a given.

The Republicans have shown they have no country and no allegiance to America already. Their only god is their political party. They are now the Politburo of the old Soviet Union. All things must be vetted for the good of the party, period. All other considerations rescinded.
i dont agree with you. Mccain for years is looking for revenge over Vovka Putler for what he did to The USA election and in Europe

I'm laughing...........thinking about all the times the media on the right suckered audiences with teaser headlines, "Blockbuster breaking news on Hillary Clinton". And every stoopid ass swinging dick would race home to catch the Hannity show and what would happen after? Nothing. Nada. Egg. Zero. We're seeing the same thing here, except this time, the hyperpartisan left is frothing at the mouth having been suckered..............AGAIN!!:coffee:

why are you ok with the Clintons being above the law? The NY times is a liberal rag and they have called out her guilt in the uranium deal and the e-mail "matter".

you are the hyper partisan one here, dingleberry.

because they weren't. you hacks spent 70 million dollars of our money to *get* Bill Clinton and heaven knows how many millions to get Hillary. You fails knew there was no there there or they'd have been charged.

why do you hacks refuse to acknowledge that your boy is a crook?

And he was accurate
Flynn’s going to jail and will incriminate Trump to reduce his time in jail.
Somewhere Hillary is laughing her ass off.

Really? Has he been sentenced because I haven't hears a word about the deal he negotiated having a sentence announced.

How long is he going to prison for?
Depends how much he gives up Govt could seek a tough sentence and if he doesn't cooperate they have other charges against him
how do you know all of this?

because that's how it works when you take a plea deal.

you were there when they made they made the deal with Flynn? I don't think so. To quote your heroine "that requires the wiling suspension of disbelief".

That's obviously wrong.

That's obviously wrong.

so what did he talk about with the Russians ?
"
Timothy Snyder Speaks, Ep. 1: "Russia" Defeats America"

I'm laughing...........thinking about all the times the media on the right suckered audiences with teaser headlines, "Blockbuster breaking news on Hillary Clinton". And every stoopid ass swinging dick would race home to catch the Hannity show and what would happen after? Nothing. Nada. Egg. Zero. We're seeing the same thing here, except this time, the hyperpartisan left is frothing at the mouth having been suckered..............AGAIN!!:coffee:
I don't think we know what Flynn has given up, but it's a bad day to be in Trump world.

I've read twice before Trump expected to be exonerated soon, and that ain't happening. Whether Mueller can tie him directly with making a deal with the Russians for campaign help or obstruction ... I dunno. But this will drag through most of 17, and there already have been indictments, and Mueller ain't done.

t is ILLEGAL TO TALK TO RUSSIANS TO MESS WITH A US ELECTION
Which law, and how does it apply to the known facts?

AND IT IS ILLEGAL FOR SOMEONE TO RUN FOREIGN POLICY WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN OFFICE
You mean, like both Obama and Jimmy Carter did recently?

But, which law, and what are the facts supporting?

AND IT IS ILLEGAL FOR SOMEONE TO CONSPIRE TO KIDNAP A US CITIZEN AND TURN THEM OVER TO A FOREIGN POWER
Who the fuck did that? What did I miss?

AND IT IS ILLEGAL TO FAIL TO DISCLOSE THAT YOU WORK FOR A FOREIGN POWER WHEN YOU FILL OUT A FORM TO REQUEST A US SECURITY CLEARANCE
Flynn, right? That's not a Trump thing.

why are you ok with the Clintons being above the law? The NY times is a liberal rag and they have called out her guilt in the uranium deal and the e-mail "matter".

you are the hyper partisan one here, dingleberry.

because they weren't. you hacks spent 70 million dollars of our money to *get* Bill Clinton and heaven knows how many millions to get Hillary. You fails knew there was no there there or they'd have been charged.

why do you hacks refuse to acknowledge that your boy is a crook?

Bill Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. He was "gotten" for his crimes.

Hillary's time is coming, the evidence it piling up on her. But no impeachment for her, she could see jail time.

you keep saying Trump is a crook, what crimes has he committed? Give us a list of convictions or STFU.

Smoking Gun #1,889. Remember, you all swore Trump would never even make it to the end of this year without getting impeached. It takes proof, not just someone's claim that this person ordered that. Orange Jerk, yes! Except, everything he has done so far has been ACES for the country.

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

So let's look forward. Flynn testifies that Trump told him to contact the Russians during the campaign and the Republicans in Congress do nothing regarding an investigation/impeachment. When the Democrats gain control of Congress in 2018 it will be open season on Trump and every person involved with him in the campaign or in the cover-up. And impeachment will become a given.

The Republicans have shown they have no country and no allegiance to America already. Their only god is their political party. They are now the Politburo of the old Soviet Union. All things must be vetted for the good of the party, period. All other considerations rescinded.
i dont agree with you. Mccain for years is looking for revenge over Vovka Putler for what he did to The USA election and in Europe

Name five more. McCain is soundly rejected by the Republican base now. Who else.

That's obviously wrong.

That's obviously wrong.

I don't know, do you? What did Bubba and Lynch talk about on the tarmac in their secret meeting? What did Obama talk to Putin about? what did Obama talk to BLM about?

If the Trump team was told that the Russians had some dirt on Hillary, there is nothing wrong with talking to them, verifying its validity, and then using it. There is no crime.

The truth is that wikileaks released the facts about the corruption within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media. If you are saying that changed the election, I say, Good, the truth should affect elections.

Republicans over time
- There was never any contact with Russians
- There may have been contact by some low level people that had nothing to do with collusion
- Trump admin senior officials may have lied about their dealings with russia but that doesn't mean Trump is guilty of anything
- Ok Trump may have known but since when it is illegal to talk to Russians?

The next step is, "if we don't see Trump on video admitting to working with Russians then it never happened"
That's the thing. If a person is charged and arraigned for trial, in both state a federal criminal law, the State eventually has to disclose its evidence. Michael Connolly's fiction books are accurate to a degree in that the State can just turn over files without telling what they find really interesting, but they also have to name witnesses.

Mueller doesn't have to do that. When he interviews Trump or anyone else, he does it under oath. He'll ask him questions going to both fictional meetings as well as actual meetings in which he told Flynn to do something or if Flynn told him the Russians would give him X, and esp if there was any quid pro quo. If there was THAT and the dems take the House, Trump may not make it to 20. And I've never said that before.

Of course every time thus far when I said Trump can't possibly be THAT stupid, the Oranguton proved me wrong. LOL

There is nothing there, that's why they are going after Manafort and Flynn. Mueller has to find something in order to justify his existence.

and calling Trump orangutan, just makes you look more stupid that you already do.

He is the president of the United States of America. Grow the fuck up.

Funny considering all the things Obama was called and I have ZERO doubts you never chastised a single person for calling Obama names.

Prove me wrong and I'll happily apologize.

By HARRY LITMAN
Michael Flynn’s plea on Friday to a single count of lying to the F.B.I. is a seismic event in the special counsel investigation.

For starters, it portends the likelihood of impeachable charges being brought against the president of the United States. Mr. Flynn, a former national security adviser, acknowledged that he was cooperating with the investigation. His testimony could bring into the light a scandal of historic proportions in which the not-yet-installed Trump administration, including Donald Trump personally, sought to subvert American foreign policy before taking office.

The repercussions of the plea will be months in the making, but it’s not an exaggeration to say that the events to which Mr. Flynn has agreed to testify will take their place in the history books alongside the Watergate and Iran-contra scandals.
Impeachment just became a lot more likely. SWEET

That's obviously wrong.

That's obviously wrong.

Do they have any borscht?

Forum List

Back