Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

Watch Trump’s approval ratings dip into the 20’s after this revelation.

I think he’ll even hemorrhage some DEPLORABLES if they care a whit about their country.
No. There is a 30 percent base which will never abandon Trump, even if he shoots someone on 5th Ave.

Party over country.

Victory over principles.

And he was accurate
Flynn’s going to jail and will incriminate Trump to reduce his time in jail.
Somewhere Hillary is laughing her ass off.

Really? Has he been sentenced because I haven't hears a word about the deal he negotiated having a sentence announced.

How long is he going to prison for?
Depends how much he gives up Govt could seek a tough sentence and if he doesn't cooperate they have other charges against him
how do you know all of this?
Unlike you, he probably subscribes to newspapers instead of twitter feeds.
there's a newspaper out there that won't slant this their readers direction these days?

I can't help but notice you didn't address Flynn's allocution.

Tell me. How does contacting Russia during the transition prove Trump worked with Russia to steal the election?

It doesn't prove Trump worked with russia to steal the election, but it proves Trump worked with russia to undermine the Obama sanctions in violation of the Logan Act.

No it really doesn't. Not absent a significant amount of evidence more.

So far we have a statement from Flynn that doesn't really do anything to hurt Trump yet. Flynn isn't a reliable witness. He just plead guilty to lying, he was fired for lying, and publically stated he was taking this deal for financial reasons. You seriously think his word alone will get anything above a reasonable doubt standard?
dude, it doesn't matter, the crime isn't the discussion. it's the lie.

It does If they want to impeach trump
impeach for what?

Stealing the election from her majesty

Republicans over time
- There was never any contact with Russians
- There may have been contact by some low level people that had nothing to do with collusion
- Trump admin senior officials may have lied about their dealings with russia but that doesn't mean Trump is guilty of anything
- Ok Trump may have known but since when it is illegal to talk to Russians?

The next step is, "if we don't see Trump on video admitting to working with Russians then it never happened"

I think he’ll even hemorrhage some DEPLORABLES if they care a whit about their country.
No. There is a 30 percent base which will never abandon Trump, even if he shoots someone on 5th Ave.
yep. always a base of people on either side who will refuse to believe anything negative about said side and *IF* they committ a crime, it was necessary due to the pure evil of "the other side".

that mentality got us a choice between hillary or trump.

i say we stop that mentality.

Party over country.

Victory over principles.
trump over hitlery

200.webp

Wow just wow so this guy was a general a tough guy, a veteran? Trump is a deranged treasonous POS. I can' believe some still defend him.

Just goes to show, Republicans shouldn't appoint democrats to anything no matter how loyal they claim to be.

I might be mistaken, but while the MSM is pointing at Kushner as the senior official spoken of in that DOJ letter, but if I'm not mistaken, FNC is trying to say it was Flynn's deputy, Katie McFarland, trying to deflect from "the family!" I hope I'm just imagining things because that wouldn't be an alternative fact; more like a deliberate LIE! :argue: :9: :blahblah:

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

This contact occurred on Dec 28th. Same day that Obama signed Executive Order 13757, which issued new sanctions on Russia and expelled 35 Russian diplomats from the US in response to Moscow's interference in the 2016 election.
rEr6zh7h.jpg

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

The problem was Flynn apparently lied about it. Why? Maybe he thought he did something wrong.

At this point only Flynn and maybe Mueller knows. I'm not going to join in the speculation game.

Republicans over time
- There may have been contact by some low level people that had nothing to do with collusion
- Trump admin senior officials may have lied about their dealings with russia but that doesn't mean Trump is guilty of anything

The next step is, "if we don't see Trump on video admitting to working with Russians then it never happened"
That's the thing. If a person is charged and arraigned for trial, in both state a federal criminal law, the State eventually has to disclose its evidence. Michael Connolly's fiction books are accurate to a degree in that the State can just turn over files without telling what they find really interesting, but they also have to name witnesses.

Mueller doesn't have to do that. When he interviews Trump or anyone else, he does it under oath. He'll ask him questions going to both fictional meetings as well as actual meetings in which he told Flynn to do something or if Flynn told him the Russians would give him X, and esp if there was any quid pro quo. If there was THAT and the dems take the House, Trump may not make it to 20. And I've never said that before.

Of course every time thus far when I said Trump can't possibly be THAT stupid, the Oranguton proved me wrong. LOL

Talking to a Russian Ambassador is not a crime, in fact, that's what Ambassadors' jobs are in foreign countries.

He isn't pleading guilty to talking to a Russian ambassador.

he is pleading guilty to not properly disclosing his relationships with foreign countries.

Well, he is pleading guilty to lying about those relationships when asked.

yes, and he may be convicted. Comey and Lynch should also be convicted along with both Clintons.

Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'
So?
What's going to happen to Trump? How does this condemn him?

Trump said and tweeted that he and his people had no contact with the russians.

That's obviously wrong.
19 different russian higher ups have been contacted by trump people......... Madow last night had all their pictures on a wall

Its not illegal to contact foreign people. If it was every person in congress would be in jail.

and if you get your news from madcow, you are very misinformed.

Republicans over time

That's the thing. If a person is charged and arraigned for trial, in both state a federal criminal law, the State eventually has to disclose its evidence. Michael Connolly's fiction books are accurate to a degree in that the State can just turn over files without telling what they find really interesting, but they also have to name witnesses.

Mueller doesn't have to do that. When he interviews Trump or anyone else, he does it under oath. He'll ask him questions going to both fictional meetings as well as actual meetings in which he told Flynn to do something or if Flynn told him the Russians would give him X, and esp if there was any quid pro quo. If there was THAT and the dems take the House, Trump may not make it to 20. And I've never said that before.

Of course every time thus far when I said Trump can't possibly be THAT stupid, the Oranguton proved me wrong. LOL

There is nothing there, that's why they are going after Manafort and Flynn. Mueller has to find something in order to justify his existence.

and calling Trump orangutan, just makes you look more stupid that you already do.

He is the president of the United States of America. Grow the fuck up.

Wow just wow so this guy was a general a tough guy, a veteran? Trump is a deranged treasonous POS. I can' believe some still defend him.

Just goes to show, Republicans shouldn't appoint democrats to anything no matter how loyal they claim to be.
Trump bragged he will hire the best...and yet is the most disastrous administration ever. From firing, quitting to power abuse, to indictments and this is just the first year.

Forum List

Back