Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

We now have proof Trump directed Flynn to go to Russia. We’ll find out soon enough what for.

No wonder why T could never criticize Putin or install the Russian sanctions.

I am? We do?

Do you even know what we have? Because you keep saying we have this stuff and yet at the same time you're saying we don't have it yet.

You really should make up your mind.

Talking to Russian officials is not a crime. Otherwise all the world leaders should plead guilty.
:lame2:

Do you believe it's a crime to talk to Russian officials?
The reason your post is lame is because we all know there is more to it than that. Flynn made a deal; he is guilty of lying to the FBI, not of talking to Russians, but lying to the FBI about talking to them. Clnton got impeached for lying, not for having an affair but for lying about it. Having an affair is not illegal, lying to Congress is. Flynn is in deep shit because he obviously did a lot worse but made a plea deal to work with the investigation and only plead to lying to the FBI. Are you so lame that you think the only thing he did was talk to Russians? He's so innocent? LOL

Lying to the FBI during a federal investigation is a felony carrying a potential five year prison sentence. Flynn is now a felon.

So? Is that all you have? Why yes, I believe it is!

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

The problem was Flynn apparently lied about it. Why? Maybe he thought he did something wrong.

Talking to Russian officials is not a crime. Otherwise all the world leaders should plead guilty.
:lame2:

Do you believe it's a crime to talk to Russian officials?
The reason your post is lame is because we all know there is more to it than that. Flynn made a deal; he is guilty of lying to the FBI, not of talking to Russians, but lying to the FBI about talking to them. Clnton got impeached for lying, not for having an affair but for lying about it. Having an affair is not illegal, lying to Congress is. Flynn is in deep shit because he obviously did a lot worse but made a plea deal to work with the investigation and only plead to lying to the FBI. Are you so lame that you think the only thing he did was talk to Russians? He's so innocent? LOL

Lying to the FBI during a federal investigation is a felony carrying a potential five year prison sentence. Flynn is now a felon.

So? Is that all you have? Why yes, I believe it is!

well gee seaman rockhead, yeah, that really crushed her, ya know, kindergarten rhetoric n' such.

After a year, we have a process perjury charge. Lol.

It's not that Flynn lied, but what Flynn lied about. There is now a federal record that the trump transition team told Flynn to talk to the russians. Something Trump has been lying about, Sessions has been lying about, and the white house has been lying about..

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

The problem was Flynn apparently lied about it. Why? Maybe he thought he did something wrong.
It will be a great day for America and a relief for most republicans when trump is frog marched out of the WH

MORE:

I am not certain about the "during the 2016 campaign" stated in the article. It has always been my understanding the contact by Flynn was initiated after the election, during the transition. Not during the campaign.
way too much flying around and many will just take bits and pieces to create their own picture and insist their speculations are right.

lets see what flynn has to say and let's go from there.
Flynn has pled guilty to lying about asking the Russian government not to escalate the situation in response to Obama's sanctions.

That conversation between Flynn and the Russians took place on December 29, 2016. AFTER the election.

See here: United States of America vs. Michael T. Flynn

Well that just proves he worked with the Russians to steal the election

View attachment 163870
No it really doesn't. Not absent a significant amount of evidence more.

So far we have a statement from Flynn that doesn't really do anything to hurt Trump yet. Flynn isn't a reliable witness. He just plead guilty to lying, he was fired for lying, and publically stated he was taking this deal for financial reasons. You seriously think his word alone will get anything above a reasonable doubt standard?
We don’t know exactly what Flynn has on Trump yet but I’m sure its damning and plentiful.

You backed a criminal for president.

I supported Trump, not Hillary.
You will deny that in less than a year.

Why? What's happening in less than a year?

NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL.

crawl back under your rock, everything will be just fine.

:itsok:

You're incapable of cogent thought aren't you?

MORE:

It will be a great day for America and a relief for most republicans when trump is frog marched out of the WH
for what exactly? eddie you're better than this one.

Wow just wow so this guy was a general a tough guy, a veteran? Trump is a deranged treasonous POS. I can' believe some still defend him.

Flynn: “If I did a tenth of what Hillary Clinton did, I’d be in jail today.”

Roflmao

And he was accurate
Flynn’s going to jail and will incriminate Trump to reduce his time in jail.
Somewhere Hillary is laughing her ass off.

Really? Has he been sentenced because I haven't hears a word about the deal he negotiated having a sentence announced.

How long is he going to prison for?
Depends how much he gives up Govt could seek a tough sentence and if he doesn't cooperate they have other charges against him
how do you know all of this?
Unlike you, he probably subscribes to newspapers instead of twitter feeds.

MORE:

OK in respect to you I'll be glad to see him lose in 2020 Disregard my prior post

Wow just wow so this guy was a general a tough guy, a veteran? Trump is a deranged treasonous POS. I can' believe some still defend him.
and what? what do you have to add to the OP? so far it's nothing.

MORE:

OK in respect to you I'll be glad to see him lose in 2020 Disregard my prior post
that's more like it. now find a candidate. BTW, the first thing is to get past the defeat in 2016. until then, no candidate will run.

Forum List

Back