Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

It certainly appears Flynn wasn’t a rogue operator.
He was DIRECTED to commit his crimes by Trump.
That’s why Trump tried to get Comey to stop the Flynn investigation.
The dots are all being connected now.

His crimes were lying.

Flynn: “If I did a tenth of what Hillary Clinton did, I’d be in jail today.”

Roflmao

And he was accurate
Flynn’s going to jail and will incriminate Trump to reduce his time in jail.
Somewhere Hillary is laughing her ass off.

Really? Has he been sentenced because I haven't hears a word about the deal he negotiated having a sentence announced.

How long is he going to prison for?
The word is 20 years, 5 if he fully cooperates with Mueller.

It certainly appears Flynn wasn’t a rogue operator.
He was DIRECTED to commit his crimes by Trump.
That’s why Trump tried to get Comey to stop the Flynn investigation.
The dots are all being connected now.

His crimes were lying.
Nice try. We don’t yet know what the extent of his crimes are but they are HUGE. Flynn’s going to expose all the lies of your Russian whore.

Carl Bernstein: we can put these chants of fake news away once and for all.
fake news, fake news, fake news. there is no crime to talk to the russians. if it were, then flynn would have been charged for that. he wasn't. time to move on.
Charges haven’t been filed yet asshole.
He pleaded guilty for lying, Trump’s right hand man, and he will sing like a canary on your crooked president.
So sucks to be you.
well it's against the law to lie to the FBI. That has nothing to do with trump. you get that right? please tell me you do. and beyond that there isn't anything else there. so not sure the point of the OP. dude I'm quite comfortable where I'm at. the president is my president. I love what he's doing more each day. it's amazing the fall out of shit in the last month. but you sir are desperate for something. And you can't quite get your fingers on it can you. It is you who is frustrated friend. I crack the fk up daily watching it as well. thanks for the daily humor.
Its the obstruction... why does he need to act guilty?

Right, that's why he was fired, for lying to Pence, because he didn't, REALLY?

Are you saying Flynn lied to Pence saying there were no russian contacts, or that Flynn didn't lie to Pence and told him about his russian contacts, and Pence lied about what Flynn told him?

Flynn lied to Pence about the content of the conversation, not the conversation itself. That's why he was fired. They are saying on the news his statements to the FBI mirrored what he told the administration.

I can't help but notice you didn't address Flynn's allocution.

Tell me. How does contacting Russia during the transition prove Trump worked with Russia to steal the election?

It doesn't prove Trump worked with russia to steal the election, but it proves Trump worked with russia to undermine the Obama sanctions in violation of the Logan Act.

No it really doesn't. Not absent a significant amount of evidence more.

So far we have a statement from Flynn that doesn't really do anything to hurt Trump yet. Flynn isn't a reliable witness. He just plead guilty to lying, he was fired for lying, and publically stated he was taking this deal for financial reasons. You seriously think his word alone will get anything above a reasonable doubt standard?
We don’t know exactly what Flynn has on Trump yet but I’m sure its damning and plentiful.

You backed a criminal for president.

I supported Trump, not Hillary.

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!
From your post to GODS ear
what's in that that actually means anything? do you have any idea?
JC what did the firing of Comey mean to stop investigating Russian involvement? What does it mean when Sessions can't answer if Trump asked him to stop? what about other republicans who were asked to stop?? You understand what obstruction of justice is??

We now have proof Trump directed Flynn to go to Russia. We’ll find out soon enough what for.

No wonder why T could never criticize Putin or install the Russian sanctions.

FAD44AC6-6E1A-4876-834D-0EF174FA899D.jpeg

Tell me. How does contacting Russia during the transition prove Trump worked with Russia to steal the election?

It doesn't prove Trump worked with russia to steal the election, but it proves Trump worked with russia to undermine the Obama sanctions in violation of the Logan Act.

So far we have a statement from Flynn that doesn't really do anything to hurt Trump yet. Flynn isn't a reliable witness. He just plead guilty to lying, he was fired for lying, and publically stated he was taking this deal for financial reasons. You seriously think his word alone will get anything above a reasonable doubt standard?
We don’t know exactly what Flynn has on Trump yet but I’m sure its damning and plentiful.

You will deny that in less than a year.

Flynn: “If I did a tenth of what Hillary Clinton did, I’d be in jail today.”

Roflmao

And he was accurate
Flynn’s going to jail and will incriminate Trump to reduce his time in jail.
Somewhere Hillary is laughing her ass off.

Really? Has he been sentenced because I haven't hears a word about the deal he negotiated having a sentence announced.

How long is he going to prison for?
Depends how much he gives up Govt could seek a tough sentence and if he doesn't cooperate they have other charges against him

Watch Trump’s approval ratings dip into the 20’s after this revelation.

I think he’ll even hemorrhage some DEPLORABLES if they care a whit about their country.

View attachment 163870

Why? What's happening in less than a year?

View attachment 163870

Why? What's happening in less than a year?

NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL.

crawl back under your rock, everything will be just fine.

:itsok:

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

Someone at Mar-a-lago called Flynn on Dec 24th to talk to the russians about the sanctions;.
Flynn called the Russian ambassador on Dec 28th to discuss the sanctions to undercut the Obama sanctions.

Of course you can provide the transcripts on those conversations, right?

Dallas Sux boi hasn’t followed the news on this investigation. Funny.

Speculation, assumptions and innuendo aren't news. Maybe you should stop sucking raunchy madcows dick.

Yeah I’m sure Flynn pleading guilty for lying to the FBI and cooperating with Bob Mueller means nothing.

It might mean something, neither you or I know exactly what. You can speculate all you want, the doesn't mean you're right.

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

at this point the rest of that sentence is "initially to talk about working together against ISIS" but funny - people leave that part out.

we'll see how it plays out. we'll also see how this compares to paying russians to make up shit about the other side.

take 'em all down, dust off the original intent of the constitution and let's try again.

So, what's the big deal? Where is the collusion?

Flynn is the first person inside President Donald Trump's administration to be reached by special counsel Robert Mueller's probe. The developments are a sign that the investigation is intensifying, and details revealed Friday provide the clearest picture yet of coordination between Flynn and other Trump advisers in their contact with Russian officials to influence international policy.

According to an FBI statement, Flynn communicated with then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on a coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. The prosecutors did not name any transition officials.

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller - CNNPolitics

MORE:

I am not certain about the "during the 2016 campaign" stated in the article. It has always been my understanding the contact by Flynn was initiated after the election, during the transition. Not during the campaign.
way too much flying around and many will just take bits and pieces to create their own picture and insist their speculations are right.

lets see what flynn has to say and let's go from there.

Forum List

Back