Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.
What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.
What about the FIVE(5) calls he made to Kislyak on Dec 29, 2016, the day Obama announced the additional sanctions on Russia for interfering with our elections? How fucking convenient of you to ignore the obvious implications of those calls and IGNORE that before Jan 20, 2017. Flynn HAD NO DAMN PORTFOLIO as Nat. Security Advisor at the time which violated 18 U.S.C. § 953!
~~ The fall of Michael Flynn: A timeline ~~

Now stick the rest of your bull shit trolling and off topic bullshit that always follows with your lies and distortions squarely up your amply accommodating ass!

As your article state, Flynn made contact with 30 some foreign officials during the transition, every new incoming administration does the same. You can pretend is not normal, but it is.

Lets see what he says before jumping to conclusions.

If he is going to need more than just his word if the claim is going to stick to trump. Especially with the statements that he is turning because he is broke and the fact he was fired for lying. Otherwise there is reasonable doubt.
the president elect is allowed to discuss transitions with foreign governments. nothing here move on.

Fucking mods can’t close every Flynn thread.
They’ve shown their true colors today and the color is orange.

Flynn is looking at 5 years in prison.
Trump is sweating his tiny balls off right now.
why would trump care?

Fucking mods can’t close every Flynn thread.
They’ve shown their true colors today and the color is orange.

Flynn is looking at 5 years in prison.
Trump is sweating his tiny balls off right now.

If people would stop making thread after thread on the same story the mods wouldn't have to keep closing thread after thread.
it's like they can't look before they create. they are very humorous. they want control or something.

I can't help but notice you didn't address Flynn's allocution.

Tell me. How does contacting Russia during the transition prove Trump worked with Russia to steal the election?

It doesn't prove Trump worked with russia to steal the election, but it proves Trump worked with russia to undermine the Obama sanctions in violation of the Logan Act.

No it really doesn't. Not absent a significant amount of evidence more.

So far we have a statement from Flynn that doesn't really do anything to hurt Trump yet. Flynn isn't a reliable witness. He just plead guilty to lying, he was fired for lying, and publically stated he was taking this deal for financial reasons. You seriously think his word alone will get anything above a reasonable doubt standard?

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

From your post to GODS ear

Tell me. How does contacting Russia during the transition prove Trump worked with Russia to steal the election?

It doesn't prove Trump worked with russia to steal the election, but it proves Trump worked with russia to undermine the Obama sanctions in violation of the Logan Act.

So far we have a statement from Flynn that doesn't really do anything to hurt Trump yet. Flynn isn't a reliable witness. He just plead guilty to lying, he was fired for lying, and publically stated he was taking this deal for financial reasons. You seriously think his word alone will get anything above a reasonable doubt standard?
dude, it doesn't matter, the crime isn't the discussion. it's the lie.

Carl Bernstein: we can put these chants of fake news away once and for all.
fake news, fake news, fake news. there is no crime to talk to the russians. if it were, then flynn would have been charged for that. he wasn't. time to move on.

We don’t know exactly what Flynn has on Trump yet but I’m sure its damning and plentiful.

You backed a criminal for president.

MORE:

From your post to GODS ear
what's in that that actually means anything? do you have any idea?

Than why did he plead guilty. Ha!
Your ass is grass just like Trump’s junior’s, Flynn’s etc is

Because he lied about it, to Trump and the FBI, evidently he took the conversation places he wasn't instructed to go. That's no reflection on Trump or the transition team.

he never lied about it to anyone in trumpworld.

I wonder how if felt for Flynn to hear the crowd yelling "lock him up".

if every person surrounding Hillary Clinton had contacts with Russians and lied about it, you'd be demanding she be tried for treason.

Right, that's why he was fired, for lying to Pence, because he didn't, REALLY?

it has been proven that Yates notified the transition that Flynn was a foreign agent. Pence was head of the transition.

Nice try, though! :thup:

More generic terms, his company was working for Turkey not Russia. Just saying someone is a foreign agent is meaningless in todays world, where every lobbyist advocating for foreign interest is considered a "foreign agent". The question is how much detail Yates went into, she was hostile to the incoming administration, did she hold anything back?

fake news, fake news, fake news. there is no crime to talk to the russians. if it were, then flynn would have been charged for that. he wasn't. time to move on.
Charges haven’t been filed yet asshole.
He pleaded guilty for lying, Trump’s right hand man, and he will sing like a canary on your crooked president.
So sucks to be you.

MORE:

BFD. Most likely he told Flynn to contact the ambassador and tell him to tell Vlad that he has a reset button to give him. Obabble tried it and Vlad shoved it up his ass. Not happening with The Donald.

no two ways about it, Mueller has something on Flynn, and all the denial horseshit you can muster wont change that.

Um Flynn just plead guilty, who exactly is denying he has something?

Charges haven’t been filed yet asshole.
He pleaded guilty for lying, Trump’s right hand man, and he will sing like a canary on your crooked president.
So sucks to be you.
well it's against the law to lie to the FBI. That has nothing to do with trump. you get that right? please tell me you do. and beyond that there isn't anything else there. so not sure the point of the OP. dude I'm quite comfortable where I'm at. the president is my president. I love what he's doing more each day. it's amazing the fall out of shit in the last month. but you sir are desperate for something. And you can't quite get your fingers on it can you. It is you who is frustrated friend. I crack the fk up daily watching it as well. thanks for the daily humor.

I have to laugh so hard that the deplorables will continue to support this criminal president and go down on the ship with him.

B66A16EF-360D-4A53-B1F2-7AEE0E518DAA.jpeg

Forum List

Back