Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!
I am not certain about the "during the 2016 campaign" stated in the article. It has always been my understanding the contact by Flynn was initiated after the election, during the transition. Not during the campaign.
way too much flying around and many will just take bits and pieces to create their own picture and insist their speculations are right.

lets see what flynn has to say and let's go from there.
Flynn has pled guilty to lying about asking the Russian government not to escalate the situation in response to Obama's sanctions.

That conversation between Flynn and the Russians took place on December 29, 2016. AFTER the election.

See here: United States of America vs. Michael T. Flynn

Flynn lied about the nature of his conversation with Russian diplomats. FBI had him on tape. he pled guilty.

Flynn was fired by trump less than 2 months into his admin.

What do these Progs with their Trump hard ons think the connection is between this call and Trump colluding with Putin to rig the election?

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!
I am not certain about the "during the 2016 campaign" stated in the article. It has always been my understanding the contact by Flynn was initiated after the election, during the transition. Not during the campaign.
way too much flying around and many will just take bits and pieces to create their own picture and insist their speculations are right.

lets see what flynn has to say and let's go from there.
Flynn has pled guilty to lying about asking the Russian government not to escalate the situation in response to Obama's sanctions.

That conversation between Flynn and the Russians took place on December 29, 2016. AFTER the election.

See here: United States of America vs. Michael T. Flynn
yea, just so much "personal news" flying about right now it's hard to know simple facts and what is actually happening.

if trump did something illegal, burn him. burn 'em all. but by *all* i mean ALL of our gov doing illegal shit, not just the other side. if we do this, do it all the way or nothing changes.

I can't help but notice you didn't address Flynn's allocution.

Tell me. How does contacting Russia during the transition prove Trump worked with Russia to steal the election?

It doesn't prove Trump worked with russia to steal the election, but it proves Trump worked with russia to undermine the Obama sanctions in violation of the Logan Act.

No it really doesn't. Not absent a significant amount of evidence more.

So far we have a statement from Flynn that doesn't really do anything to hurt Trump yet. Flynn isn't a reliable witness. He just plead guilty to lying, he was fired for lying, and publically stated he was taking this deal for financial reasons. You seriously think his word alone will get anything above a reasonable doubt standard?
dude, it doesn't matter, the crime isn't the discussion. it's the lie.

It does If they want to impeach trump

It certainly appears Flynn wasn’t a rogue operator.
He was DIRECTED to commit his crimes by Trump.
That’s why Trump tried to get Comey to stop the Flynn investigation.
The dots are all being connected now.

His crimes were lying.
Nice try. We don’t yet know what the extent of his crimes are but they are HUGE. Flynn’s going to expose all the lies of your Russian whore.
he is, based on what?

Carl Bernstein: we can put these chants of fake news away once and for all.
fake news, fake news, fake news. there is no crime to talk to the russians. if it were, then flynn would have been charged for that. he wasn't. time to move on.
Charges haven’t been filed yet asshole.
He pleaded guilty for lying, Trump’s right hand man, and he will sing like a canary on your crooked president.
So sucks to be you.
well it's against the law to lie to the FBI. That has nothing to do with trump. you get that right? please tell me you do. and beyond that there isn't anything else there. so not sure the point of the OP. dude I'm quite comfortable where I'm at. the president is my president. I love what he's doing more each day. it's amazing the fall out of shit in the last month. but you sir are desperate for something. And you can't quite get your fingers on it can you. It is you who is frustrated friend. I crack the fk up daily watching it as well. thanks for the daily humor.
Its the obstruction... why does he need to act guilty?
whose obstruction are you referring to? and who is acting guilty?

Clinton didn't leave office before the natural end of his term.

Trump won't leave office before the natural end of his term.

Tell me. How does contacting Russia during the transition prove Trump worked with Russia to steal the election?

It doesn't prove Trump worked with russia to steal the election, but it proves Trump worked with russia to undermine the Obama sanctions in violation of the Logan Act.

So far we have a statement from Flynn that doesn't really do anything to hurt Trump yet. Flynn isn't a reliable witness. He just plead guilty to lying, he was fired for lying, and publically stated he was taking this deal for financial reasons. You seriously think his word alone will get anything above a reasonable doubt standard?

impeach for what?

impeach for what?

I haven't gotten a straight answer to that question for 13 months.

We don’t know exactly what Flynn has on Trump yet but I’m sure its damning and plentiful.

You backed a criminal for president.

Evan McMullin is a criminal?

You don't know what he has to offer but you are sure its damning? How are you so sure other than blind desire?

One thing is for sure, Flynn denied treason, collusion, and stealing the election in his guilty plea. So he isn't offering up trump on any of those issues.

Flynn: “If I did a tenth of what Hillary Clinton did, I’d be in jail today.”

Roflmao

And he was accurate
Flynn’s going to jail and will incriminate Trump to reduce his time in jail.
Somewhere Hillary is laughing her ass off.

Really? Has he been sentenced because I haven't hears a word about the deal he negotiated having a sentence announced.

How long is he going to prison for?
Depends how much he gives up Govt could seek a tough sentence and if he doesn't cooperate they have other charges against him
how do you know all of this?

impeach for what?

me either.

impeach for what?

me either.

Because they don't know. They are disingenuous shitheads who are trying to WILL trump out of office.

They just can't deal with hillary losing the election.

7 more years of trump.

again, to the OP, what is the crime if trump asked flynn to make contact with russia? still haven't seen one thing per the OP. do any of you believe in addressing an OP?

again, to the OP, what is the crime if trump asked flynn to make contact with russia? still haven't seen one thing per the OP. do any of you believe in addressing an OP?

You're not going to get a genuine reply.

Flynn: “If I did a tenth of what Hillary Clinton did, I’d be in jail today.”

Roflmao

And he was accurate

Really? Has he been sentenced because I haven't hears a word about the deal he negotiated having a sentence announced.

Depends how much he gives up Govt could seek a tough sentence and if he doesn't cooperate they have other charges against him
It's public knowledge He might get off if he's forthright If not there are tougher charges he'd be charged with Kushner was mentioned in his guilty plea This is a great day even if the market sunk

And he was accurate

It's public knowledge He might get off if he's forthright If not there are tougher charges he'd be charged with Kushner was mentioned in his guilty plea This is a great day even if the market sunk
link

Forum List

Back