Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

View attachment 163844
Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

Cowboys sucks fan is going to defend these criminals to the end.

Just waiting on real evidence, not speculation. Try it sometime.

If they did that, they would not be Democrats

You guys are fucking idiots. Seriously.

What are the statutes that Trump violated? How much time will he serve?
Everything you’ve said about this “ Russian hoax “ has proven to be FALSE.
So sucks to be you today.

LOL...what did I say that is false?

Specifically, post my quotes about Russia that are false.

You can do it...right? You're not just full of shit, are you?

Go back and get my quotes and bust me.
Like I’m going to search for your quotes. Too busy watching the news and exoriating deplorable ass today.

You're such a twat. it's hilarious.
Let’s see who will have the last laugh.

Why on earth would we laugh at your mental health problems?

no two ways about it, Mueller has something on Flynn, and all the denial horseshit you can muster wont change that.

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

Someone at Mar-a-lago called Flynn on Dec 24th to talk to the russians about the sanctions;.
Flynn called the Russian ambassador on Dec 28th to discuss the sanctions to undercut the Obama sanctions.

Of course you can provide the transcripts on those conversations, right?

Dallas Sux boi hasn’t followed the news on this investigation. Funny.

Speculation, assumptions and innuendo aren't news. Maybe you should stop sucking raunchy madcows dick.

Yeah I’m sure Flynn pleading guilty for lying to the FBI and cooperating with Bob Mueller means nothing.

Attachments

• 23CF40BC-42B6-4A41-8B5F-9EBB9B188FC9.jpeg
    23CF40BC-42B6-4A41-8B5F-9EBB9B188FC9.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 22

Someone at Mar-a-lago called Flynn on Dec 24th to talk to the russians about the sanctions;.
Flynn called the Russian ambassador on Dec 28th to discuss the sanctions to undercut the Obama sanctions.

Of course you can provide the transcripts on those conversations, right?

Those are from Flynns guilty plea. That's why you just soiled your cage.

The same plea where he denies treason, collusion, and stealing the election.

It certainly appears Flynn wasn’t a rogue operator.
He was DIRECTED to commit his crimes by Trump.
That’s why Trump tried to get Comey to stop the Flynn investigation.
The dots are all being connected now.

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!
yep, and so what if he did? I love this. ewwwwwww watch out the next president is looking to get started on day one to take on ISIS. nope he was supposed to sit in his house and do fking nothing. just show up for work on Jan 21 and take over blind as a bat. yep, cause that's what every other president did. LOL. can't make this shit up.

It certainly appears Flynn wasn’t a rogue operator.
He was DIRECTED to commit his crimes by Trump.
That’s why Trump tried to get Comey to stop the Flynn investigation.
The dots are all being connected now.
what crime? he lied, trump never told him to lie.

nothing burger still.

Forum List

Back