Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

Because he lied about it, to Trump and the FBI, evidently he took the conversation places he wasn't instructed to go. That's no reflection on Trump or the transition team.

he never lied about it to anyone in trumpworld.

I wonder how if felt for Flynn to hear the crowd yelling "lock him up".

if every person surrounding Hillary Clinton had contacts with Russians and lied about it, you'd be demanding she be tried for treason.
You bet he and every other deplorable would.

whiny little delusional snowflake hypocrites.
Lol indeed. Every insult, every lie they said for more than a year is coming back to kick them in the ass.

which still doesn't mean that his GOP hacks will impeach. But it does provide leverage to make him step down to save his chillin
If the GOP thought they were behind the 8 ball watching this president go mad right in front of their eyes... when faced with incriminating evidence of the Trump’s guilt they’re going to piss their pants.

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

Someone at Mar-a-lago called Flynn on Dec 24th to talk to the russians about the sanctions;.
Flynn called the Russian ambassador on Dec 28th to discuss the sanctions to undercut the Obama sanctions.

Of course you can provide the transcripts on those conversations, right?

Well Well / The Plot THICKENS!
:beer:

kit-cat-wall-clock.gif

Heard Flynn's allocution for his plea. He is still denying treason, collusion with Russia and stealing the election.

From what it seems Russian contact was during the transition. Not sure what crime you expect to get from having Flynn contact during the transition but I guess we will see.
FLYNN SAID TRUMP DIRECTED HIM TO CONTACT THE RUSSIANS..

Trump: no one in my administration has anything to do with Russia.

When will you finally admit Trump’s been lying from day one?
Lets have Flynn testify under oath and then have Trump do the same
Oh it’s coming. Trump will definitely now have to testify under oath. The fact that’s hes literally incapable of telling the truth will be a perjury charge and his demise.

You guys are fucking idiots. Seriously.

What are the statutes that Trump violated? How much time will he serve?
Everything you’ve said about this “ Russian hoax “ has proven to be FALSE.
So sucks to be you today.

LOL...what did I say that is false?

Specifically, post my quotes about Russia that are false.

You can do it...right? You're not just full of shit, are you?

Go back and get my quotes and bust me.
Like I’m going to search for your quotes. Too busy watching the news and exoriating deplorable ass today.

It's hilarious.

You said, "EVERYTHING" I said about Russia was false....but you can't cite ANYTHING I said.

That's really funny dude. It makes you look like a cvnt...I'm just sayin...

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

Someone at Mar-a-lago called Flynn on Dec 24th to talk to the russians about the sanctions;.
Flynn called the Russian ambassador on Dec 28th to discuss the sanctions to undercut the Obama sanctions.

Dallas Sux boi hasn’t followed the news on this investigation. Funny.

Like I’m going to search for your quotes. Too busy watching the news and exoriating deplorable ass today.

You're such a twat. it's hilarious.
Let’s see who will have the last laugh.

CNN is now posting the timeline of corruption.

What corruption?

Trump has already said he told Flynn to make contact with the Russian Ambassador as part of his job.

Except Flynn did it BEFORE it was his job.

And you think that's a crime?

yes, actually.

Logan Act - Wikipedia

The Logan Act has never been prosecuted and probably never will be.

Trumps impeachment will come from the House not Mueller - so the chances of an impeachment are as good as NOT GONNA HAPPEN ... maybe better.

There will be no impeachment, before January 2018. When the Dems win the House in 2018, they will impeach the Comrade IF HE IS STILL IN OFFICE.

But I think that the Comrade will be forced to resign before that. His crimes make Tricky Dick's crimes look like cheating at Church Bingo.

The term Benedict Arnold will now be changed to Benedict Donald.

Elections aren't happening till Nov 2018, what a dip.

Flynn: “If I did a tenth of what Hillary Clinton did, I’d be in jail today.”

Roflmao

Those are from Flynns guilty plea. That's why you just soiled your cage.

Looks bad at the moment.
If it is, hope the process doesn't take long, and we can get on with the Pense administration.
What Pence Administration? Flynn is going to take that piece of shit down also! Did you forget all that crap Pence pulled last Feb/Mar using Flynn as the fall guy for cover for him and the Orange Fuck?

Pence was head of the 'Transition Team' and HAD TO KNOW which wheels were moving and when! Flynn was communicating and meeting with Kislyak during the transition period and OBVIOUSLY REPORTING/COORDINATING with the RW Orange Crush and Pence! After all, the Chief Clown put Flynn's name forward for National Security Advisor on Nov 18 right after the election.

So how do trump and Flynn coordinate with the Russians to steal the election during the transition after the election?

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

:rofl:Are you really that stupid? Flynn is rolling over like a opossum because he advised the Russians on "an upcoming UN vote? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?

That's what's being reported, pay attention.

that isn't what Flynn is rolling for. he's rolling because he could be prosecuted for working as a Russian agent, could be prosecuted for trying to arrange the kidnapping of an American citizen to Turkey and a myriad other things. And he gets to protect his son.

he's lucky all they're making him plead to is lying to congress. my guess is that if Donald pardons him and he doesn't feel like giving the appropriate testimony, he'll face charges from the State AG.

Karma is a boomerang

AND if the Comrade pardons Flynn in an effort to keep him from talking, that will add another nail into the Obstruction of Justice coffin that Mueller had accumulated. And at this point, he probably has enough to take the charge to the bank.

The Comrade is NOT an attorney. Hell, he ain't even smart. Mueller is going to make him look really stupid before this is over and the crime family is removed from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Look for the Comrade to become even more unhinged in the coming days...if that is possible.

Because he lied about it, to Trump and the FBI, evidently he took the conversation places he wasn't instructed to go. That's no reflection on Trump or the transition team.

if every person surrounding Hillary Clinton had contacts with Russians and lied about it, you'd be demanding she be tried for treason.
You bet he and every other deplorable would.

whiny little delusional snowflake hypocrites.
Lol indeed. Every insult, every lie they said for more than a year is coming back to kick them in the ass.

which still doesn't mean that his GOP hacks will impeach. But it does provide leverage to make him step down to save his chillin

Yup, I think Flynn rolled to protect his son and the Comrade might resign to protect his....well, to protect his WHOLE CRIME FAMILY!

You're such a twat. it's hilarious.
Let’s see who will have the last laugh.

How do you know everything I said about russia was false if you don't know anything i said.

Let me show you and example of how stupid you look.

I'll do the same thing to you...you'll see how easy and lame it is.

Hey, Reasonable, (IRONIC NAME)....everything you have ever said about Trump has been proven false!!!!

LOL!!!!

The real knee slapper would be if the Comrade now tried to contact Flynn and get him to be quiet about Russian collusion. Now that would throw the dirt on the Comrade's casket.

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

Than why did he plead guilty. Ha!
Your ass is grass just like Trump’s junior’s, Flynn’s etc is

Right, that's why he was fired, for lying to Pence, because he didn't, REALLY?

MORE:

What about the FIVE(5) calls he made to Kislyak on Dec 29, 2016, the day Obama announced the additional sanctions on Russia for interfering with our elections? How fucking convenient of you to ignore the obvious implications of those calls and IGNORE that before Jan 20, 2017. Flynn HAD NO DAMN PORTFOLIO as Nat. Security Advisor at the time which violated 18 U.S.C. § 953!
~~ The fall of Michael Flynn: A timeline ~~

Now stick the rest of your bull shit trolling and off topic bullshit that always follows with your lies and distortions squarely up your amply accommodating ass!

Last edited:
Trump has been lying to the public and the media all this time when he said neither he nor anyone in his campaign had anything to do with Russia during the campaign.

That has been a deliberate lie he has told the American people.

But it's not a crime.

Trump's Chumps don't care their morbidly obese Emperor spits in their faces. Trump depends on their submissiveness, bigly.

MORE:

Than why did he plead guilty. Ha!
Your ass is grass just like Trump’s junior’s, Flynn’s etc is

Right, that's why he was fired, for lying to Pence, because he didn't, REALLY?

it has been proven that Yates notified the transition that Flynn was a foreign agent. Pence was head of the transition.

Nice try, though! :thup:

Forum List

Back