Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

Someone at Mar-a-lago called Flynn on Dec 24th to talk to the russians about the sanctions;.
Flynn called the Russian ambassador on Dec 28th to discuss the sanctions to undercut the Obama sanctions.

Heard Flynn's allocution for his plea. He is still denying treason, collusion with Russia and stealing the election.

From what it seems Russian contact was during the transition. Not sure what crime you expect to get from having Flynn contact during the transition but I guess we will see.

Trumps impeachment will come from the House not Mueller - so the chances of an impeachment are as good as NOT GONNA HAPPEN ... maybe better.

There will be no impeachment, before January 2018. When the Dems win the House in 2018, they will impeach the Comrade IF HE IS STILL IN OFFICE.

But I think that the Comrade will be forced to resign before that. His crimes make Tricky Dick's crimes look like cheating at Church Bingo.

The term Benedict Arnold will now be changed to Benedict Donald.

Trump : time to wrap up the investigation.

Now we know why the criminal was in such a hurry to get rid of this investigation.

Now imagination if Obama or Clinton did this.

Would trump whores be so understanding? Lol

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

lol, “We got him now!” #639,006

You guys are fucking idiots. Seriously.

What are the statutes that Trump violated? How much time will he serve?
Everything you’ve said about this “ Russian hoax “ has proven to be FALSE.
So sucks to be you today.

LOL...what did I say that is false?

Specifically, post my quotes about Russia that are false.

You can do it...right? You're not just full of shit, are you?

Go back and get my quotes and bust me.
Like I’m going to search for your quotes. Too busy watching the news and exoriating deplorable ass today.

How did I know to call you on your bullshit? :badgrin:

That's fucking funny. Thanks for the laugh.

"Everything" I said abut Russia was false, but you can't cite one thing I said about Russia.

giphy.webp

Looks bad at the moment.
If it is, hope the process doesn't take long, and we can get on with the Pense administration.
What Pence Administration? Flynn is going to take that piece of shit down also! Did you forget all that crap Pence pulled last Feb/Mar using Flynn as the fall guy for cover for him and the Orange Fuck?

Pence was head of the 'Transition Team' and HAD TO KNOW which wheels were moving and when! Flynn was communicating and meeting with Kislyak during the transition period and OBVIOUSLY REPORTING/COORDINATING with the RW Orange Crush and Pence! After all, the Chief Clown put Flynn's name forward for National Security Advisor on Nov 18 right after the election.

Heard Flynn's allocution for his plea. He is still denying treason, collusion with Russia and stealing the election.

From what it seems Russian contact was during the transition. Not sure what crime you expect to get from having Flynn contact during the transition but I guess we will see.
FLYNN SAID TRUMP DIRECTED HIM TO CONTACT THE RUSSIANS..

Trump: no one in my administration has anything to do with Russia.

When will you finally admit Trump’s been lying from day one?

12 associates of Trump had contacts with Russians.

Trump/ Sessions: no one had contact with Russians.

Ha!

There is no proof Trump associates had contact with the russians, just NSA intercepts, and the statements in two federal guilty pleas.

Looks bad at the moment.
If it is, hope the process doesn't take long, and we can get on with the Pense administration.
What Pence Administration? Flynn is going to take that piece of shit down also! Did you forget all that crap Pence pulled last Feb/Mar using Flynn as the fall guy for cover for him and the Orange Fuck?

Pence was head of the 'Transition Team' and HAD TO KNOW which wheels were moving and when! Flynn was communicating and meeting with Kislyak during the transition period and OBVIOUSLY REPORTING/COORDINATING with the RW Orange Crush and Pence! After all, the Chief Clown put Flynn's name forward for National Security Advisor on Nov 18 right after the election.
Exactly. Pence’s career is also over.

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

:rofl:Are you really that stupid? Flynn is rolling over like a opossum because he advised the Russians on "an upcoming UN vote? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?
We,re smart enough to know Trump fired Flynn for lying

MORE:

:rofl:Are you really that stupid? Flynn is rolling over like a opossum because he advised the Russians on "an upcoming UN vote? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?
We,re smart enough to know Trump fired Flynn for lying
Why did it take him 18 days to fire Flynn when Yates warned him he’s toxic?

MORE:

Than why did he plead guilty. Ha!
Your ass is grass just like Trump’s junior’s, Flynn’s etc is

Because he lied about it, to Trump and the FBI, evidently he took the conversation places he wasn't instructed to go. That's no reflection on Trump or the transition team.

CNN just pulled out a tape of Flynn at the RNC convention saying,” we don’t need a reckless president thinking SHE is above the law.”

Lmao

I suspect there will be dozens of these quotes on tape that will be played over and over again on a loop.

MORE:

Because he lied about it, to Trump and the FBI, evidently he took the conversation places he wasn't instructed to go. That's no reflection on Trump or the transition team.

he never lied about it to anyone in trumpworld.

I wonder how if felt for Flynn to hear the crowd yelling "lock him up".

if every person surrounding Hillary Clinton had contacts with Russians and lied about it, you'd be demanding she be tried for treason.

MORE:

Yeah keep thinking this is no reflection on Trump. I’m sure Flynn is telling the FBI right now how Trump is up to his eyeballs in this.

Forum List

Back