Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

Fucking mods can’t close every Flynn thread.
They’ve shown their true colors today and the color is orange.

Flynn is looking at 5 years in prison.
Trump is sweating his tiny balls off right now.

Spot on. Moved the first Flynn thread to some "Justice and Law" forum.
What a bunch of fucking cowards they are.
Cowards is correct.
This is their day of reckoning too.

Why are you having a day of reckoning?

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

No worries, I'm sure Flynn had no intent to lie.

Flynn got his ankle gps tracker removed after giving up his passports, and handing over $10 million dollars in property deeds as security he wont haul ass ... tells you he gave them something worth their while when an ankle monitor gets removed

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

Donald Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary Clinton is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

BTW, CNN says Flynn is pleading guilty to lying to the FBI. Sort of like Martha Stewart did.
Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller - CNNPolitics
Moron is now blaming the source as if Flynn didn’t plead guilty and cooperating with the FBI.
Right. You even quoted the part where I said Flynn didn't plead guilty. See it right there?

Except, I didn't, did I.

Poor liberals, getting it as wrong as ever. :itsok:

BTW, CNN says Flynn is pleading guilty to lying to the FBI. Sort of like Martha Stewart did.
Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller - CNNPolitics
Moron is now blaming the source as if Flynn didn’t plead guilty and cooperating with the FBI.
Right. You even quoted the part where I said Flynn didn't plead guilty. See it right there?

Except, I didn't, did I.

Poor liberals, getting it as wrong as ever. :itsok:
I thought this all was a nothing burger.
Ha!
It’s a something burger.
Sucks to be you..

Donald Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary Clinton is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.
No but Tony Schwartz predicts Trump will step down.
Well, if Tony Schwartz says something, it must be true!

"Ringo told me they're getting back together."
Assinine comment.
Tony lived with him for two years. Probably knows him better than anyone.

This is getting scary! My blood just ran cold thinking of this as being "the beginning of the end!" Can we say "President Ryan?"
Ryan would be a much better President than Trump. He'd actually get shit done.

But we'll never see that day.

The Comrade asked for and directed the collusion with the Russians. AND I think that Junior and Pee Wee Kushner will be going down.

HOW SWEET IS THIS GOING TO BE!

Talking to Russian officials is not a crime. Otherwise all the world leaders should plead guilty.
:lame2:

Do you believe it's a crime to talk to Russian officials?
The reason your post is lame is because we all know there is more to it than that. Flynn made a deal; he is guilty of lying to the FBI, not of talking to Russians, but lying to the FBI about talking to them. Clnton got impeached for lying, not for having an affair but for lying about it. Having an affair is not illegal, lying to Congress is. Flynn is in deep shit because he obviously did a lot worse but made a plea deal to work with the investigation and only plead to lying to the FBI. Are you so lame that you think the only thing he did was talk to Russians? He's so innocent? LOL

Lying to the FBI during a federal investigation is a felony carrying a potential five year prison sentence. Flynn is now a felon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back