Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

Fucking mods can’t close every Flynn thread.
They’ve shown their true colors today and the color is orange.

Flynn is looking at 5 years in prison.
Trump is sweating his tiny balls off right now.

If people would stop making thread after thread on the same story the mods wouldn't have to keep closing thread after thread.
Wrong. I started the first one and they closed mine down. What does that tell you?

Flynn's misrepresentation of his conversations with Kislyak — which took place in December, before Trump took office — were the justification for his ouster from the White House after just 24 days.

From the article.

Fucking mods can’t close every Flynn thread.
They’ve shown their true colors today and the color is orange.

Flynn is looking at 5 years in prison.
Trump is sweating his tiny balls off right now.

If people would stop making thread after thread on the same story the mods wouldn't have to keep closing thread after thread.
Wrong. I started the first one and they closed mine down. What does that tell you?

It's a conspiracy. :eek:

All of Trump’s lies on Russia is going to come tumbling down and screw his orange fat ass..

Talking to Russian officials is not a crime. Otherwise all the world leaders should plead guilty.

Talking to them while they are releasing damaging information about your opponent seems suspicious

Lets hear what Flynn knows

Another anonymous "report" from a liberal publication that doesn't say who provided the information, and has no apparent sources.

(yawn)

The usual fake news.

Don't you people know any new tricks? This one's getting boring.

BTW, CNN says Flynn is pleading guilty to lying to the FBI. Sort of like Martha Stewart did.
Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller - CNNPolitics

Recall that Trump fired Flynn for lying to Vice Pres. Pence. Now the FBI is angry at him for lying to them, too.

It's the kind of charge they bring when they haven't anything else. They did it to Stewart, Scooter Libby, and others.

Naturally, the liberals are giddy with joy, and "reporting" that he supplied nuclear bomb designs to the Rosenbergs, or something. "This will bring down the entire Trump administration! Trust us!" :rolleyes-41:

Another anonymous "report" from a liberal publication that doesn't say who provided the information.

(yawn)

The usual fake news.

Don't you people know any new tricks? This one's getting boring.

BTW, CNN says Flynn is pleading guilty to lying to the FBI. Sort of like Martha Stewart did.
Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller - CNNPolitics

Recall that Trump fired Flynn for lying to Vice Pres. Pence. Now the FBI is angry at him for lying to them, too.

It's the kind of charge they bring when they haven't anything else. They did it to Stewart, Scooter Libby, and others.

Naturally, the liberals are giddy with joy, and "reporting" that he supplied nuclear bomb designs to the Rosenbergs, or something.
Moron is now blaming the source as if Flynn didn’t plead guilty and cooperating with the FBI.
You’re scared out of your mind and we’re loving it.
FOX IS ALSO COVERING THE STORY. Lol

This is getting scary! My blood just ran cold thinking of this as being "the beginning of the end!" Can we say "President Ryan?" If Flynn walked out with just a charge of lying to the FBI after violating the Logan Act and more, he had to have given up Pence and Trump! I can't see any other explanation since Flynn should be put underneath a jail after his gleeful chanting of :"lock her up!" Karma? :rolleyes: :eek: :(

upload_2017-12-1_10-12-47.png

Flynn Charged With Lying to FBI, Clapper Still Free After Committing Clear Perjury

Looks bad at the moment.
If it is, hope the process doesn't take long, and we can get on with the Pense administration.

Now we know why Sessions refused to answer yesterday the key Russian question they asked him.
Dead giveaway.

Forum List

Back