Flynn To Testify Trump 'Directed Him To Make Contact With The Russians'

Talking to Russian officials is not a crime. Otherwise all the world leaders should plead guilty.

"Excellent" defense.......I am sure that the contacts with Russian officials were merely an exchange of recipes for some good borscht.......

Fucking mods can’t close every Flynn thread.
They’ve shown their true colors today and the color is orange.

Flynn is looking at 5 years in prison.
Trump is sweating his tiny balls off right now.

If people would stop making thread after thread on the same story the mods wouldn't have to keep closing thread after thread.
Wrong. I started the first one and they closed mine down. What does that tell you?

Nobody thinks you have anything to offer?

It's just a guess

Well, this just may be the smoking gun that takes that Orange Jerk down!

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

That collusion would be just one step away from criminal conspiracy!

No worries, I'm sure Flynn had no intent to lie.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
All of you DEPLORABLES cards are collapsing.

Fucking mods can’t close every Flynn thread.
They’ve shown their true colors today and the color is orange.

Flynn is looking at 5 years in prison.
Trump is sweating his tiny balls off right now.

If people would stop making thread after thread on the same story the mods wouldn't have to keep closing thread after thread.
Wrong. I started the first one and they closed mine down. What does that tell you?

It's a conspiracy. :eek:

I hear the Russians are behind it.

"Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is expected to testify that President Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, ABC News reports.

Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians," ABC's Brian Ross said Friday, just moments after Flynn entered a guilty plea for lying about his contact with Russians during the presidential transition period."

MORE:
~~ Flynn to testify Trump 'directed him to make contact with the Russians': report ~~

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

8D404353-7AE7-4DEB-95F8-6A8298CB06C6.jpeg
The Comrade asked for and directed the collusion with the Russians. AND I think that Junior and Pee Wee Kushner will be going down.

HOW SWEET IS THIS GOING TO BE!

You guys are fucking idiots. Seriously.

What are the statutes that Trump violated? How much time will he serve?

MORE:

What a crock of shit, Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

Than why did he plead guilty. Ha!
Your ass is grass just like Trump’s junior’s, Flynn’s etc is

Everything you’ve said about this “ Russian hoax “ has proven to be FALSE.
So sucks to be you today.

Talking to a Russian officials is not a crime.

Lying about it is.
He lied about what was said
Everyone even pence knew they’re was contact afterwaeds

They all knew about it. The best thing for Republicans to do is install Paul Ryan as President, with an entire new cabinet. If they let Pence take over--it's going to result in another massive investigation about what he knew and when he knew it from here on out. But I doubt they're smart enough to do that.

If Jeff Sessions knew about this shit, and he did, you know that Pence knew about it too.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.

MORE:

:rofl:Are you really that stupid? Flynn is rolling over like a opossum because he advised the Russians on "an upcoming UN vote? ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?

Trumps impeachment will come from the House not Mueller - so the chances of an impeachment are as good as NOT GONNA HAPPEN ... maybe better.

LOL...what did I say that is false?

Specifically, post my quotes about Russia that are false.

You can do it...right? You're not just full of shit, are you?

Go back and get my quotes and bust me.

EE4958A9-D531-4084-BEF7-34B194B181AB.jpeg

MORE:

Cowboys sucks fan is going to defend these criminals to the end.

MORE:

Lol. All incoming presidents make contact with foreign governments. Also, Ross has a record of lying and sensationalizing.

Flynn is pleading to a minor charge because Flynn is providing some very valuable information on criminal activities on higher ups. Now, who are the higher ups?

The Comrade and his Son in Law.

This is a Very Bad Day for the Comrade.

LOL...what did I say that is false?

Specifically, post my quotes about Russia that are false.

You can do it...right? You're not just full of shit, are you?

Go back and get my quotes and bust me.
Like I’m going to search for your quotes. Too busy watching the news and exoriating deplorable ass today.

12 associates of Trump had contacts with Russians.

Trump/ Sessions: no one had contact with Russians.

Ha!

Forum List

Back