Flynn’s brother calls for pardon from Trump

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Could it happen? Trump does not rule it out...

Flynn’s brother calls for pardon from Trump

"The brother of President Trump's ousted national security adviser Michael Flynn called on the president to pardon Flynn in a now-deleted tweet.
“About time you pardoned General Flynn who has taken the biggest fall for all of you given the illegitimacy of this confessed crime in the wake of all this corruption,” Joseph Flynn said in a tweet on Tuesday.
The tweet was in response to a tweet from Trump, in which the president complained about the unverified dossier detailing his alleged ties to Russia.
Flynn deleted the tweet shortly after it was posted, but confirmed to Newsweek he drafted and sent it.
“I said it, and maybe he’s listening,” Flynn's younger brother said.
The elder Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his contacts with Russia’s ambassador to the United States earlier this month.
The former general was fired in February after it was revealed he had misled administration officials, including Vice President Pence, about foreign contacts.
Trump did not rule out pardoning Flynn while speaking with reporters earlier this month at the White House.
"I don’t want to talk about pardons for Michael Flynn yet,” the president said, adding "We'll see what happens. Let's see.""

its ok with me , from what i hear , little i know is that Flynn is a good guy that 'mrobama' didn't like EEFleegle .

It would definitely be the right thing to do, but not until Trump himself is exonerated. To do so now would give the appearance of compromising Mueller's investigation.

Don't forget, there is a large mass of morons who believe that the "noose is slowly tightening around Trump and his closest associates." And a lot of them are paid journalists, believe it or not.

Forum List

Back