Flynt offers $million for Mitt's tax returns

What's the big deal? Mitt released his returns to John McCain. Why not us?

then the tax return issue is manufactured along with the contraception issue

Actually, the contraception issue isn't manufactured. Lots of Republicans want to have personhood ammendments, making it illegal to get rid of any eggs which have been fertilized. That leaves out IUD's, many forms of hormonal birth control, as well as brings up lots of questions on in vitro fertilization (which one of Romney's sons used).

.Women can just do down to the local family planning clinic and get low cost and free contraception.

diaphrams are cheap, easy to use and effective.

Condoms? ditto

no issue, just trying to throw shit against the wall to see what sticks

no one is stopping them

The very things your anti-woman, anti-constitution candidate has sworn to stop.

The should be offering millions to have obama vetted. They should be wanting his birth certif, and his school records, and find out why he use's a conn.mans soc sec. I am not interested in mitt's tax returns, but i am interested knowing if obama is eligible, which i really doubt.

This is great...

Democrats...Larry is my hero..........:lmao:

Hard to find this type of entertainment.

If anything he keeps the controversy alive.

sorta the same with Obamas college transcripts?

You're one of the more stupid rw's here and you never post anything worth reading -- but okay, let's do it your way.

How about you tell us EXACTLY what you think you'll learn from COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS, of all things?

Go ahead. You really think college grades are gonna mean anything NOW?

Seriously, you idiots KNEW that Bush was brain dead but you still voted for him.

You really think college transcripts MEAN anything?

OTOH, every candidate has released tax returns. Your candidate lies and you hump his leg.

STOOOOPID.

BTW, where are those tax returns? Where is even ONE FULL YEAR of Etch A Sketch's tax returns?

idiots.

Only with the democrat base...people are more worried about where their tax dollars go.

Exactly, and Romney may not be paying his fair share.

You have no proof of that, Lakhota. You refuse to admit that if he hasn't paid his fair share of taxes the IRS would be all over him. All I can say is go pound sand.

You dumb shit, you can evade paying taxes by jumping through loopholes. you cant honestly think that. I guess by your IQ level you might happen to be "pounding sand"

You have no proof of that, Lakhota. You refuse to admit that if he hasn't paid his fair share of taxes the IRS would be all over him. All I can say is go pound sand.

You dumb shit, you can evade paying taxes by jumping through loopholes. you cant honestly think that. I guess by your IQ level you might happen to be "pounding sand"

How is following the law evasion?

Dip shit............

The should be offering millions to have obama vetted. They should be wanting his birth certif, and his school records, and find out why he use's a conn.mans soc sec. I am not interested in mitt's tax returns, but i am interested knowing if obama is eligible, which i really doubt.

head-in-the-sand.jpg

rw's preparing to vote.

How is following the law evasion?

Dip shit............

Well, its simple auto, I have had to deal with your slow thinking before, so I will say this the simplest way I know how. The IRS can not "go after you" in cases where you put your money where they do not look, nor do they have any ability to. That is how and why I said he is jumping through a loophole.

i guess Luk the Elk told you Meister.....now dont you feel stupid?.....:eusa_eh:

Only with the democrat base...people are more worried about where their tax dollars go.

Mitt's wife said herself that the tax records have things we would be all over.
Ummm Could it be worse than the huge tax loss for her horse, makes you wonder.

head-in-the-sand.jpg

rw's preparing to vote.

for someone who nevers questions anything the Democrats say or do......maybe you should join them.....

i guess Luk the Elk told you Meister.....now dont you feel stupid?.....:eusa_eh:

How 'bout you yahoos show any evidence that what meister says is true?

He's wrong. Period.

If Mittens holds out, he'll walk away from this.

Bet on it.

I'm guessing that Romney participated in the IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009 for foreign tax cheaters/evaders. That's my guess...

Mitt's wife said herself that the tax records have things we would be all over.
Ummm Could it be worse than the huge tax loss for her horse, makes you wonder.

they already had a thread on this....there is no tax loss on her horse because they dont make any money on it,not until they start breeding it.....until then this is considered a hobby....go see the thread.....

Forum List

Back