🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Focusing on God's goodness strengthens everything about you.

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
This is a great source of how-tos in making life better for you and your loved ones. And it's worth a couple of minutes to see the light of believing in the goodness of God.
If you don't have a bible, get one and read the scripture in the video. Or find one on line you like better than this one:
https://app.popsilla.com/kjv.bible.kingjamesbible?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PS3 - USA - Desktop&utm_term=king james bible download&utm_content=King James Bible

Happy safe future and bonding with the light of the Lord God. :thup:

Last edited:
If you don't have a bible, get one and read the scripture

Can it be any scripture?

418Y-8BgGyL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

This is a great source of how-tos in making life better for you and your loved ones. And it's worth a couple of minutes to see the light of believing in the goodness of God.
If you don't have a bible, get one and read the scripture. Or find one on line you like better than this one:
https://app.popsilla.com/kjv.bible.kingjamesbible?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PS3 - USA - Desktop&utm_term=king james bible download&utm_content=King James Bible

Yes. Scripture is so enlightening

2 Kings 6:29​

So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him,’ but she had hidden him.”

If you don't have a bible, get one and read the scripture in the video. Or find one on line you like better than this one:

Man oh man, if this passage does not describe us right now I don't know what does

It's probably considered parochial but only to who think the Book of the Dead with Satanic scribblings on the front was referenced in the least kind way.

You see, the point is, that there are many, many books considered scriptural and billions of people find solace in those that aren't The King James Bible (a man who, by the way, never bathed, and was riddled with lice).

I encourage people to find spiritual fulfillment in whatever source of scripture they find most amenable.

If they don't find recognized scriptures to be of any help, then I suggest the book of John ...Grisham or Steinbeck.

You see, the point is, that there are many, many books considered scriptural and billions of people find solace in those that aren't The King James Bible (a man who, by the way, never bathed, and was riddled with lice).

I encourage people to find spiritual fulfillment in whatever source of scripture they find most amenable.

If they don't find recognized scriptures to be of any help, then I suggest the book of John ...Grisham or Steinbeck.
Second Timothy 3: 1-5. It's used in the video.

Is this the same god that drowned nearly all of humanity because he screwed up when he made them and wanted a do over?

Is this the same god that drowned nearly all of humanity because he screwed up when he made them and wanted a do over?
Lost yer marbles again? God turned over your right to your opinion after the fall of disobedience of only one thing verboten, and you think that was his fault? If he hadn't made people responsible for their own back then I got a feeling you' d be accusing him of being the dictator you'd like to be. Go back to school and learn to connect the dots in a less dervish way.

Lost yer marbles again? God turned over your right to your opinion after the fall of disobedience of only one thing verboten, and you think that was his fault? If he hadn't made people responsible for their own back then I got a feeling you' d be accusing him of being the dictator you'd like to be. Go back to school and learn to connect the dots in a less dervish way.
So I lost my rights after someone else ate an apple? Totally unfair. God has no sense of reason.

So I lost my rights after someone else ate an apple? Totally unfair. God has no sense of reason.
You're connected by blood to the guy who totally spaced out God's warning not to eat fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, His error put his children's grandchildren's grandchildren behind the 8 ball of losing their rights. Can you make that better? Well, it's up to you. Either pursue the kingdom of God or settle for your human inheritance. The choice is always yours, just as it was Adam's. I have a feeling Adam felt so badly about his disobedience he realized only he could get back into God's graces by living a stellar righteous life, And he lived to be 930 years old to face working for a living and thinking about how his decision spread to both his sons, one who killed the other dead, was banished, and in her old age, Eve bore Adam a son named Seth. She probably had a long time to think about stuff too because a snake convinced her to take a bite out of the fruit in the happy days of being in the Garden. It is not known to us if they were able to figure out how to enter the Kingdom of God because Moses did figure out things which would ease life for mankind if he had the cajones to obey God's law, the 10 commandments. We don't know about their life ever after, only that they lost that wonderful day-to-day visits of God who pitied them when they disappointed him greatly. I believe it would be fun to listen into a Jewish training session for their sons to argue what may or may not have been after the fall. At least we have history books that tell of great societies of human beings who are believed to have had ties to the first family so troubled by a son who murdered and one who was murdered, and a brother born after the funeral of Abel and banishment of the jealous/angry/and likely very sad Cain. There are a lot of mysteries in the Holy Bible. And each and every one of us is stuck with the narrative written down eventually, of our initial parents on this earth according to Moses.

You're connected by blood to the guy who totally spaced out God's warning not to eat fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, His error put his children's grandchildren's grandchildren behind the 8 ball of losing their rights. Can you make that better? Well, it's up to you. Either pursue the kingdom of God or settle for your human inheritance. The choice is always yours, just as it was Adam's. I have a feeling Adam felt so badly about his disobedience he realized only he could get back into God's graces by living a stellar righteous life, And he lived to be 930 years old to face working for a living and thinking about how his decision spread to both his sons, one who killed the other dead, was banished, and in her old age, Eve bore Adam a son named Seth. She probably had a long time to think about stuff too because a snake convinced her to take a bite out of the fruit in the happy days of being in the Garden. It is not known to us if they were able to figure out how to enter the Kingdom of God because Moses did figure out things which would ease life for mankind if he had the cajones to obey God's law, the 10 commandments. We don't know about their life ever after, only that they lost that wonderful day-to-day visits of God who pitied them when they disappointed him greatly. I believe it would be fun to listen into a Jewish training session for their sons to argue what may or may not have been after the fall. At least we have history books that tell of great societies of human beings who are believed to have had ties to the first family so troubled by a son who murdered and one who was murdered, and a brother born after the funeral of Abel and banishment of the jealous/angry/and likely very sad Cain. There are a lot of mysteries in the Holy Bible. And each and every one of us is stuck with the narrative written down eventually, of our initial parents on this earth according to Moses.
So basically god threw Adam and Eve out of Eden because Adam refused to stay in homo heaven with God and preferred to bang a woman instead.

Forum List

Back