Foiled Again!

BoSoxGal

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2014
Plymouth Colony
Federal judge in Hawaii blocks Trump's new travel ban!

people-love-this-cartoon-about-trumps-travel-ban-2-18110-1486397798-1_dblbig.jpg

Bwahahaha!

In the end, Trump will come out on top, which means that Americans will come out on top. Something you are obviously against.

It's surprising that judges actually want terrorists in the country.

Can we at least confine them to immigrant communities where they only kill their own?

In the end, Trump will come out on top, which means that Americans will come out on top. Something you are obviously against.
They already did. Obama already had a moratorium and fixed this problem 3 years ago. BS works great with fools...
Obama fixed nothing. No matter how many times you repeat that lie, he fixed nothing.

I love my country with the white-hot fierceness of a Mayflower descendant whose 7xgreat-grandfather was the first governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony and whose family has shed blood in every single war for freedom since 1776.

It's because I love my country and I want Americans to prevail that I celebrate every failure of #45's unConstitutional actions and celebrate the finest judicial system on the planet which stands between the American people and FASCISM.

haaaaaaaaa...... you know putin is the one on top & donny is a power bottom.

Federal judge in Hawaii blocks Trump's new travel ban!

people-love-this-cartoon-about-trumps-travel-ban-2-18110-1486397798-1_dblbig.jpg

Bwahahaha!
One more point. The left celebrates these judges blocking Trumps promise to protect the US from these muslim slime and you celebrate. And then actually expect to gain seats in the mid terms. Good luck with that.

Breaking on MSNBC, no link yet. Hang on, I'll check again.

I wanted to post it first because I never get to start threads!

It's surprising that judges actually want terrorists in the country.

Can we at least confine them to immigrant communities where they only kill their own?

uh-huh. not one country on that list has produced one terrorist attack on our soil. HOWEVER........... 15 of the 19 bastards that were responsible for the 9/11 horror were saudi.... & yet are they on the list? those sharia law lovin' cretins? ummmm noooooooo. in fact guess what? donny from queens had a lovely visit from some scumbag saudi prince at the whitehouse yesterday. :alirulz:

He said it violated the establishment clause. What church does the executive order establish as a state church? It will be overturnred by the first appeal hearing

He said it violated the establishment clause. What church does the executive order establish as a state church? It will be overturnred by the first appeal hearing
Unlikely, just like the last time.

Maybe you should read what some LAWYERS have to say about it, instead of Sean Hannity?

Forum List

Back