Folks...sigh. Just watch

I don't have a comment other than leftists have controlled content of education for over a century.

The dumbing down of America is to keep the populace stupid and complacent so they can be easily managed. That is how you have Demofascist voters who voted for Joe Nazi Biden.

Hillary_fake_quote.jpg quote-lack-of-transparency-is-a13-huge-political-advantage-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-americ...jpg

quote-once-we-know-that-people-are-human-and-have-some-homer-simpson-in-them-then-there-s-cass...jpg quote-the-voter-is-basically-dumb-and-lazy-the-reason-i-became-a-democratic-operative-instead-...jpg

I don't have a comment other than leftists have controlled content of education for over a century.

I'm certain that probably both people in that video are idiots, but gravity is actually one of the most contentious points in physics. There are some really interesting rabbit holes to go down if you're into that kind of thing.

gravity kills many hundreds every year due to falls...gravity needs to be outlawed, not guns

If people (who do fall) just let themselves fall, there likely wouldn't be so many injuries from it.

Ever see someone trying to catch themselves when they think they're falling?
Not only is it hilarious, the acrobatics of it all, but they've likely injured themselves several times over before actually falling.

Coulda just tucked n rolled and been just fine.

A lot of uncoordinated people these days, I'd add.

Forum List

Back