🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

folks this is best vid from Cotton's nightmare you'll ever see, not kidding

How sad that parents would use their child as a political shill.

So there is no difference between a seven year old and the common liberal? PBS shows are still on, Mexico has their own southern walls and he can't distinguish legal from illegal immigrants. Awesome job OP!

ah, see the dark hearts above, will stoop to the lowest levels while justifying their fascism

deplorables

If I was Cotton I would have told the little bastard that you can install a flat screen in the lid of a coffin, but the reception sucks.

Everything is being privatized, For Profit Schools and For Profits Prisons, I doubt there will be oversight. So now families will have to pay for Public Broadcasting. He will screw all you who voted for him, when you end up working for pennies, I will laugh, no overtime wages either.

By the way Trump is on TV saying N. Carolina is nuts for banning TS's from using their gender identity bathroom, that is a civil issue, not a State.

The sooner we get the Trump Admin out of office the better, but I'm willing to wait for all who voted for him to start bitching about their jobs, or their water, or their air, or their overtime without pay.

Trump’s Team Said to Be Planning to Privatize Public Broadcasting

Mathew Ingram

Jan 19, 2017

As Donald Trump's transition team prepares for the real-estate magnate to take control of the White House, senior advisers are looking at all of the various departments for ways they can reduce spending. One of the suggestions being considered, according to a recent report, is the privatization of the Corporation For Public Broadcasting.

The incoming administration is looking to table major reductions in funding for almost all government departments, which it says would reduce federal spending by as much as $10.5 trillion, political news site The Hill said in a report on Thursday.

In addition to larger cuts that would affect the Commerce and Energy Departments, the Trump team is said to be thinking about selling off the public broadcasting agency, and ending both the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities.

Trump's Team Said to Be Planning to Privatize Public Broadcasting

ah, see the dark hearts above, will stoop to the lowest levels while justifying their fascism

deplorables

Feel free to point out the fallacies in my post moron.

the fallacies of your opinion?

I'll leave that up to you tiger, actually have no idea what that shit was

sack's first line of defense, be stupid. The second, pretend.

when you start using the litter box we'll talk

deplorables

We wear the deplorables epithet with pride, Nutsack.

I've noticed

I assume you're far to stupid to grasp that the "basket full of deplorables" is what lost the election for your evil and filthy party, right Nutsack?

I urge you to remind America of the contempt you have for them at every opportunity. It's a winning strategy.

Everything is being privatized, For Profit Schools and For Profits Prisons, I doubt there will be oversight. So now families will have to pay for Public Broadcasting. He will screw all you who voted for him, when you end up working for pennies, I will laugh, no overtime wages either.

By the way Trump is on TV saying N. Carolina is nuts for banning TS's from using their gender identity bathroom, that is a civil issue, not a State.

The sooner we get the Trump Admin out of office the better, but I'm willing to wait for all who voted for him to start bitching about their jobs, or their water, or their air, or their overtime without pay.

Mathew Ingram

Jan 19, 2017

As Donald Trump's transition team prepares for the real-estate magnate to take control of the White House, senior advisers are looking at all of the various departments for ways they can reduce spending. One of the suggestions being considered, according to a recent report, is the privatization of the Corporation For Public Broadcasting.

The incoming administration is looking to table major reductions in funding for almost all government departments, which it says would reduce federal spending by as much as $10.5 trillion, political news site The Hill said in a report on Thursday.

In addition to larger cuts that would affect the Commerce and Energy Departments, the Trump team is said to be thinking about selling off the public broadcasting agency, and ending both the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities.

Strange you want the government to pay for public broadcasting. Seems like the public would. :dunno:

Funny you think a president can force wages down to pennies.

You need a paper bag to breathe into?

Mathew Ingram

Jan 19, 2017

Strange you want the government to pay for public broadcasting. Seems like the public would. :dunno:

Funny you think a president can force wages down to pennies.

You need a paper bag to breathe into?

I was wondering, think you'll hit 50,000 posts by sometime in April? March?

Forum List

Back