Folks, this is why I hate sell outs......Kanye are you listening.....??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Kanye West Will 'Definitely' Run For President, Thinks Ben Carson Is 'Brilliant'

Gotta love the n*gga, who by the way, in a few years, perhaps a decade...will be blaming the white man for all the problems he has in life, cause they all do after the fame and the white man has left...just ask OJ, or dig up Michael Jackson, any nigga that had it made back in the day...all run back to black....now with that being said, dude got his white mop, Kim, the approval of white fans, has kissed the ass of Taylor Swift and now he's on to kiss the ass of the GOP.....the same nigga that a few years ago, before the white mops were worshiping his black ass....stood firm with the black community that took his broke ass to the top.

Folks, this is why I hate sell outs...they always forget roots until the nappy starts to show again.

It occurs to me that Kanye West is the Donald Trump of the entertainment business.

It occurs to me that Kanye West is the Donald Trump of the entertainment business.
We live in a culture today, where nothing garners attention without a WOW factor.....the days of Walter Concrite are done....we want to be entertained and then left alone to wait on the next WTF WOW factor and people like Trump and West who are media attention whores, don't like that one bit and will do and say just about anything to have a camera shoved up their ass.

He think he is electable because of the crowd he is getting from his concert with his rap music. This has to be a joke. You can debate with Kanye west regarding expensive cars, clothes and shoes. If you ask him the capital of California he will tell you Los Angeles.

image.jpg

Forum List

Back