Follow the Science they said

There is no getting back to "normal," according to Kluth, who said that Americans ought to prepare themselves to fight COVID-19 — a "permanent enemy," like influenza, "but worse."
Bloomberg article warns it's time to 'start planning for a permanent pandemic' - TheBlaze
I guess the choos choos are doomed

Pffft. We're already back to the usual normal lifestyle. We weren't going to movies anyway. Out to a nice dinner three times a week. Visiting friends. Taking care of business live.

Doo wah diddy diddy.
I hope every LWNJ in Hollywood goes broke. I don't watch any of their shit.

False. Covid-19 is virulent and contagious. We will likely be dealing with its variants forever, like influenza. there is zero reason to think otherwise, and I have to wonder about your motivations for saying something so mind-numbingly false and idiotic.
Why are you libs afraid of something that gives people the sniffles?

Less riders more crime on the Choo choo in MPLS.....pretty soon it'll be solid criminals roving the city to pillage.
Over 3,000 crimes were committed on light rail last year, despite huge drop in ridership (alphanewsmn.com)

“I’ve got operators that are scared to come to work. They’re wondering if they’re going to make it home. We’ve had murders on the platform. We’ve had murders on our train. We’ve had rapes, numerous rapes,” Darling said. “I’ve had operators have their jobs threatened.”

People are “terrorizing” the train, she said, by ripping seats out and stealing them, urinating inside the train, and leaving behind dirty needles.

Forum List

Back