Foo-Fighters "Rick-Roll" the Westboro Baptist slime in Kansas City

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

File under: this is fun!

Foo Fighters Ride Into Westboro Baptist Church Protest With a Rickroll

Westboro Baptist Church targeted a Foo Fighters concert at Kansas City's Sprint Center on Friday, Aug. 21, and the band fired back -- with a Rickroll.

The band arrived on the scene via a pickup truck, blasting Rick Astley’s 1987 single “Never Gonna Give You Up” and holding up signs that read “You Got Rick Roll’d Again” and “Keep It Clean.” Dave Grohl enthusiastically clapped along to “Never Gonna Give You Up” as fans cheered.

Here it is on video:

:D

Do you live in Kansas city? does anyone here?

If not why are were suppose to care about this ?

Because the Westboro Baptist Church is the most morally offensive outfit imaginable and I'm amazed that no-one has mown them all down with a machine gun.

Westboro Baptist Church targeted a Foo Fighters concert at Kansas City's Sprint Center on Friday, Aug. 21, and the band fired back -- with a Rickroll.
The band arrived on the scene via a pickup truck, blasting Rick Astley’s 1987 single “Never Gonna Give You Up” and holding up signs that read “You Got Rick Roll’d Again” and “Keep It Clean.” Dave Grohl enthusiastically clapped along to “Never Gonna Give You Up” as fans cheered.

Here it is on video:

Good for them.

Anything, (well, almost anything), that breaks up one of their protests is fine with me.

Well,if you don't like it, you don't need to click on this thread.

Or, just for fun, you can simply go fuck off.

It's news. I don't need to live in Kansas City to report it, asswipe.

Do you live in DC? You bitch about Obama alot, you know, but you don't live in DC....

Here it is on video:

Good for them.

Anything, (well, almost anything), that breaks up one of their protests is fine with me.

A grenade attack would be more preferable.

Here it is on video:

Good for them.

I think the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders should do a naked routine in front of them. I would wholeheartedly support this!!!

Here it is on video:

Good for them.

I think the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders should do a naked routine in front of them. I would wholeheartedly support this!!!

A video I would love to see.

Here it is on video:

Good for them.

I think they should all be handcuffed, attached to the back of a pick-up and taken for a 100mph spin around town.

Christians don't like it when you talk bad about other Christians. Looks like we have a few Christians right here who want us to stop talking about the brothers and sisters at the West Baptist Church.

Don't give a shit about Westboro and don't give a shit about Foo Fighters.

no kidding
Then.... Go comment somewhere else? If you don't give a shit, why message that you don't give a shit, if you really didn't care, you can scroll PAST it. Every thread doesn't need your input, we'll be OK without you
In fact every thread would be better off without her
The planet would be better off without her too.

Forum List

Back