Food stamps and the abuse I see

I am standing here at work and incomes this nice 2014 ford expedition. A lady steps out in the designer cloths comes in grabs a water some cashews and a small bag of chips and after I ring this up asks if I take ebt . I said yes. She then lifts up her 600 dollar purse and pays with ebt . She trout with the touch screen because her 30 dollar nails don't work on it.......

Wtf!!!! This infuriates me and it is not something rare. Me and my wife both work and make to much to qualify for food stamps and we drive a 2003 Buick that was handed down to us. I have to scrap for cloths and rent and bills everyday . My wife has entered had her nails done in well over a year. And yet here is this woman eating off my fucking tax money. I wish I could say this was a rare thing I see but truth is it isnt....it is more rare to see a person who is actually down on their luck using my tax money. Maybe it is time we do away with snap

Thanks for confirming what I've always known. You're a pathetic, low life, piece of scum who fails at life and the only work you can get is at a gas station.

Either that, or you're a flaming liar.

Or both.
Anothe ridiculous retort.
Question....What is the difference between someone committing fraud against the taxpayers and one who burglarizes your home?

Purple! Because aliens don't wear hats!

And if you think calling out a brazen liar as a liar is a "ridiculous retort" then you are making a ridiculous retort.
Unlike you I don't lie

:lmao:

I am standing here at work and incomes this nice 2014 ford expedition. A lady steps out in the designer cloths comes in grabs a water some cashews and a small bag of chips and after I ring this up asks if I take ebt . I said yes. She then lifts up her 600 dollar purse and pays with ebt . She trout with the touch screen because her 30 dollar nails don't work on it.......

Wtf!!!! This infuriates me and it is not something rare. Me and my wife both work and make to much to qualify for food stamps and we drive a 2003 Buick that was handed down to us. I have to scrap for cloths and rent and bills everyday . My wife has entered had her nails done in well over a year. And yet here is this woman eating off my fucking tax money. I wish I could say this was a rare thing I see but truth is it isnt....it is more rare to see a person who is actually down on their luck using my tax money. Maybe it is time we do away with snap

If you're working in a convenience store, ringing up quick trip items, I'm sure you get money back each year for taxes.

That car may be borrowed from her mother, and she may do her nails herself....you don't know shit. You don't know anything about her personal life.
I manage the store and yes a good one runs the register at least once a week. As for the nails my sister does hers and it still isn't cheap.

Thanks for confirming what I've always known. You're a pathetic, low life, piece of scum who fails at life and the only work you can get is at a gas station.

Or both.
Question....What is the difference between someone committing fraud against the taxpayers and one who burglarizes your home?

And if you think calling out a brazen liar as a liar is a "ridiculous retort" then you are making a ridiculous retort.
Unlike you I don't lie

Prove I have lied

"Food stamps and the abuse I see"

The OP is typical of most conservatives, with his unwarranted 'outrage' at low income Americans receiving needed public assistance, while he exhibits no outrage at corporate welfare, agri-welfare, and similar government subsidies for all manner of businesses costing taxpayers billions of dollars.

If you're working in a convenience store, ringing up quick trip items, I'm sure you get money back each year for taxes.

That car may be borrowed from her mother, and she may do her nails herself....you don't know shit. You don't know anything about her personal life.
I manage the store and yes a good one runs the register at least once a week. As for the nails my sister does hers and it still isn't cheap.

Since you manage the store, you should be able to purchase a newer car and let your wife get her nails done. Good grief..mind your own business. For all you know, that woman was on her way to a job interview. Hell, maybe she just got laid off from a good job. Assumptions make an ass of you.

It's very cheap to do your own nails.

Since you manage the store, you should be able to purchase a newer car and let your wife get her nails done. Good grief..mind your own business. For all you know, that woman was on her way to a job interview. Hell, maybe she just got laid off from a good job. Assumptions makes an ass of you.

I live in world ran into the ground by progressives like you and the president. I struggle. Both of us work and it is hard . I don't live off the sweat of others . The fact that you see this as a negative says a lot about how fucked up your world view is

Since you manage the store, you should be able to purchase a newer car and let your wife get her nails done. Good grief..mind your own business. For all you know, that woman was on her way to a job interview. Hell, maybe she just got laid off from a good job. Assumptions makes an ass of you.

I live in world ran into the ground by progressives like you and the president. I struggle. Both of us work and it is hard . I don't live off the sweat of others . The fact that you see this as a negative says a lot about how fucked up your world view is

What you suffer from is called misplaced blame. You should try to keep your nose out of others business. You have to be dirt poor to even qualify for SNAP.

What you suffer from is called misplaced blame. You should try to keep your nose out of others business. You have to be dirt poor to even qualify for SNAP.
Funny how many I see on ebt that are far from dirt poor....they lie and committed fraud to get food stamps and scum like you defend it

Correct.

Total household income can't exceed 130 percent of the FPL.

And the OP also suffers from the arrogance and authoritarianism common to most on the right.

voting-republican-e1332630932232.jpg

Funny how many I see on ebt that are far from dirt poor....they lie and committed fraud to get food stamps and scum like you defend it

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. The problem in your world view, the bottom HALF of US make 11% of ALL wages, and the top 1% (50 times more families) make almost twice that, which is over twice as much that they had 1945-1980 AND the bottom half OF us LOST ABOUT $5,000 PER FAMILY since 1980!

You don't need to be "dirt poor" Bubba, just not making enough to live on.

Working, but Needing Public Assistance Anyway

Nearly three-quarters of the people helped by programs geared to the poor are members of a family headed by a worker, according to a new study by the Berkeley Center for Labor Research and Education at the University of California. As a result, taxpayers are providing not only support to the poor but also, in effect, a huge subsidy for employers of low-wage workers, from giants like McDonald’s and Walmart to mom-and-pop businesses.

“This is a hidden cost of low-wage work,”

The report estimates that state and federal governments spend more than $150 billion a year on four key antipoverty programs used by working families: Medicaid, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, food stamps and the earned-income tax credit, which is specifically aimed at working families.

Working but Needing Public Assistance Anyway - OmniFeed

You are a liar.

You are a liar.
Prove I am lying..... You cant because I am not.

Or both.

Unlike you I don't lie

Prove I have lied

Your lies are self evident. You come out with these batshit crazy stories. They are, of course, nothing more than personal anecdotes, but fly in the face of all common sense and logic. Also, the fact that you spit so much vileness and filth, all while being a low class loser who "manages" people pumping gas and perhaps the occasional part time evening employee whose greatest ambition in life is to pick their nose clean by the end of their shift, while you waste company time on the internets, shows that you are inclined to all kinds of deception and unprincipled behaviors, which is consistent with rabble rousing street urchin trash.

o hell here i go....thanatos is not a liar...he may be vile etc and so forth but he is not a liar.....he is very consistent in his stories about his job...anyone who has worked in a brew thru or 7/11 knows these stories are all too true....truth is still stranger than fiction...esp for the late shift workers...

i must point out....you are raging on vile old thanatos for being judge fucking mental...and yet you judge people who work in these jobs?

o hell here i go....thanatos is not a liar...he may be vile etc and so forth but he is not a liar.....he is very consistent in his stories about his job...anyone who has worked in a brew thru or 7/11 knows these stories are all too true....truth is still stranger than fiction...esp for the late shift workers...

i must point out....you are raging on vile old thanatos for being judge fucking mental...and yet you judge people who work in these jobs?
Such love LOL hello bones.

No, I don't judge people who work in those jobs. I judge people who work in those jobs and yet rail on about the [lack of] human worth of other people who work menial jobs and/or people who are poor.

No, I don't judge people who work in those jobs. I judge people who work in those jobs and yet rail on about the [lack of] human worth of other people who work menial jobs and/or people who are poor.
The whole point of the op is about fraud not the poor. Wow you're dense

Forum List

Back