Foot-In Mouth Anti-Semitism

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In full disclosure, I don't know who Bella Hadid is.....but this is too funny to ignore.
Seems she tried to put up a 1939 pic of the Palestinian football team....

.....and they are all Jews with jerseys saying 'Land of Israel' in Hebrew.

"‘Can’t fix stupid’: Supermodel and activist Bella Hadid accidentally found some Jews to torpedo her case for a ‘free Palestine’ [pics]

As for comedy, my favorite was the Jewish architect who designed the airport in Iran.

He designed and built it before the crazies took over, but my guess is he knew they were coming

Why? Because he designed a Star of David on the roof that went unnoticed for decades

1623087560018.png

But with the advent of Google earth, the comedy unfolded for all to see.

Naturally, they destroyed the roof and started over again.

Pure gold!

As for comedy, my favorite was the Jewish architect who designed the airport in Iran.

He designed and built it before the crazies took over, but my guess is he knew they were coming

Why? Because he designed a Star of David on the roof that went unnoticed for decades

View attachment 498327

Pure gold!

I don't know if it's still true, but at one time, fairly recently, Iran had a greater Jewish population than any of the Arab nations.

View attachment 498327

Pure gold!

I don't know if it's still true, but at one time, fairly recently, Iran had a greater Jewish population than any of the Arab nations.
no longer------they left----something like less than 20,000 left

Forum List

Back