I'm all about the nature

Missouri River, Other significant bodies of water in the Omaha-Council Bluffs metropolitan area include Lake Manawa, Papillion Creek, Carter Lake, Platte River and the Glenn Cunningham Lake.

In 2006, Omaha was ranked for homicides as 46th out of the 72 cities in the United States of more than 250,000 in population

96.4% White and 3.6% Black

I wouldn't have liked Omaha 100 years ago. I'm Greek. In 1909, anti-Greek sentiment flared after increased Greek immigration, and worsened their tendency to become strikebreakers. The killing of a policeman of Irish descent enraged the Irish community; an angry mob violently stormed the Greek neighborhood in Omaha in what would become known as the Greek Town Riot.[149] That mob violence forced the Greek immigrant population to flee from the city.
Conservatives!! Lol

Dude, I'm down here in Fort Lauderdale on the cheap. Although my brothers wife came with her sister and niece for a long weekend and I drove them all around and spent a bunch of money on them. She made me pay for a maid to clean the place. Buy 2 chairs. I bought them a bunch of other stuff to show I appreciate it. But one month free in 75 degree weather.

Now her son and his 5 college buddies are coming. It's a 2 bedroom condo. Gonna get crowded around here but it'll be a memory he will have of me the rest of his life.

So my brother is housing 6 broke young men for a week. Does that count?
It’s the Democrats that pretend to care about the homelessness, I know you don’t but most Democrats are the same, lip service only.

The people here are amazing. Great Pheasant Hunting. Great fishing. TONS of deer, at one time I counted 17 in my yard .I retired last July, we sold our House and 300K so we are living very comfortably. In Sept I fulfilled a lifetime ambition, I worked on a Game Preserve for 2 weeks in Zimbabwe. :)

I may argue with people who live in rural red states and towns but damn if I don't love their way of life. I wish big cities were run like Mayberry. I WISH people in big towns acted like people in Mayberry.

I'm here in Fort Lauderdale. So many bums. I wish the government would start a program where we take dysfunctional people and we put them in a rehab. They live there until they start acting right. And if they get out and start acting wrong again, put them back in.

Same way our good parents raised us. Do wrong, get punished. And not working is not an option. Plus you have to save some of the money you make.

The proof that so many of the homeless choose to be. There are 10 million unfilled jobs in America. But they'd rather stand in the intersection giving us all those puppy dog eyes. I'd love to follow bums around for a day to see what they do for 24 hours. After they leave the intersection job they have.

It’s the Democrats that pretend to care about the homelessness, I know you don’t but most Democrats are the same, lip service only.

The only solution to the homelessness problem is to have a big fat middle class. Then the only people who are homeless are there because they choose to be.

I don't have to go into all the details do I? Clearly Republicans want a struggling middle class so the CEO's can max out their bonus' and profits for stakeholders. Democrats want the CEO's to share more with the employees. Pro union shit. Yada yada.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
remember.....you always have to hit Rock Bottom before one can pick thyself up again...like the country.....WE ARE THERE....and it is only up from here

we now have a president who has difficulty climbing 8 steps on a plane

There are almost no GOP cities. Welfare parasites live in cities.

Well isn't Ron DeSanctimonious in charge of Florida? I had 2 lyft drivers. Neither spoke English. All they have to do is follow the google map to get you to your destination.

I showed that in Clinton's last year, they raided 400 companies. Bush in 2003 raided 3. In other words Republicans turn a blind eye to illegal employers. If they do that, stop crying about illegal workers. If you don't go after the employers you're just playing wack a mole with the immigrants. A walls a joke. Go after illlegal employers. And don't give me that shit they were given false documentation. That mother fucker from Cuba yesterday could only say one thing. No Speakey De English. The fucking idiot couldn't even understand I don't have a phone (because of the atnt outage yesterday) So I'm listening to spanish radio and I hear the radio jockey say NO TELEPHONO. So I said to him, THAT'S IT! NO TELEPHONO. The spanish news must have been reporting on the outage.

Anyways, you guys are idiots. LOL But I love you all.

1708689872490.png

Trump's base is poorly educated so they feel threatened by immigrants.

remember.....you always have to hit Rock Bottom before one can pick thyself up again...like the country.....WE ARE THERE....and it is only up from here

we now have a president who has difficulty climbing 8 steps on a plane
I'd like to see Trump ride a bike and draw a clock.

I'd like to see Trump ride a bike and draw a clock.
he can walk up real plane steps huh?...lolol

my god...my mom lived for 25 yrs in cemetery village off pines blvd in broward coward county pembroke pines

i spent 2 weeks a yr down there at xmas and late spring....................so i lived in broward coward county for about a yr in my life.......what a fucked up ass backwards dumb fuck county broward coward is .......lolololol

i've lived in an anti broward coward county area my whole life.............lolol.........feel so sorry for you broward coward county critters...lol

Well isn't Ron DeSanctimonious in charge of Florida? I had 2 lyft drivers. Neither spoke English. All they have to do is follow the google map to get you to your destination.

I showed that in Clinton's last year, they raided 400 companies. Bush in 2003 raided 3. In other words Republicans turn a blind eye to illegal employers. If they do that, stop crying about illegal workers. If you don't go after the employers you're just playing wack a mole with the immigrants. A walls a joke. Go after illlegal employers. And don't give me that shit they were given false documentation. That mother fucker from Cuba yesterday could only say one thing. No Speakey De English. The fucking idiot couldn't even understand I don't have a phone (because of the atnt outage yesterday) So I'm listening to spanish radio and I hear the radio jockey say NO TELEPHONO. So I said to him, THAT'S IT! NO TELEPHONO. The spanish news must have been reporting on the outage.

Anyways, you guys are idiots. LOL But I love you all.

View attachment 907032
Trump's base is poorly educated so they feel threatened by immigrants.
i really wish you guys had kathy hokel or mario as your goobenor during covid....wish they would have shut down every god damned restaurant in florida....i so wish that homosexual lying in a puddle of puke with 2 dead faggots next to him was your goobenor during covid

he can walk up real plane steps huh?...lolol

my god...my mom lived for 25 yrs in cemetery village off pines blvd in broward coward county pembroke pines

i spent 2 weeks a yr down there at xmas and late spring....................so i lived in broward coward county for about a yr in my life.......what a fucked up ass backwards dumb fuck county broward coward is .......lolololol

i've lived in an anti broward coward county area my whole life.............lolol.........feel so sorry for you broward coward county critters...lol
I looked up where that is. Too far inland right? A lot of poor people?

But, while looking I noticed that most of south Florida is a nature preserve? Big Cypress Nature Preserve, Everglades, Fakahatchee, Biscayne. Pretty cool. Probably all swamp. But still, I love nature!!!

I watch Mountain Men. Tom Orr's kids want him to come to Florida and retire. They took him fishing on the ocean and to a race track that had horses. Not the same as living in the Mountains. He went back home.

i really wish you guys had kathy hokel or mario as your goobenor during covid....wish they would have shut down every god damned restaurant in florida....i so wish that homosexual lying in a puddle of puke with 2 dead faggots next to him was your goobenor during covid
My Governor is Gretchen Whitmer and you guys tried to kidnap her over Covid.

The only solution to the homelessness problem is to have a big fat middle class. Then the only people who are homeless are there because they choose to be.

I don't have to go into all the details do I? Clearly Republicans want a struggling middle class so the CEO's can max out their bonus' and profits for stakeholders. Democrats want the CEO's to share more with the employees. Pro union shit. Yada yada.
Didn’t attempt to address my post and went straight to diverting. I knew I struck a nerve.

Forum List

Back