Foot in Mouth Biden

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Does it again.

Joe Biden Just Made Things Worse By Joking About His Inappropriate Behavior

"As he took the stage to deliver his remarks at an International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers conference in Washington, D.C., Biden hugged Lonnie Stephenson, the union’s president. Immediately after he said: “I just want you to know I had permission to hug Lonnie.”

" Biden wrapped his arm around a boy and then said: "By the way, he gave me permission to touch him." The remarks made it seem like his first joke was less of a gaffe and more of a calculated effort."

The kicker?

“We’ve gotten so damn sophisticated. We’ve gotten so damn elitist,” Biden told the crowd during his remarks. “I hate the way things have changed over the last 15 to 20 years.”

#MeToo, Joe?

Does it again.

"As he took the stage to deliver his remarks at an International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers conference in Washington, D.C., Biden hugged Lonnie Stephenson, the union’s president. Immediately after he said: “I just want you to know I had permission to hug Lonnie.”

" Biden wrapped his arm around a boy and then said: "By the way, he gave me permission to touch him." The remarks made it seem like his first joke was less of a gaffe and more of a calculated effort."

The kicker?

“We’ve gotten so damn sophisticated. We’ve gotten so damn elitist,” Biden told the crowd during his remarks. “I hate the way things have changed over the last 15 to 20 years.”

#MeToo, Joe?

Crazy Joe Biden like all democrats, never regrets a thing. They don't think they ever do anything wrong. His apologies are false. His behavior will never stop. All that matter to them is their politics.

He's trying to own what he doesn't see as a problem. When he asks these people if they mind a hug, kiss or smelling their hair, what are they supposed to say, NO,and grimace?

Eventually he'll grab the wrong guy's wife (or daughter) and end up losing a few teeth. Maybe then he'll learn.

Look: we all know that Biden is touchy feely; a pain in the arse, but he's not really crossed the line. I'm enjoying the anti-oldwhite guy brigade cutting him down. It really IS funny but it is also a harbinger of how Bernie and Co are going to attack ANYBODY who is a white male or even not in lock step with the loony left. This must be attacked at every opportunity....because they are ridiculous and it's fun to do it!

imo of course. I'm also open to other imaginative tactics.

Greg

The thing is that Biden has attacked people and tried to destroy some for perceived sexual issues. He was an elected official who has been videoed not being professional. We do not have to be prudes. But we now have a protected group, cross dressers molesting children enabled to be near them by laws of politicians.

Biden's antics with women and children are concerning but this thing with his son and Ukraine needs to be looked into.

Something fishy going on there

Does it again.

The kicker?

#MeToo, Joe?

I don’t know if he made it worse. Unless an allocation of rape comes out, i really don’t think it can get worse for him.

Eventually he'll grab the wrong guy's wife (or daughter) and end up losing a few teeth. Maybe then he'll learn.
Woundn't you have thought that would have already happened by now? It's one thing to be a hugger, but Biden goes goes well beyond that IMHO.

He's trying to own what he doesn't see as a problem
No, he's blaming changes in SOCIETY for his problem with touching children and women, not himself. His behaviour was NEVER appropriate. He loves the intimidation, knowing nobody's gonna respond the way he deserves. We even see it with the way he treats his Secret Service (the females).

Nice thing is the paparazzi are aware for those "funny" as in weird, perverted moments.

theo1.jpg

Has Joe ever expressed a desire to fuck his own daughter? Trump managed to get a laugh out of incest.

Has Joe ever expressed a desire to fuck his own daughter? Trump managed to get a laugh out of incest.

Has Joe ever expressed a desire to fuck his own daughter?

Did you miss the word 'weren't'?

No I didn`t miss the word "weren`t" but he clearly expressed a desire to do his daughter did he not? Do you think he would take her to a movie and then a stop at the malt shop to put some coins in the juke box? By now you should know this guy.....who was buying whores while his gold digging wife was pregnant. Yes I`ve posted this before and I`ll continue to do so to highlight the hypocrisy of the MAGA maggots.

Has Joe ever expressed a desire to fuck his own daughter?

Did you miss the word 'weren't'?

No I didn`t miss the word "weren`t" but he clearly expressed a desire to do his daughter did he not? Do you think he would take her to a movie and then a stop at the malt shop to put some coins in the juke box? By now you should know this guy.....who was buying whores while his gold digging wife was pregnant. Yes I`ve posted this before and I`ll continue to do so to highlight the hypocrisy of the MAGA maggots.

No I didn`t miss the word "weren`t"
Then you obviously have no idea what the word means.

but he clearly expressed a desire to do his daughter did he not?

no

He clearly stated if she WEREN'T his daughter, he would do her.

But, that doesn't fit your partisan agenda, does it?

Forum List

Back